PDA

View Full Version : Abingdon Air Fayre

Oxeagle
22nd Apr 2006, 23:25
Anyone planning to fly in to the Abingdon Air Fayre next Sunday (30th)? I've been the last few years, its been getting progressively bigger and better every year. If anyone else is planning to come we should all meet up at the show!

oxeagle :ok:

neilmac
23rd Apr 2006, 09:01
Yep im flying in all the way from.........................Lyneham

Neil

Hairyplane
23rd Apr 2006, 09:51
Taking the Magister and, if I can find another pilot ( 'Stampe' thinks he has the weekend off but needs to confirm his Brittania crew roster) the Falcon too.

The PT22 is on maintenance at the moment.

Hairyplane

smithoag
24th Apr 2006, 13:31
Guys
looking forward to seeing you all flying into Abbo on Sunday.
Looks like the weather Gods could be kind to us again
Have safe flights
Colin
Press Officer
Abingdon Fayre Air & Country Show

smithoag
25th Apr 2006, 06:40
Anyone else.................................

S-Works
25th Apr 2006, 10:34
I will be there again as ever. Always a great event and warm welcome.

rotorcraig
25th Apr 2006, 22:59
Yep, flying in from Cranfield

RC

Stampe
26th Apr 2006, 07:26
Hairyplane has forced me to fly one of his collection ,we,ll be there on the Sunday wx providing.See you all then oh and I,m the good looking more "rounded " one of the two of us:ok:

proplover
26th Apr 2006, 17:51
Flying in from N.Wales - wx and Chippie servicability permitting.

Oxeagle
27th Apr 2006, 23:06
All of us pruners should meet up at the Air Fayre, say 14:00 in the pilots rest area/enclosure sound good?

chevvron
29th Apr 2006, 12:00
If you're going there from the south (weather permitting) keep well away from Popham; it looked horrendous on radar today (Microlight fly-in and trade fair)

proplover
30th Apr 2006, 21:30
Didnt make it.:ugh:

Beaten by a 1200ft and rapidly lowering cloudbase with rising ground and rain nr half penny green. Executed 180 and diverted to Sleap for tea, bacon sandwich and fuel - he who runs away lives to fly another day!

S-Works
1st May 2006, 10:03
what a stunning day. welcome was warm as ever, plenty of stall and a plethora of mobile junk food vans. Aviation heaven!

The air display was great, from Andy Cubin having gear problems in the Hunter to the truly incredible display by the Chinook(who managed to keep his gear attached this year!).

Already looking forward to next year.