PDA

View Full Version : Student Pilot

PA46Malibu
31st May 2006, 17:10
Thankyou for your help

acuba 290
31st May 2006, 17:18
i think, it does't have any matter which aircraft they flying and how many years of experience they have, as they don't have CFI...IMHO

davidatter708
31st May 2006, 17:23
You can't log it properly but you can stick it in the back, and not count it just use it for reference and fun:E

PA46Malibu
31st May 2006, 17:37
Thanks, but how does he become an instructor?

acuba 290
31st May 2006, 17:48
Thanks, but how does he become an instructor?
with such experience he knows how to do it;)
He must make special course with exams i think...

Whirlygig
31st May 2006, 17:52
Unless these friends have Instructor Ratings, I'm not convinced it's even legal to let you have control. If you are just there for the ride, then you're a passenger. I would certainly think it would invalidate their insurance.

Cheers

Whirls

microlight AV8R
31st May 2006, 18:36
All the jollies in the world aren't going to get you a licence. If you want to fly I suggest you review your finances and look at a different licence. Why not do a NPPL(M) like me. Affordable & fun (VFR) flying. I'm doing my training in an EV-97 at Peterborough/Conington and it's brilliant ! My reason for choosing this route is that it is fun and affordable flying which is as far as my flying ambitions go. Take a look at the PFA, your local strut is probably Breckland who are based at Priory Farm, near Tibbenham.
www.brecklandstrut.co.uk (http://www.brecklandstrut.co.uk)
Flying on a budget is possible if you go about it the right way. Good luck.
Bill

markflyer6580
31st May 2006, 18:43
I reckon you need a type rating for a PA46,so you won't be able to log them hours!

Microlights could be the key:ok: