PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a job in England

the lord
25th Mar 2006, 18:04
Hello friends!:D

I would like to know, if anybody knows a web or schools or aeroclubs, where they are looking for Flight Instructors.

If anybody of you knows about any place of england or scotland that they are looking for flight instructors, please contact with me beacuse I´m so interesting

Thank you very much :ok:

hardcase
27th Mar 2006, 08:45
i hear that there are loads looking for FI's. i know 2 guys who received job offers before they had finished their course. you have to drive around every school in areas that you want to work, that is what they did. its the only way.
BCFT Bournemouth
Old Sarum
Compton Abbas
Solent Bournemouth
all these schools have been looking for FI's
:ok:

YYZ
27th Mar 2006, 12:40
As advertised here on sunny Prune world

http://www.flightacademyscotland.com/

These guys are looking for FIs

YYZ

FORKINELL
28th Mar 2006, 12:44
Well if You want to work for an outfit who ,allegedly,tell their staff to get the student to settle his account or You don't get paid (approx £300 apparently) then FAS are for You, otherwise I'd give them a wiiiiiiiiiiiide berth .
TO:mad: ERS

YYZ
28th Mar 2006, 14:52
I sense some hostility…

Do not know the company personally so cannot comment, however, as stated originally, they are advertising on Prune, Many company’s will use wrong/strange tactics to get paid, this one sounds harsh though. Always two sides to a story?

YYZ

the lord
28th Mar 2006, 21:07
Hey friends!!

Thank you very much for the information, I will try to send the CV to the Scottland School, and to the other ones that you tell me.
I hope that thery answer me, telling yer or no. :D

If anybody knows schools or aeroclubs that they are looking for flight instructors, please post it.

Thank you very much, :ok:
The lord

Charlie Foxtrot India
31st Mar 2006, 13:01
To avoid anyone using this thread for free advertising, please reply to the lord via PM.

Thanks!

gbpck
14th Apr 2006, 19:55
try www.abbasair.com/[email protected] they are busy and getting busier!

YYZ
15th Apr 2006, 12:04
gbpck, that link does not work?

YYZ

gbpck
15th Apr 2006, 13:13
www.abbasair.com
email [email protected]