PDA

View Full Version : FADEC system, fuel system for C172

hghazoly
3rd Feb 2006, 08:24
hello everyone

i would like to get the drawings of the FADEC system and fuel system for the cessna 172, if you know any online site with the drawings plz adivce.:)

-IBLB-
3rd Feb 2006, 09:16
hello everyone

i would like to get the drawings of the FADEC system and fuel system for the cessna 172, if you know any online site with the drawings plz adivce.:)
What fadec system do you want? just any?

Also, check PM.

hghazoly
3rd Feb 2006, 15:07
i want any FADEC drawings you can get

i'm a PPL student

this drawings will help me alot

thank you

-IBLB-
3rd Feb 2006, 15:37
i want any FADEC drawings you can get

i'm a PPL student

this drawings will help me alot

thank you

A FADEC system is not found in a C172, but usually in larger, turbine aircraft. I can help you with pictures of the 172 system, but you have to let me know which 172 model you are flying? ie a C172p or a C172r, or any other one.

ott
3rd Feb 2006, 16:29
A FADEC system is now available in a 2 seater. See the following link. I have recently flown the aircraft and it is impressive. PM me for more details as I hope to purchase one for the UK market soon.
www.libertyaircraft.com

hghazoly
3rd Feb 2006, 23:55
A FADEC system is not found in a C172, but usually in larger, turbine aircraft. I can help you with pictures of the 172 system, but you have to let me know which 172 model you are flying? ie a C172p or a C172r, or any other one.

we fly the C172p skyhawk with thielert engine (TAE 125 ).

the TAE engine is 4 stroke diesel, turbo charger.

i dont have mixture in this aircraft, only throttle.

the engine is controlled b a FADEC system.

-IBLB-
4th Feb 2006, 09:40
If you are flying a 172p with a diesel engine and fadec, that is a custom alteration from the standard cessna. I can't help you with those pictures, and I think it will be hard to find information about this system.
What you can try is google it, but i guess you have already done that. Also, check the Pilot Operating Handbook, or Airplane Flight Manual that goes with the plane. There should be a supplement about the engine in there. If the company who did the engine-change is located on the field you are flying, go ask there. There has to be someone who can answer your questions there. And ask your instructor, he or she should be able to answer atleast the questions about the system which are relevant for your flying. If you want to know more than that, you might need to find a specific manual or a mechanic.