PDA

View Full Version : I'm a celebrity.......

Frankfurt_Cowboy
29th Nov 2005, 12:57
Having been forced to watch this I've noticed the First Choice adverts at the beginning and end of every segment and have the following points to make:-

1, "More room in Long haul" (or whatever). Looking at the ads there appears to be more room because theres no-one else on!! Usually just one person per three seats and no-one visible in the row behind. Show us the usual family of four lardy england shirt wearers on their way to Disneyland and lets see how spacious things look then.

2, What the hell is the First Choice cabin crew woman wearing? Looks like a tie dye velour leisure suit from a catalogue that fell out of the News of the World. Shocking.

And the missus frequently turns her nose up at the shoes on the woman in the "more leg room" ad, but that's just her I guess.

EI-CFC
29th Nov 2005, 14:31
What the hell is the First Choice cabin crew woman wearing? Looks like a tie dye velour leisure suit from a catalogue that fell out of the News of the World. Shocking.

I'm sure it's quite practical, but it's shocking in terms of looks!

FormerFlyer
29th Nov 2005, 19:22
Just back from SFB with FCA.

All round it beats the socks off BA in either Traveller or Trav Plus.

It also outstrips Virgin in economy & near as good as Prem Econ - certainly the food (quality & quantity) is a damn sight better than anything I've had on either BA or VS in econ, premium or Club.

Will def be my airline of choice when there's the option to use them.

cheers ;)
FF