PDA

View Full Version : BA A320s

c130jbloke
29th May 2006, 11:38
Greetings

Can anybody please telll me where the best seats for leg room are on the above type ? Got to fly in one soon and I am going to try and get lucky when I check in online.

Thanks in advance,

C130JB

:ooh:

Rainboe
29th May 2006, 11:44
It takes a simple google of 'aeroplane seat plans' go to BA and Eurotraveller and Bob's yer Unc. Try row 9 or maybe even 14

apaddyinuk
29th May 2006, 15:18
I think its anything between row 1-9 (assuming club does not stretch too far) that have slightly more room than the rest because these are the seats most likely to be club! Could be wrong though, its been ages since I was last on a BA 320

zoink
29th May 2006, 18:38
For all your seating needs!!

http://www.seatguru.com

backseatjock
29th May 2006, 18:42
Paddy is spot on for the BA short-haul fleet generally. The closer to the front of the cabin the better due to seat use for C passengers on international sectors. Having said that, I think there are one or two 75s configured only for domestic shuttle flights to which this advice might not apply.

Be wary of the rows just ahead of emergency exits too - no recline on seat back which can be a bit of a (literal) pain if the flight is more than an hour or so.

Final 3 Greens
29th May 2006, 19:36
For all your seating needs!!

Only for BA 747 and 777

zoink
29th May 2006, 20:57
ok...

For all your seating needs (BA 747 & 777).. use google for everything else... :ugh:

Final 3 Greens
30th May 2006, 06:45
A clue on the bus.

Look for a block of only two seats on the LHS, the first row in Y - if club isnt too 'far back.

These will be configured as club seats, so you will have extra width, as well as more legroom.

For the best legroom, choose the overwing emergency exit row.

speedmarque
30th May 2006, 18:54
Rows 10 and 11 are the emergency exit rows. 10 will not recline, 11 does so go for that.

On the G-BUSx a/c all but last 4 rows are club configgable so have 34 inch pitch so all the way down to row 21.

On the G-EUUx a/c I think the club connfiggable seats go down to about row 18.

Enjoy

brian_dromey
31st May 2006, 15:24
Personally I think the vast majority of BA seats are very comfortable, have been towards the back on both the 319 and 320 and found both very accecptable, Im 6'2'' by the way, so unless u are significantly taller you wont have a problem.

Do watch out for middle seats, some are quite narrow, as they are ';variable geometry' ie 5 of the six are wider than usual so J class is more spacious. DO NOT get stuck in the middle seat(usually B, I think) its a dog, other than that, have a great flight!

apaddyinuk
31st May 2006, 18:13
Brian, the "B" seats in a EF config are the exact same with as the rest of them. When the cabin is configured for club the seat simple slims up to creat to wider seats. So dont worry, you are not being short changed for being put sitting in B. But would anyone really ask for a middle seat out of choice??? lol!

Globaliser
1st Jun 2006, 17:50
But would anyone really ask for a middle seat out of choice??? lol!Yes, when SWMBO is sitting in the aisle seat and wants me to sit next to her.

Oh, wait, that's not out of choice, really, is it? :)