PDA

View Full Version : NEA

Lear_doctor
19th Jun 2006, 09:14
Ex NEA boss David Antrobus received an OBE at the weekend for his services to the General Aviation community.
:D

Sporadic E
20th Jun 2006, 18:28
Have NEA started operating an aircraft again? I heard a "Netax" callsign on the R/T departing MAN today (20th) around midday.

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
20th Jun 2006, 19:03
Have NEA started operating an aircraft again? I heard a "Netax" callsign on the R/T departing MAN today (20th) around midday.

Yep - have an AOC and manage/operate a Lear 45 I believe. G-MOOO maybe???

Monkey Boy
21st Jun 2006, 10:14
Lear 40 I believe, first of type on the UK charter market.

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
22nd Jun 2006, 05:58
Lear 40 I believe, first of type on the UK charter market.

Manufacturer: LEARJET INC
Type: LEARJET 45
Serial No.: 45-2007
Mode S (hex): 400D38
Popular Name: LEARJET 40

This is the official info on the a/c.

What's the difference between a Lear 45 and a 40?

TFE731
22nd Jun 2006, 09:15
The Lear 45 has 8 passenger seats, the Lear 40 has 6.
The Lear 40 is also has slightly less range.
Both are a common type with regard to training.

MrMutra
22nd Jun 2006, 09:45
What is the range of a lear 40 / 45 ?

MrM

Oluf
22nd Jun 2006, 16:34
Official numbers from Lear between 1680NM-2000NM. 40 shorter range than 45.

O:8

Sporadic E
22nd Jun 2006, 18:33
AWR - thanks for the info, you're right - it is G-MOOO. I saw it again today a couple of times. Somebody said it was doing training at Woodford or something.

BTW congratulations to Mr. Antrobus! :D

TheOtherSide
23rd Jun 2006, 18:18
Congratulations would use that term loosely!

Oh well guess he has been floggin the old horse for a while.

Congrats to NEA. Great team of guys there work hard and very proffesional. big hats off to the Chief Pilot and Operations Manager (What a legend).

The Other Side

wawel
23rd Jun 2006, 21:56
Its a great shame that you cannot support the Company that employs you The Other Side.

allister1981
23rd Jun 2006, 23:13
Could anyone advise me whether Northern Exec recruit their own cabin crew.

Or some of you fellas must know any private airlines that are taking on cabin crew.

Thanks in advance.

TheOtherSide
24th Jun 2006, 15:36
I do support the company that employs me!!

The Other Side

specialbrew
24th Jun 2006, 19:08
Could anyone advise me whether Northern Exec recruit their own cabin crew.

Thanks in advance.

No cabin crew on a Learjet unless you are a dwarf!

Good oufit though, best ops staff on the planet.

Kent BeTrue
25th Jun 2006, 03:11
No cabin crew on a Learjet unless you are a dwarf!
Good oufit though, best ops staff on the planet.

Special Brew.... Surely you mean PROBABLY the best ops staff on the planet.
http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

wawel
25th Jun 2006, 22:32
Depends who you are batting for really does'nt it?

TheOtherSide
26th Jun 2006, 18:44
I always bat for the right team! How is Liverpool anyway?

tutai kuri
29th Jun 2006, 10:40
:ugh: Has NEA's chief pilot learnt to differentiate between runway edge lights and centre lights yet ?

Puck
29th Jun 2006, 12:55
I would like to congratulate David Antrobus on his O.B.E. If anyone deserved that for his services to aviation and generally being a very good and loyal employer, it is he. Without Mr Antorbus, his operations team would have had no job to go to, including those that were taken in during their summer holidays every year to do nothing behind the desk other than look on the internet and get paid for it!!!!!!!!!! The other side, we hear little about the company that employs you! As for batting for the right team, that was always debatable!!!!!!
As for the good team that works there, there are a few that are not even worth mentioning due to their constant whining and lack of loyalty throughout the years. Maybe I am a little unfair with regards to a couple who loved their jobs and the company they worked for.

Sounds from the last posting that NEA are having bad luck with Chief Pilots again. There was only one good one and he was the last one.

All my love
Puck

Nigel Croker
30th Jun 2006, 11:00
Congratulations to the great helmsman.:D
Puck, your'e obviously not a pilot.

TheOtherSide
30th Jun 2006, 13:19
I have no hard feeling agianst Mr Antrobus! But think Puck you need to check who you are talking about! Not me boss! Went past summer jobs a long time ago!

sinistar
6th Jul 2006, 09:39
Oh how it must be so wonderful to be perfect Tutai Kuri! Obviously you've never made a mistake and that must be applauded :D :D :D

Before you make the assumption that I must be he, I can assure you that I'm not, but I do know him and I'll bet you wouldn't make your comments to his face :ouch:

Rotorstator
8th Jul 2006, 01:14
I also know him and I feel your comments are a bit below the belt 'tutai Kuri'.

Enough said.

tutai kuri
8th Jul 2006, 11:58
:ugh:

I understand he continues to improve himself, some time ago he took a course in creative accounting. But this is the least of his worries, I hear his beard is falling out !

I would not like to make these comments to his face if I was overnighting with him .

Oh how it must be so wonderful to be perfect Tutai Kuri! Obviously you've never made a mistake and that must be applauded :D :D :D

Before you make the assumption that I must be he, I can assure you that I'm not, but I do know him and I'll bet you wouldn't make your comments to his face :ouch:

Keep it straight
8th Jul 2006, 23:10
when i grow up i got told not to make differnt remarks about someone behind his back and different ones to his face. thats pretty low man.

checklist69
9th Jul 2006, 09:07
"Tutai Kuri". Isn't that some kind of New Zealand potato? (Head?)

'69