PDA

View Full Version : NATS Online Numerical Tests

JamesTigris
7th Dec 2005, 10:41
Hi all,

Going through the NATS initial online selection process and about to do the numerical tests. Anyone out there who's just been trough them? Are they the standard "data interpretation" kind that the vast majority of other technical/numerical employers use? I'm talking about the net-based ones just after a successful application form sift.

Any brief advice greatly appreciated as they don't give any examples to help you prepare for them.

Thanks.

radargeekgirl
7th Dec 2005, 12:14
James,

Not sure if the following link will remain here but will try anyway. If not PM and I will pass it on.

http://www.shldirect.com/phasei/practicesection-phaseII/Practice-8.asp?ID=1EFA6DB61D2549FEB8E1BB92AF38AE9D%20

When I submitted my application to NATS one of the guys at work suggested the NZ website apparently it is useful. I still haven't had the chance to complete my online testing yet so i can't offer you any more info.

RGG

umpljazz
7th Dec 2005, 16:58
I did mine last Thursday....no need to worry mate. You're right, they are just the standard tests that most companies use.

It's 21 questions in 21 minutes. I managed to get 19 done in the time. All very similar to the sample questions you get. Impossibly hard, I felt I did really badly!

Found out on monday that I was to goto the first stage tests. I'm not sure if there is any sort of filtering done at the online stage but I certainly was surprised that I got through!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
7th Dec 2005, 17:36
Thank God they never had this when I joined. I went to that web site and got them all wrong!!

dimpalz
7th Dec 2005, 20:59
I did the test a couple of weeks ago, I just had the last question to do and i ran out of time!!!!! It was a really easy percentage one aswell, I can still remember wat had to be done. The main difference between this numerical test and others is there's no second counter, its just all minutes, so u never know when ur last minute is gonna be up or how far into each minute you are.