PDA

View Full Version : Results

Kirk Biddlecombe
3rd Apr 2006, 11:45
How will I find out about my NATS results. Will they send an e-mail, or will I have to log in on the http://www.nats.gtios.com site?

Thanks,

Kirk

dbounford
3rd Apr 2006, 11:49
They will send you an email. Are you awaiting results of the first or second phase?

Kirk Biddlecombe
3rd Apr 2006, 12:00
First phase, taken on Friday.

aeroblue
4th Apr 2006, 10:19
Hi,

I passed the 1st stage tests and I don't know my results - I don't think they give them out. A friend of mine didn't pass and he doesn't know his results either.

bigflesh2005
4th Apr 2006, 12:01
how can i become an air trafic controler? what quolifications are required? i am a regluler plane spotter and have had an intrest in aiplanes since an early age. i often go to manchester airport or eastmidlands airport or leeds or doncaster sheffield or humberside and sometimes i go to liverpool and birmingham airports. i also watch airoplane going south to north over my house and i can sometimes tell what they are with binculers. i also have a airband radio which i listen too. i have lernt all the languag of atc and know instrument arrival routes into manchester, eastmidlands, doncaster and leeds. i know some departure routes from manchester too.
i wish you very well in your result. was it a hard test?

Barry Cuda
4th Apr 2006, 16:10
how can i become an air trafic controler? what quolifications are required? i am a regluler plane spotter and have had an intrest in aiplanes since an early age. i often go to manchester airport or eastmidlands airport or leeds or doncaster sheffield or humberside and sometimes i go to liverpool and birmingham airports. i also watch airoplane going south to north over my house and i can sometimes tell what they are with binculers. i also have a airband radio which i listen too. i have lernt all the languag of atc and know instrument arrival routes into manchester, eastmidlands, doncaster and leeds. i know some departure routes from manchester too.
i wish you very well in your result. was it a hard test?

Spelling is useful... :sad:

Otherwise try www.nats.co.uk and follow the links to the recruitment pages... :ok: