PDA

View Full Version : Netjetseurope

Coolflyer
28th Apr 2006, 13:08
Heisann..
Lurer på om det er noen som har noe informasjon om Netjetseurope, som f.eks hvordan det er å jobbe der, om det er seriøst, arbeidsforhold osv. er ok..
De søker jo piloter nå, å det virker som om at de er et bra selskap å jobbe for, men hadde vært fint med litt synspunkter.
Håper noen har litt info å komme med..
Takker så mye..

Jr. Ewing
29th Apr 2006, 10:55
Somehow I believe you would get a few more answers if you would post your questions in English. :ok:

Jr.

degothia
29th Apr 2006, 16:22
I have seen a thread about Netjet on here some where, dont know where though. Try the Biz jet forum. You can also check out http://www.x-vision.com/fyf/default.asp . That forum is in swedish.
D

Coolflyer
29th Apr 2006, 16:59
Hello..

Yes, It might be some more reply if I wright it in engelish, hehe
I have read that Netjets are seeking people with ATPL, is it ok if it is a frozen one?
There is not that many F/O out there with a full ATPL (not frozen)
Is it waste of time to apply there if you do not have a full unfrozen ATPL?

Betaranger
29th Apr 2006, 18:06
It's always worth applying! I heard of guys who got in with a frozen ATPL, just apply and call them after to make sure they have your application and to show your interest.

Best of luck!

Br.

Coolflyer
29th Apr 2006, 21:53
Thanks Betaranger..

They called me today, and asked me if I could come for a sim check and so on in May..
Do some of you know of a good book with nice to now JAR reg. and other info. And were I can by one. I have been looking around for one, but can't find one. You have the JAR reg. but it is like 1m , hehe..
Have a nice weekend all of you:-):ok:

Wertzy
30th Apr 2006, 01:08
Coolflyer,
Whats your TT? Any ratings?

Scanwing
30th Apr 2006, 10:14
There is no need for a full ATPL. I was called for an interview a few weeks ago and I only have frozen, 1650h total time.

If you don´t apply, you´ll never get a chance.

sega
30th Apr 2006, 12:11
There is no need for a full ATPL. I was called for an interview a few weeks ago and I only have frozen, 1650h total time.
If you don´t apply, you´ll never get a chance.

Do you have the 500hrs multiengine time?

/s/

Betaranger
30th Apr 2006, 15:46
Just get your hands on the Cathay Interview book, the tech questions should be basically from there. I'm sure you'll find more on the biz forum.

Br.

FJS
30th Apr 2006, 17:20
Are there any Norwegians, or norway-based, pilots flying for NetJets Europe?

What are their current bases? Any norway bases, or can you live anywhere and be airlined to work on day one?

Any info appreciated.

FJS

Coolflyer
1st May 2006, 17:40
Where can I find the new cathay pacific interview book, or a guid a interview?
Please put a URL or something..
Thanks for the help folks!!:)

Jr. Ewing
1st May 2006, 23:01
Any pilot shop really, specially in UK. Search the net and you'll find it....sorry no URL, don't wanna do any advertising here.

Jr.

PPPmember
19th May 2006, 23:06
Hi all, I am flying for them, presntly on the Hawker 800 XP. I live in Langesund and gateways presently are Torp sandefjord (a.k.a. Oslo south ....) and Oslo Gardermoen (a.k.a. Oslo North by some ...). No problems there ....
Conditions - the way they should be with an operator this size I guess ...
Serious - certainly ... in excess of 100 airplanes today. looking for 180 + pilots this year.
They say that with the existing customer-base in Europe - the potential for growth is bigger than the US (600 airplanes) ... so I guess they are here to stay.
And like always - if you dont apply ... well no chanse to get hired, eh ...
There have been people hire with 200 hours fixed-wing (!!!), but with strong rotary-wing experience ... so there is hope for all ...
Interview ... be honest, dont try to bluff your way in ...
Sim-ride ... the company will use any generic sim available at the centre. CRM is of outmost importance. Ability to operate safe and sound with the focus on safe ...
Written test ... ATPL stuff, general knowledge ....

Good luck to you all ...

All names were taken
25th May 2006, 15:51
I am doing an interview later this summer with TT4000 with 3900 multi, 500 widebody. Anyone fly the smaller of the jets bravo/excel/400xp etc... What is the pay? fo/co? Told I am looking at switching into the left seat within half a year. Which of these aircraft have apu? NONE? Gotta say that the 400xp looks the best to me thought the falcon would kick the ass but seems they are not offering seats on this one right now. What are the interviews like anyone know?:8

justcantwait
29th May 2006, 04:27
Hi all, I am flying for them, presntly on the Hawker 800 XP. I live in Langesund and gateways presently are Torp sandefjord (a.k.a. Oslo south ....) and Oslo Gardermoen (a.k.a. Oslo North by some ...). No problems there ....
Conditions - the way they should be with an operator this size I guess ...
Serious - certainly ... in excess of 100 airplanes today. looking for 180 + pilots this year.
They say that with the existing customer-base in Europe - the potential for growth is bigger than the US (600 airplanes) ... so I guess they are here to stay.
And like always - if you dont apply ... well no chanse to get hired, eh ...
There have been people hire with 200 hours fixed-wing (!!!), but with strong rotary-wing experience ... so there is hope for all ...
Interview ... be honest, dont try to bluff your way in ...
Sim-ride ... the company will use any generic sim available at the centre. CRM is of outmost importance. Ability to operate safe and sound with the focus on safe ...
Written test ... ATPL stuff, general knowledge ....

Good luck to you all ...

Hi ppp member, any chance to PM me? Norwegian seeking some information regarding NJ:

hallesag
29th May 2006, 13:37
I am going to interview 2nd week in june.
Does anyone know how to get to farnborough by train? Or is a rentalcar the only solution. I would like to save that money if possible......
Appriciate any tips.

Margarita
29th May 2006, 14:34
Easier from Gatwick Airport. Train about 50 min to North Camp and then by taxi to Flight Safety about 15 min.

hallesag
29th May 2006, 21:39
Thank you margarita, but I am flying in to heathrow so I need tips from there to farnborough.

Coolflyer
30th May 2006, 05:06
Hey..
You can just take the National Express (bus) to FAB. Apx. 30 min. then you have to get a cab to FS apx 10min then you are at the door step at FS..
Have fun and stay cool inm the sim, you will do just fine..:ok: :ok: :D

ali5033
1st Jun 2006, 10:24
Thanks Betaranger..

They called me today, and asked me if I could come for a sim check and so on in May..
Do some of you know of a good book with nice to now JAR reg. and other info. And were I can by one. I have been looking around for one, but can't find one. You have the JAR reg. but it is like 1m , hehe..
Have a nice weekend all of you:-):ok:

I have an interview on th 8 june The Book The Technical Pilot Interview has it all!! By Gary V Bristow ISBN:-0-07-139609-8. good luck!!

flatcat

hallesag
5th Jun 2006, 21:33
Hey..
You can just take the National Express (bus) to FAB. Apx. 30 min. then you have to get a cab to FS apx 10min then you are at the door step at FS..
Have fun and stay cool inm the sim, you will do just fine..:ok: :ok: :D

Thank you, change of plans. I will try to drive my rental car from the hotel at hyde park to FAB. Left side driving will be a first for me, allready scared....

hallesag
8th Jun 2006, 08:04
A Viking - scared??? :p

Assuming you are starting off near the Hilton (post code W2 4RJ), if you use this link (http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp)to get directions, it says just under 40 miles & it will take one hr & 5 mins....... I assume you have to be at FAB first thing in the morning, so you will going against the traffic flow (inbound to London) for most of your journey - but I would still allow a lot more time!

This is a good map (http://www.tagaviation.com/services/farnborough/displayMaps.php) for the final part of the journey!

Hey Mike,

I am actually going by rental car from a hotel nearby hyde park in central london to FAB. I have a afternoon session luckely. I will leave 3 hours before just in case......

Coolflyer
8th Jun 2006, 15:44
Hey you all.. :)

Have a good time at FAB, just be your self.. The sim is ok... I had a normal SID stright 700' right turn 3000', then over a NDB then climb to 4000'. You will get one failer, no big deal. Just ask for the check list. If it is an engine failer you can just return. If it is a GEN out, then ask for that check list and go on. You will probably get a rader heading back for an ILS. Tech quiss is ok, basic JAR OPS. Then a some questions from 3 capt. More or less only a friendly talk..
Have a GOOD time..

I was there some weeks ago, and they called me, I got it. :ok:
And I am happy:)

Let us know how it went..

Have a nice one:D

yellow Baron
10th Jun 2006, 19:11
Hello...

I was wondering if there is any info about Paris SIM.

Thanks for any Info .

And Yes I was invited after a nice friendly call from Netjets.

:) ;)

Coolflyer
13th Jun 2006, 08:41
That is good.. Let us know how it went:-)
Have a good time in FAB, good luck:ok:

hallesag
13th Jun 2006, 18:05
Hello all, I attented interview last friday. It went ok I think, now they have contacted my references. Is that equal to=I have the job? or can it still be a NO?

Coolflyer
13th Jun 2006, 21:03
I belive that is a good sign, they did the same with me and I got it..:)

But I have one question, how do they select who is going to fly the Hawker, Citation, Falcon and so on? Is it previous experience on EFIS, what AC you have flown, hrs, what need they got or what is it?

Thanks you all for making this thred a good one:) :D

hallesag
14th Jun 2006, 07:38
Ok. so I will only wait and see then. I must say that they were very nice and proffesional at the interview, no need to worry.
Like coolflyer I am also curious how they select pilots on diff types, maybe someone knows more?

recceguy
16th Jun 2006, 09:37
Like virtually everywhere in the business, it seems there that new-hire pilots have to be bonded after the initial type-rating.
Will they get another bond after some years, should they be transefered to another aircraft ?
And by the way, how long is this bond ? and any idea of its monthly value ?
I'm asking that because looking at their website and listening to some comments here, it seems quite enjoyable.
I just finished to repay my bond on 737 working for a european low-cost which is not fun at all - I'm fed up of short turn-arounds, no crew meal and overnights and sims which I have to pay for...

hallesag
16th Jun 2006, 10:31
I recieved a phonecall this morning from lisbon, giving me an offer for employement. Start INDOC in November.
I am really pleased, and I want to thank you all for good tips and advises that lead to my succes.

THANKS!!!!

152wiseguy
17th Jun 2006, 15:20
Question: Do you get paid at the full rate during INDOC/whilst under training? Just sent off the CV and I'm trying to get an idea how this company treats its new hires.

cub71
18th Jun 2006, 20:03
Do they have any BBJ's (737)? Or any such in future plans?

Aussie aussie aussie
20th Jun 2006, 13:46
Congratulations hallsag

I have an interview coming up soon and was wondering the best way to prepare, is there a link to previous;

Technical questions?
Interview questions?
Simulator assessment?

Thanks

Aussie aussie aussie… oy oy oy

looping737
27th Jul 2006, 10:53
i received a mail this morning from net jet asking me what i need for a full atpl , but i have 1600 h 300 multi and no multi crew h, do you think i have any chance for an interwiew ...........
tanks in advance

ovo
27th Jul 2006, 12:39
Without ATPL, no chance even you have more than 1500 tt flight hours.

Have a nice flight.

bounce'em all
27th Jul 2006, 14:24
HI there,
PPPmember could you address basic salary, roster system and annual leave, please?
Thanks.

sega
28th Jul 2006, 16:00
Without ATPL, no chance even you have more than 1500 tt flight hours.

Have a nice flight.

Mr. Optimistic

ShinjukuHustler
2nd Aug 2006, 00:29
Hej,

I took a trip to the new hq in LIS not so long ago for my interview and they were taking delivery of so many aircraft that month that the guys were'nt even sure about how many they were expecting. "is it 9? ,no maybe it's 11..I'm not sure, anyway" Haha, it was funny but reassuring at least.They sure know how to treat people too. All expenses paid..nice..

:ok: