PDA

View Full Version : NATS Selections Tests

TheNoid
4th Apr 2006, 12:35
Hello, I've read the links posted in the sticky thread above that someone was kind enough to post, but i still have one question. I am happy with the information provided in the study pack so far as general questions are concerned, but there is a lot of information at the back that gives specific data on 25 aircraft; seating numbers, heights, speeds etc.

Does anyone know if there are specific questions regarding this sort of thing in the papers?

TheNoid

Quincy M.E.
4th Apr 2006, 13:29
There were a few on mine. They ask questions based on all of the information contained within the booklet.

TheNoid
4th Apr 2006, 13:48
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can you remember if they were very specific, like "what is the standard seating capacity of an Airbus A340?" and were they multiple choice or open ended?

I've got my test quite soon and i'm finding that information pretty hard to remember.

saadnaeem
4th Apr 2006, 16:01
No dude, dont have to remember the seating config. Just try and remember the type of aircraft, their speeds, altitude and most likely destinations.

Kirk Biddlecombe
4th Apr 2006, 16:55
Don't worry about learning specific facts for each aircraft. I took my tests last Friday and I only got questions where you can use your common sense more than anything else to answer. E.g. What route might a B737 fly? London - Oslo was correct the other 3 options were way out.

Nothing too difficult there.
Good luck!

Kirk

dbounford
4th Apr 2006, 17:44
And something like "What speed does an Airbus A320 cruise at" - the choices they give you make the answer pretty obvious

Quincy M.E.
5th Apr 2006, 13:24
Roger that

and I would learn them again for stage 2 as well.

saadnaeem
11th Apr 2006, 00:09
hey..i had my assessment on 30th march...
havent heard from NATS yet..
anyone else waiting..??