PDA

View Full Version : ATC Vacancies in Middle East - UAE

prowler
4th Jan 2006, 13:59
hi guys, 1st of all Happy New Year to all. any SERCO Employees know about any movements, regarding ATC Vacancies in Dubai? I am aware SERCO Presently is the ATC Service Provider, so I would appreciate if any present SERCO ATCO can help regarding this matter:ok:

What about the New 6 parallel Runway Airport in Jebel Ali?? Any news about it??:ooh:

I heard that when operations in the new airport get goin, which is in Early quarter of 2007, there will only be TWR / Aerodrome ATCO's as Dubai will stil be the main APP Centre, as with other airports in the vicinity:D

Thanks for your time, good day to all!!

Hay Day May Day
8th Jan 2006, 11:35
What about the New 6 parallel Runway Airport in Jebel Ali?? Any news about it??:ooh:

Its a MASTERPLAN which all should be ready in.... 2025+

First RWY in 2007 with ADC staff, but lets see, they need to hire aprx 12 ATCOs first, and DXB is kinda short of staff, and AUH is expanding as well.

MUST be a brighter future for ATCOs in the ME :ok: SUPPLY & DEMAND

03Rnow30R
9th Jan 2006, 11:26
Hey Prowler
We work here but are not sure ourselves what the future plans are for the new centre and airport.
Rumour: the new centre will be built at the new airport.
Rumour: they are going to have to hire a load of TWR guys.
Unfortunately I can't give you a definate answer. Perhaps you should contact the Serco office. I believe they still have to negotiate with the local DCA as to how many they may hire.
It does seem we may be losing a few radar guys to "greener pastures" soon. So, who knows, they will probably be looking to hire again in the not too distant future.
:ok: