PDA

View Full Version : Any one from HARVSAIR in MANITOBA

chaitanya
28th Feb 2006, 03:49
Hello all,I would like to know if there are any one in this forum who got trained or getting trained, or CFI from HARVSAIR.Thankyou

Kernowpilot
28th Feb 2006, 07:55
I did my ppl, hour building, CPL and multi-rating at harvsair in 2005.I can highly recommend it. The flying is challenging and the instructors are professional. Also, there is on-site accommodation.

Jerricho
28th Feb 2006, 13:27
And those Winnipeg Terminal Controllers are a great bunch of guys :ok:

chaitanya
1st Mar 2006, 11:01
And those Winnipeg Terminal Controllers are a great bunch of guys-------------------what do u mean by this?

Jerricho
1st Mar 2006, 14:49
It means I am one of the Air Traffic Controllers at Winnipeg Terminal, and we control the airspace over Steinbach and St. Andrews where Harvs operates out of. As always, an impeccable service is provided.

chaitanya
1st Mar 2006, 17:39
Thanks for the reply.I would like to know abot the weather in Winnipeg.And also mai I know about the air traffic there?

termerair
2nd Mar 2006, 05:21
Hi!
I took my training (CPL/Multi/IFR) with them last year. Nothing but good things to say... Was there a couple of weeks ago just for a visit, quite busy specially with the new loads of indian guys... They have open a base out of St Andrews airport now. So you have the choice between Steinbach (...) or St Andrews. As said above you can get accomodation at the school at both places.
Lots of airplanes. You can get some taildragger time on theirs citabrias. They just bought a new twin (seneca) in addition to their "VJC" (BE95 Travelair).
So... :ok: Very good school... :yuk: I just didn't like the scenery... I've got much better now!
PM me if needed! Have a good one!
Termerair