PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Female to Share Room!

kirstygolf
5th Jun 2006, 22:13
Hello!

I have just been given a start date for NATS of the 26th June:ooh: and I hope to find a female room mate to split bills with once a double room to let is found and to study with.:8

I would be obliged to receive any response to this post.

I am clean, tidy and a good laugh.

I am a very deep sleeper and would welcome all those who snore, shout or sing in their sleep!:zzz:

Thank you for your time!:ok:

K x

zkdli
6th Jun 2006, 18:31
Sounds like the ideal wife!:O :O

Flaps ten please
6th Jun 2006, 18:55
Why bring her into it? :E

AlanM
6th Jun 2006, 19:02
A fiver says that Kirsty is really a bloke!! :)

(only joking)

Scotsliveit
7th Jun 2006, 08:06
Reminds me of a famous college graduate who was always looking for roommates. Her roomates tended to be male though. Actually they were exclusively male. They rotated quite regularly, and she wasn't really concerned about them paying any bills. Maybe a free meal every now and again.

Ended up all good in the end as she managed to find lease free accomodation eventually.

;)

Number2
7th Jun 2006, 11:24
Reminds me of a girl on my course......I think I was the only person that turned her down!

Gonzo
7th Jun 2006, 13:03
I bet a lot of people are now trying figure out which course Number2 was on and if they know of any girls from that course at their unit......

kirstygolf
7th Jun 2006, 19:24
I now realise how difficult it may be to find female flatmates - so I would be happy to extend this to the male population!

I need to keep things cheap as my partner will still be living in the flat we pay the mortgage for with our 2 cats.

Please help me fellas!

:)

Scotsliveit
8th Jun 2006, 08:51
Well Number 2, if gonzo and yourself have more in common than just being ATCO's it may well be the same banshee devilwoman. :hmm:

The very best of luck to you Kirsty :ok:

kirstygolf
10th Jun 2006, 18:56
(Sigh) :bored:

I guess this is the sort of banter I shall have to endure as a female in a male oriented profession. :uhoh:

Never mind. :*

As long as my reputation is not tarnished already due to misidentification in this thread I should still find a flatmate.

Gonzo
10th Jun 2006, 19:48
Kirsty, banter is handed out to one and all, regardless of gender! AFAIK many turn up to the induction week without accommodation sorted, so you might 'pick up' a flatmate there....

niknak
10th Jun 2006, 23:04
I now realise how difficult it may be to find female flatmates - so I would be happy to extend this to the male population!

I need to keep things cheap as my partner will still be living in the flat we pay the mortgage for with our 2 cats.

Please help me fellas!

What on earth do the cats do to be able to afford to pay your mortgage?:p

kirstygolf
11th Jun 2006, 11:33
You wouldn't believe how hard they work!

No wonder they sleep all day.

Lots of surveillance work, territorial guard duty, ensuring a daily workout on the scratching post, fending off the odd fly to protect the health and welfare of the household..... my fluffy boys are very busy!:p

Jerricho
11th Jun 2006, 12:56
my fluffy boys are very busy

*Must........try.......to resist.........turning this into a Jet Blast Thread..............must resist...........*

Gonzo
11th Jun 2006, 13:12
My admiration to you on your restraint, Jer....

Lon More
11th Jun 2006, 13:29
Restraint or maybe restraints?:cool:

Standard Noise
11th Jun 2006, 21:20
So Kirsty has fluffy ones eh, there's something they never taught us in sex ed!

Flaps ten please
12th Jun 2006, 03:12
A lot of students turn up for the induction before organising accomodation and flatmates - that would probably be your best bet.

And talking about your fluffy pussies on this forum is really giving us a loaded gun, sorry!

Jerricho
12th Jun 2006, 03:22
Fluffy boys there Flaps............fluffy boys.

Flaps ten please
12th Jun 2006, 10:20
Sorry, J, you are right.

I was reading between the loins again :O

kirstygolf
12th Jun 2006, 20:04
Yes. My language could have been thought through a little better!:oh:

My friends and I have had a right good laugh at this thread! I'm most surprised at the volume of responses!

I am pleased to announce I have found somewhere to live thanks to this site! Worry over. I can start breathing easy again . . . . for the time being!

Now. . . the less talk about fuzziness and fluff-balls the better I should say. . . . . . .

I must remark it looks like I've joined the right crowd!

Standard Noise
12th Jun 2006, 22:26
Dunno about 'the right crowd' but you've certainly joined a right shower!:}

Jerricho
12th Jun 2006, 22:49
Yeah, and I ain't picking up the soap with any of you lot around :suspect:

TrafficTraffic
13th Jun 2006, 01:39
Yeah, and I ain't picking up the soap with any of you lot around

....and when did you implement this new policy Jer???

TT

Jerricho
13th Jun 2006, 01:51
Since the last time we were in the shower..................wait, did I say that out loud?

SLFguy
13th Jun 2006, 05:38
Wears the soap....

Lon More
13th Jun 2006, 10:09
TT (Posted at 01.39) They're not letting you play with a computer at work are they? God help Australian aviation;)

kirstygolf
13th Jun 2006, 19:56
Well it's my medical tomorrow guys so wish me luck!

Although what luck would have to do with it I don't know......

