PDA

View Full Version : HKG 16 Mar. Well Done.

petitfromage
16th Mar 2006, 11:21
Just a quick note of gratitude to the Australian controller on HKG Approach around 3pm today.

Fantastic job done amid confusing callsigns and certain carriers who seemed unwilling/unable to follow the speed control dictated on the approach plates. (its not rocket science chaps!)
Super job, you were obviously working v hard......but you didnt miss a trick!
We need more like you. Hats off, Sir.

Horribly similar callsigns:

Cathay 110
Cathay 118
Cathay 718
Connie 718
China East 505
China East 5025

Tweety
17th Mar 2006, 11:18
petifromage

There are plenty more of us Australian controllers ready in line to work in HK and provide that type of professional service.

Problem is the HK CAD only wants to recruit local chinese who seem to be fairly rudimentary at the job if they actually manage to check out. Maybe you can mention this to the CAD.

C'mon Aussie c'mon c'mon...

Cheers

Tweety
27th Mar 2006, 08:26
JT

once and for all son pull your bl**dy head in and just stay in your own sandpit if that is where you are.

Personally, never been there (so you must have me mixed up with someone else...and with snotty nosed idiots like you there, who would want to go anyway) and dont really want to go either. Just biding my time away here in Oz when my slot comes up! pity for you as with an attitude like yours no one will want you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS bad luck about the cricket and the commonwealth games china. In fact is there anything SA is good at?