View Full Version : Hour Building?

mikeEGNT
15th Jan 2006, 19:59
Hi all just wanted to know if anyone has an aircraft share around the teeside newcastle area? :rolleyes:

Genghis the Engineer
15th Jan 2006, 21:13
I don't, but would suggest trying Eshott - small friendly place, the sort of field where you might get a good share in something interesting and reasonably cheap.

G

NT42
15th Jan 2006, 21:19
Yeah it'll be worth trying at Eshott. I don't think there's that much variety to chose from, but it probably will be cheaper than Newcastle.

If money is no object - may be worth looking into the Jet Provost at Newcastle...that is fun! (If you do end up at Eshott, and would like a PPL-stude to help in the air, let me know! :})

Paris Dakar
16th Jan 2006, 08:19
mikeEGNT,

The old flying school at Newcastle used to have a notice board where people would place adverts for aircraft, avionics and shares etc but I'm not sure whether Neil (Clark) has something similar there now? I'm going to the club on Saturday (21/1) I can check, and PM you if there is anything?

As has been suggested, Eshott may be worth a try, as could Fishburn?

Hold Foxtrot (again)
17th Jan 2006, 17:00
you are only going for the free party P D ......

Paris Dakar
17th Jan 2006, 20:33
Hold Foxtrot (again),

Who's party is this then? I was simply offering to find out whether anyone was offering shares at EGNT that may be of help to 'mikeEGNT' ;)

If however, there happens to be a 'do' on when I'm there, I may pop in and say hello :cool:

GonTek
17th Jan 2006, 20:36
Party,No one invited me......:*

mikeEGNT
19th Jan 2006, 23:21
Thanks for your response i have managed to find a share scheme at eshott which works out to be only £52ph wet. What is the current landing fee at Newcastle is it still high or does the school cover the costs?

Mike

NT42
20th Jan 2006, 10:51
Landing fees at newcastle vary between £18 and £26 at the moment I think. Depending on the season and time etc. I believe. Touch and go's are £9 if I remember correctly!

John.