As long as there's no rubber glove business I should be fine.....:eek:

Barnaby the Bear
13th Jun 2006, 20:11
The rubber glove part is standard :eek: . . . . . . . . . . Isn't it!!!!???????? :\

TrafficTraffic
13th Jun 2006, 21:29
I know that Jericho and Lon request the glove and get very upset if it isnt forthcoming....:uhoh:
TT

Lon More
13th Jun 2006, 23:12
TT
Megan didn't make the straps tight enough today then?;)

Scott Voigt
13th Jun 2006, 23:14
Rubber glove is standard here if you also have a pilot cert... That doesn't bother me too much, as long as they don't ask me to sit in the stirups :eek:

regards

Scott

TrafficTraffic
14th Jun 2006, 02:28
Who?
You have confused me with somebody else.
TT

kirstygolf
14th Jun 2006, 16:53
Well that's me. I've been thoroughly examined. No rubber gloves or uncomfortably placed thermometers and certainly no probes.

What's this society coming to eh?

Jerricho
14th Jun 2006, 21:30
I'm not a doctor...........but I'll have a look. :E

RickVisitor
14th Jun 2006, 22:58
I'm also looking for a female room mate, preferably to pay my rent. I only have one double bed i'm afraid so we'll have to share.
Any offers?

kirstygolf
15th Jun 2006, 20:56
Well I'm sorted now, thanks anyway..... I even get a bed to myself!;)

Dances with Boffins
19th Jun 2006, 10:08
Did they detect yer fluffy boys at the medical, or did you leave them at home?

Scott, what is about Texans and rubber gloves?

kirstygolf
19th Jun 2006, 18:40
Oh the best place for fluffy boys is in the home. It's a big bad world out there.......

dbounford
19th Jun 2006, 21:42
Can we get the discussion about the fluffy boys onto a 3rd page? I think we can!... :D

kirstygolf
22nd Jun 2006, 18:19
They would be so proud! :D

clicker
23rd Jun 2006, 08:49
I thought Scots were hard living lads, not fluffy boys or are they getting soft in Glasgow (OK then Greenock) nowadays?

kirstygolf
30th Jun 2006, 12:17
Well I suppose even the animals have their version of "neds", however I brought my fluff balls up to be polite and affectionate. They don't hang around street corners selling bags of catnip to buy their next can of tuna. :=

Flaps ten please
30th Jun 2006, 13:54
Kirsty, don't kid yourself.

You've never SEEN them trading in catnip but believe me, they all do it :E

clicker
3rd Jul 2006, 06:10
...trading in catnip but believe me, they all do it :E

I agree, otherwise how do they know what christmas pressie to tear to bits if they don't know their stuff.

kirstygolf
15th Jul 2006, 16:54
My little kitties have enough bling and so can remain calm, cool and collected in the face of wrapped Christmas treats. It's cool for cats you know.........:p

PH-UKU
18th Jul 2006, 10:54
How old are the pussys ? Do they drink Tennent Super-Lager and Bucky ? Last time I went through to Greenock (to support St Mirren playing the soap dodgers at Cappielow :E ) there were primary school kids drinking Bucky outside the playground !!

Dances with Boffins
18th Jul 2006, 11:52
Ahhh the joys of Bucky oot a broon bag :} i'm surprised they Monks can even see...

kirstygolf
15th Aug 2006, 21:47
Well in cat years the younger one is 7, so he'll outgrow buckie soon and will have no doubt a fling with maddog 20/20 before realising Tesco value cider is the most economic drink around. By that time he'll have pawned his nike trainers and sovereign chain for the delights of slummin it - but he knows what side his bread's buttered on! :)

Beetlejuice
17th Aug 2006, 08:28
I brought my fluff balls up to be polite and affectionate.

It's amazing what you find in ATC Issues these days! However, being somewhat of a liberal temperment, I should add that if you feel that bringing up fluff balls is your idea of being polite and affectionate, then it would be churlish in the extreme to argue!!

Barnaby the Bear
18th Aug 2006, 18:06
When I bring up Fluff-balls its only through necessity! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

kirstygolf
19th Aug 2006, 12:59
When I bring up Fluff-balls its only through necessity! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Well that is very interesting...... it appears not only does "Barnaby the Bear" serve as a cute nickname, it actually serves as an apt description! What a clever bear! :p

choclit runway
19th Aug 2006, 15:29
What the hell are you all talking about. Havnt you got anything better to do than talk about flu... Hang on a second......what the?........oh god....... tooooo hhhhot. must find water....... being drawn in.......

clicker
20th Aug 2006, 10:01
choclit runway,

Be careful, sounds like you are coughing up a Fluff-ball or two.

kirstygolf
2nd Nov 2006, 19:08
Has everyone forgotten about my little puss cats now?

:{

kirstygolf
2nd Nov 2006, 19:12
Ah - I now know who D Bounford is!

Barnaby the Bear
2nd Nov 2006, 22:01
You can tell from fluff balls?? :}

Number2
3rd Nov 2006, 01:22
'Has everyone forgotten about my little puss cats now?'

Was it really necessary to start this all over again? Are you really that desperate for attention. Yawn, yawn!!!

radar information
3rd Nov 2006, 12:21
How old are the pussys ? Do they drink Tennent Super-Lager and Bucky ? Last time I went through to Greenock (to support St Mirren playing the soap dodgers at Cappielow :E ) there were primary school kids drinking Bucky outside the playground !!

Have you ever been to a footie match?? Think that you are having a laugh??

Lon More
3rd Nov 2006, 12:38
St Mirren don't have anything to do with football

kirstygolf
22nd Nov 2006, 19:13
'Has everyone forgotten about my little puss cats now?'

Was it really necessary to start this all over again? Are you really that desperate for attention. Yawn, yawn!!!

Come on "Number2" - if that is indeed your real name - you seem to have taken time to respond - and if you're reading this now then you are monitoring for a response yourself, therefore I suggest you need this thread and every ridiculous post within.:sad: