PDA

View Full Version : Another NATS query thread

Stringy
20th Mar 2006, 09:37
You probably get sick to death of such threads, but I have a slightly specific twist on the question (one that probably has been asked before, but trawling for it is too difficult).

I went to OASC (RAF Selection) a week ago, and have been told I've gotten through to 'competitive selection', so I might be in, but I might not be. I'd always been eyeing up NATS as a backup plan (I'm going for ATCO and Fighter Controller in RAF) and as such I applied online, but had been waiting to book a test.

I've booked my test for the 30th of March in London, and I was wondering, as someone who got high scores on the RAF aptitude for Air Traffic, should I be phased by the tests that NATS are going to throw at me? Or should I not be worried?
Also, as a side point, is all that happens at the first stage aptitude tests, or are there other things too?

Thanks for any information given :)

edit: Just discovered that there's a 'motivation' test or some such, I've downloaded the doc, should be ok on that

dbounford
20th Mar 2006, 14:12
I wouldn't get worried about the initial NATS tests. If you passed the RAF tests you should be fine. Just learn the material that they give to you, brush up on your mental arithmetic, but most importantly DON'T WORRY!