PDA

View Full Version : Blackbushe Landing Fee?

FlyUK
5th Jun 2006, 18:55
Could someone possibly tell me the latest landing fee for blackbushe. Pooleys recons £15.74+Gordons Tax. Seems a bit steep to me? :eek:

Cheers.

AlanM
5th Jun 2006, 20:06
You get what you pay for mate.

(Should get change out of a shilling if you ask me!!!) :)

Only joking J

Sleeve Wing
5th Jun 2006, 20:46
FlyUK.
Actually depends on your A/C MTOW. and whether you are training ( come on, tell the truth !) or not.
Their training rate is exceptionally fair. Using a PA28, £10.00 for two touch-and-goes and one full stop landing.
If you're on business, pay the going rate and put it on your business-charge card.

Sleeve.

cptcollins
5th Jun 2006, 22:27
You could always go to Farnborough instead and pay £50 :)

eharding
5th Jun 2006, 22:33
(cough)
The BB landing fee is very reasonable if you are a local pilot from a local airfield and have come to refuel....
(/cough)

deing
6th Jun 2006, 02:08
I made a fuelstop there last week and the landingfee was only 5£, maybe it was so because I bought fuel

FlyUK
6th Jun 2006, 08:54
Thanks for the useful and not so useful replies. :E

I ended up ringing them and it seems they now charge 10 during the week and 5 at weekends for singles, regardless of fuel upload. Which is MUCH more reasonable. :p

cptcollins
6th Jun 2006, 21:53
Blackbushe is a nice little set up. It's my local field and is kept in excellent condition.

Go on a Sunday and visit the Blackbushe Sunday Market (abeam the rwy). Good for a giggle and a chance to by some cheap crap.

:)

High Wing Drifter
7th Jun 2006, 06:11
The catering situation is massively improved since the local pilots took over from the previous incumbents who seemed to do the absolute bare minimum and then a bit less.