PDA

View Full Version : Holiday in Greece

LowNSlow
7th Jun 2006, 11:36
Little LowNSlow wants to go to Greece as she is studying the ancient Greeks in school and Mrs. LowNSlow wants to barbeque herself under a cloudless sky.

Has anybody got any suggestions which part of Greece will allow us to combine the antiquities, bare skin barbequing and my desire to get a new country in my logbook?

Do I need to take any documentation apart from my CAA licence and logbook to fly in Greece?

Thunor
7th Jun 2006, 14:26
Sorry don't have any specific answers; however you could do worse than to PM "YYZ" (do a search by his user-name "YYZ" in order to get his contact details). He not only has a number of Greek friends but also has just got himself a job instructing in Greece so I am sure he would be pleased to help.
Good Luck and enjoy your trip!

Egnatia Instructor
7th Jun 2006, 15:28
Hi,

As Greece is JAA, all you need to fly here is the same as the UK, So as long as all your documents are up to date then all you will need is a check flight and away you go.

Feel free to PM or email me for details on the north of Greece.

Regards
Dave

QDMQDMQDM
7th Jun 2006, 15:51
I've got a longstanding invitation to land on a beach on Andros. If I ever got down that way and did so, would it land me in clink?

I suspect it might!