PDA

View Full Version : help!!!

ladybird380
10th Feb 2006, 14:38
Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum.Hope i can get some help here.

I desperately need to find a good place to do some cross country flight.Also somewhere not difficult to get a visa.

Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Thanks

ATC Watcher
10th Feb 2006, 14:50
Canada in the Summer, New Zealand in ( our ) winter.

superpilut
10th Feb 2006, 14:54
Portugal/Spain?

172driver
10th Feb 2006, 16:38
Spain, Morocco (from Spain), USA (if you don't engage in flight training, you don't need a visa, but you will need to convert your license)

shortstripper
10th Feb 2006, 17:35
Forgive me if this sounds dumb .... but what's wrong with here? The last couple of weeks have been wonderful and a CC would be a breeze. We're coming into the time of year when the weather is fine for cross countries ... so why look abroad? I could understand it if you were in a hurry and it was November ... but now???

SS

tittybar
10th Feb 2006, 21:04
Where do you normally fly from?. Come to Shobdon just north of Hereford. Fantastic scenery and great cross country flying in unrestricted airspace. You gave your location as Worcester,so not far away!.

ladybird380
13th Feb 2006, 14:21
Thank you all for your thoughts.:)

The truth is,yes i am in a hurry and want to finish hour building before May,so i can start multi-IR and for that i know where i am going to do it.Still looking for a school,now waiting a phone call from Falcons in Sanford.See what they say.

Well,keep writing guys.Thanks again.

Ridgerunner
13th Feb 2006, 15:39
Come to Scotland :ok: