PDA

View Full Version : Pre Interview Visits

Lefty77
26th Jan 2006, 12:41
Hi ,

was wondering if anyone can help me with a little problem!!

I have my Interview on the 22nd Feb and I have been trying to arrange a visit to a local center. Personel have taken my E Mail add 4 times and I have still not heard anything!

Was just wondering if anybody had any advice how to give them a push or could help me out! It would all be really appreciated.

My e mail is [email protected]

Thanks in advance

DC-10 Levo
26th Jan 2006, 16:47
I sent one e-mail to HR department and got a response in under 24hrs. (However they said no :p ).

tergie
26th Jan 2006, 18:58
Hi!

I have my NATS interview on the 13th March and I'm hoping to arrange a visit to at least one ATC unit.

I will be writing to Manchester (as it is local to me) and Swanwick (as its where I'm led to believe will be my first posting).

Before i send out the generic letter i was wondering if any ppruners could help me arrage a visit? due to current work commitments i would prefer a weekend/evening visit but would be greatful of any help you could offer

Many thanks

AeroBatfink
27th Jan 2006, 10:57
Hi tergie - I spoke to someone at Manchester ATC who said she'd find out about arranging a visit and get back to me. However, she hasn't done so yet (I imagine they're pretty busy with other stuff that's sliiiiightly more important though, like stopping planes bumping into each other, so I'm inclined to be understanding) - once she does, I'll let you know any information I can find out that might help you out.
Cheers,
AB

tergie
27th Jan 2006, 11:48
thanks AeroBatfink

I really appreciate your endeavours, I'll keep my fingers crossed

tergie