PDA

View Full Version : Manchester (East) changes

snbower
3rd Apr 2006, 14:36
I read on a thread earlier today that there are cahnges afoot for the Manchester (East) sector. I'd be interested to know what these changes are (frequencies/airspace re-design/routes etc.) and when they're coming into force.

regards,
Si

bagpuss lives
3rd Apr 2006, 17:23
I read on a thread earlier today that there are cahnges afoot for the Manchester (East) sector. I'd be interested to know what these changes are (frequencies/airspace re-design/routes etc.) and when they're coming into force.
regards,
Si

All will be revealed shortly. But basically EGNT and EGNV inbounds from the south above FL240 will route via UL613 now and miss Sector 29 completely - working the East sector instead.

As I said, more will be revealed in the AIRAC soon.

There won't be any frequency changes.

snbower
4th Apr 2006, 08:25
Thank you niteflite for that info. I am a Bradfordian (for my sins!) and was wondering whether any local MAN airspace was affected. Do you work in MACC?

Si

bagpuss lives
4th Apr 2006, 17:57
I get paid to work at MACC yes. Whether I actually do any work is a matter of much debate :E

There will be some airspace changes but primarily affecting sector boundaries and the like - nothing major.

chiglet
4th Apr 2006, 21:54
NF01......I didn't take the bait, tempted as I was.....:ok:
watp,iktch

cossack
4th Apr 2006, 22:42
Hey Chig, niteflite01 manages to give the IKEA chairs a good work out most days!;)
I too am a Bradfordian by birth but don't talk about it too loudly, unless the Bulls are winning!:ok:

bagpuss lives
5th Apr 2006, 17:48
I love chairs. Though the faux leather restroom couch is my favourite spot.