PDA

View Full Version : Crew brefing locations LHR

CX256
7th Nov 2005, 20:02
Hi

Just wondering when am at LHR i see airline crew outside the queens building mainly Virgin Atlantic crew Then i see the Vir dvd Lhr-Sfo when the captain said he was in the queens build doing his brefing so started to wonder where do other pilots meet for there brefing. I know Ba are at the big blue building on the Bath road then a bus ride to gate but what about AA CX UA or even for the crew over the cargo stands.
Thanks all.

CX256

Little Blue
9th Nov 2005, 19:24
bmi, also have their Crew dispatch offices in Queens Building, just down from Virgins..

Gary Lager
14th Nov 2005, 19:16
Unfortunately, not really an appropriate question considering the present aviation security climate - you are almost certainly asking the question for innocent, legitimate reasons CX256, but you must understand that anyone can read this public forum, and that sort of information ought not be made universally known.

There have been instances in the past of uniformed individuals impersonating crew for all manner of reasons, some sad, some very alarming. I can't recommend that any aircrew on here post any more details about where they and their colleagues gather before work.

Perhaps if you ask a crewmember directly next time you are at LHR, and explain your genuine curiosity, you will be able to find an answer to your question.

Sorry.

Epsilon minus
15th Nov 2005, 14:20
Gary is right. I think it would be wise for one of the moderators to close off this thread.

PPRuNe Towers
18th Nov 2005, 08:40
Anyone can drive or walk around an airport and suss these places. The only reason this thread shouldn't be in public view is because it is inane, banal and pointless - not for security reasons.