PDA

View Full Version : Hello NATS? Anybody there?

BigHeadNuts
18th Feb 2006, 19:38
Hi all,

Here's a summary of my situation:
I applied for NATS, booked a test date but had to re-arrange due to circumstances of which were unforeseen.

I posted a message on the message centre found on the recruitment website, but didnt receive a reply (my test was on the 15th feb, and it still hasnt even been read :confused: ). The day before my test date, having recieved no reply on the message centre, i was to make sure that NATS were aware that i could not make the arranged date. I came across a number for a 'Nats Recruitment Team' which i called and spoke to a female member of staff who went about cancelling my appointment (if somewhat dubiously) and said that someone would be in contact with me to arrange a new test date. Six days passed and i had still heard nothing, so i emailed [email protected] and havent had a reply from them either?

Has anyone got any advice, or even better a means of contact for NATS that i am likely to get a reply from? I dont mean to sound impatient its just that i am keen to pursue my application.

Thanks,
BigHeadNuts

Kirk Biddlecombe
19th Feb 2006, 07:24
Try giving NATS a call on (01489) 616090 - It's always better to speak to someone in person when trying to rearrange etc...

Kirk