PDA

View Full Version : Funeral Arrangements for Wg Cdr Steve Dziuba

Heimdall
17th Jan 2006, 19:13
The funeral for Wing Commander Steve Dziuba, who died recently after a brave battle against cancer, will take place at 1100 hrs on 27 January 2006 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Shawbury. A reception will then be held in the Officers' Mess, RAF Shawbury. The family are happy for floral tributes; enquiries should be directed to C J Williams Funeral Service, Argyll House, Dawley Bank, Telford TF4 2BD (Tel: 01952 505835). In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Shropshire Blood Transfusion Fund; cheques for such donations should be payable to Service Funds, RAF Shawbury and sent to Flt Lt Bruce Williamson, CATCS, RAF Shawbury, Shrewsbury SY4 4DZ.

Dress for Service Personnel is No1 HD with medals and black armbands. Officers and WOs are to wear brown gloves.

Due to limited parking, personnel are requested to park in the Emergency Car Park (opposite RAF Shawbury main entrance), which will be signposted. Buses will be available to transport personnel to and from the church. Those wishing to attend are requested to contact Flt Lt Bruce Williamson on 01939 250351 ext 7283 or 95531 7283 (e-mail: [email protected]) in order to finalise adminstrative details.

AlanM
17th Jan 2006, 20:38
He was my SATCO when down in the Falklands.

I always remember the story he told of someone asking where his name came from and he simply replied "from my mummy!"

Well, we were in the bar!

Anyway - condolences to all. RIP