PDA

View Full Version : ILAFFT & G-KEST

stiknruda
15th Jun 2006, 12:37
I've just read this month's Pilot magazine was frankly amazed by the ILAFFT column.

I've known the author and his children for in excess of 10 years and I'd never heard that story!

Very pleased that you were wearing a 'dome, B.:) :)

Stik

SlipSlider
15th Jun 2006, 21:15
I saw that mid-air picture in Pilot (I think) many years ago, and I remember wondering at the time, how did it happen? Now I know! An amazing story, and very thought provoking - many thanks G-KEST.
Slip

stiknruda
16th Jun 2006, 08:27
One of G-KEST's offspring has just sent me a video clip of the great chap explaining why a Tiger Moth was lying submerged in the Trent. I have the techgnology to host it and to post a link but I don't have sufficient devilment.

I wonder which one looks at Pprune?:E

Pitts2112
16th Jun 2006, 09:15
One of G-KEST's offspring has just sent me a video clip of the great chap explaining why a Tiger Moth was lying submerged in the Trent. I have the techgnology to host it and to post a link but I don't have sufficient devilment.
I wonder which one looks at Pprune?:E

THAT story, I HAVE heard! Is that the one with the pink flight suit and new bonedome? And something about the Queen watching the whole thing and boyscouts being to blame? Definitely worth the time to hear it again. I laughed all afternoon after Trapper's telling of that one!

Pitts2112

S-Works
17th Jun 2006, 20:04
was that the one when he crashed with the wing walkers on board?