PDA

View Full Version : 2nd NATS Interview

J0hn
19th Apr 2006, 18:55
Can anyone give me a quick run down of the 2nd interview day with NATS , I have heard it has changed recently in format.

Also I have my 2nd interview day next week, if I am succesful does anyone know what course and hence start date current candidates are planned for ?

What is the current starting pay and has the "living allowance" recently been removed ?

Thanks

J0hn

Quincy M.E.
20th Apr 2006, 08:28
There have been recent posts about this that you can search for but basically the 2nd day contains (in no set order) :

Team Excercise
Technical interview (ATCO asks questions)
HR interview (oral personality questions etc)
Personality questionare (yes: another one!)
Computer tests (LOADS of info on this if you search the forum)

Pay whilst training is £10k flat, not sure after that and there is a course starting at end of June and I think they run every 3 months.

More detailed info is here if you search on the forums.

speedbird2727
20th Apr 2006, 08:37
Am i correct in thinking that the Technical Interview is run in conjunction with the HR Interview (i.e 1 session of around 90 minutes?)

Quincy M.E.
20th Apr 2006, 08:40
Yeah it is. The one with HR/Technical is like a normal job interview where the HR asks you things like 'are you punctual' and the other one is the wierd personality test where you are in with HR on your own.

speedbird2727
20th Apr 2006, 08:44
[QUOTE=Quincy M.E.] The one with HR/Technical is like a normal job interview where the HR asks you things like 'are you punctual' ...QUOTE]

And the ATCO will slip in Technical/Motivation Questions?

Quincy M.E.
20th Apr 2006, 08:46
Yep, though they each finish first rather than 'slipping' questions into each others time.

speedbird2727
20th Apr 2006, 08:51
Thanks for all the info :ok:

Quincy M.E.
20th Apr 2006, 08:52
No problem. Good luck!