PDA

View Full Version : Yet another GA Fatal crash

egbt
18th Nov 2005, 16:22
This really is turning into a terribly bad year for GA, two more dead in another crash in Northamptonshire.

:( :(

Chequeredflag
18th Nov 2005, 19:44
I left Turweston yesterday at 14.00 to return to East Midlands via Podington. Calling Cranfield for traffic info, we were told to avoid the area centred around the village of Bugbrooke where a temporary "danger area" had been imposed, this being just 3 miles North of our track. It was only later I learned of the tragic accident - a very sad day indeed.

Halfbaked_Boy
18th Nov 2005, 21:32
Accident happened only a couple of miles away from where I live - only found out about it when I attended school the next day in Bugbrooke.

With condolences, Jack.

energie
18th Nov 2005, 21:35
this is very sad in deed. Kind of scary because I'm going for my discovery flight tomorrow, in a very similar type of plane/situation :|

Yankee
18th Nov 2005, 23:51
“energie” I can only presume that from the link you have concluded what aircraft type is involved. Rest assured that what ever happened here is very unlikely to reoccur with your flight. I can’t remember the last time the UK had a fatality in this exact type of aircraft