PDA

View Full Version : JAA ATPL want to fly SEP

ExtraR
14th Mar 2006, 15:09
Hello,

I have a JAA ATPL with a current TR for B737.

My SEP and CRI have expired more than 3 year ago.

I would like to start flying for fun again on SEP.

What would be the normal procedure, in this case to be allowed to fly SEP - not for commercial?

Thanks

GusHoneybun
14th Mar 2006, 15:17
All you need is to do an LST with an examiner to get your SEP back. Probably a good idea to have an hour or two with an instructor first to remember how to ride that particular bike.

ExtraR
14th Mar 2006, 15:35
All you need is to do an LST with an examiner to get your SEP back. Probably a good idea to have an hour or two with an instructor first to remember how to ride that particular bike.

Can you please give me a JAR FCL reference no in this case for me?

Many Thanks

Whopity
14th Mar 2006, 15:38
JAR-FCL 1.245(f) (1) for Multi and (2) for SEP

Keygrip
14th Mar 2006, 15:47
Extra R - first the happy answer - it depends on which JAA State has issued you JAA licence. If it's the UK then fairly easy - if it's another state then MAYBE not so easy.

Next - unhappy growl. You've posted this question in, not surprisingly, the "Questions" forum.

Pprune rules - one topic, one thread, one forum. PLEASE do NOT duplicate posts on the same subject. I'll leave this one running - as it's in the right place and, as such, has received more answers. The other one, that somebody has already wasted their time answering, will be closed/removed, whatever.

On the other hand - enjoy Pprune. Welcome.

ExtraR
14th Mar 2006, 16:26
thaks for info

Human Factor
14th Mar 2006, 17:07
... and remember not to flare so high. :}