PDA

View Full Version : Sudan opportunities

tonyrubini
3rd Apr 2006, 07:49
g'day everybody,

Rumors are getting more persistent about jobs in Sudan, but I cannot find more official news. It seems that many contractors are already in place and sooner an huge openings for pilots.

Does anybody have more info, addresses, news. It looks a very good opportunity for the time being.

Thanks a lot

219joochiat
3rd Apr 2006, 12:37
where did you get your rumors?
never heard of them.
except UN contracts, don't see any opportunities

tonyrubini
3rd Apr 2006, 13:00
I was in kenya a couple weeks ago and talked with people in nairobi. It must be true as this info came up from more then one sources. But I see that it is very difficult to get more details.

Captain Volmer
3rd Apr 2006, 17:08
Con chi hai parlato in Nairobi?I had some info too contact me if you want let see on what we can come out
Regards

tonyrubini
5th Apr 2006, 15:22
I sent you a couple of emails. Let me Know

ciao

Captain Volmer
5th Apr 2006, 16:02
Ciao sono si italiano.
Look at you e mail please.
CaptainVolmer

menikos
6th Apr 2006, 10:38
Hello,

if you can share any info it will be kind of you.

Grazie : )

Captain Volmer
6th Apr 2006, 13:38
menikos
I would love to share info with you and everybody else , but the point is that we try to collect info that we had about Sudan and put togheter but until now still nothing ,just rumoor .No name or Addresses.Nothing at all unfortunately.
Regards

tks
9th Apr 2006, 01:02
Guys! There are no jobs in Sudan unless you have good contacts in Nairobi, or within UN. You also need Kenyan license&workpermit, which you also cannot get without contacts these days! Keep on dreaming!

hyenacackle
9th Apr 2006, 10:30
Norway or is it noway

Kenyan license&workpermit?????????????????????????????
Contacts in Nairobi ????????????????????????????????????

I guess you are the one dreaming on

Nice work dude, hows the ppl going?

fireitup
9th Apr 2006, 10:49
tks quite correct...

Majority of a/c there, besides the many russians and a few zs-, are kenyan reg. Working for the various UN missions. To fly a 5Y- you obviously need a kenyan license, before you get that you'll need to get a kenyan work permit, which are getting harder and harder to get UNLESS you have a connection in Nairobi.

KAS, ET Safair all in country, so if you really wnat to see Sudan try one of them as sudan companies tend to hire their own.

Plenty of work for cropjocks..

hyenacackle
9th Apr 2006, 11:23
Missed the point

Quote "Guys! There are NO jobs in Sudan unless you have good..........."

Worked there for over year with no Kenyan license & workpermit and no
5Y.

hie hie hie hie hie hie

european champion
9th Apr 2006, 18:56
How is life in Sudan?What about Sudanese girls,are they hot?

4HolerPoler
9th Apr 2006, 19:11
Ahh, the spirit of youth! I've got a copy of this month's Khartoum edition of FHM - PM me your mailing address and I'll send it to you.

4HP

cavortingcheetah
10th Apr 2006, 07:46
:ooh:

The World Bank is about to launch another scheme in the Sudan. This may generate a few jobs for a short time.
Saludos.;)