PDA

View Full Version : PPL Confuser questions

cudster
1st Nov 2005, 19:54
I am currently studying for the Air Law exam. Does the PPL Confuser have all the possible questions in it that you could be asked for this exam?

Thanks for any help.

Charlie Zulu
1st Nov 2005, 20:39
The confuser contains example questions only.

They are not the real questions from the exam.

I believe the confuser only has three options per question, whereas the new exams have four options per question.

However the confuser is very useful to prep yourself for the PPL exams.

IO540
1st Nov 2005, 20:56
The confuser is brilliant. They aren't the exact questions but if you revise until you get 90% on the confuser (which takes a lot of work) you are sure of a good pass.

Hour Builder
1st Nov 2005, 21:37
Just going back to what Charlie Zulu said, it depends on the age of the confuser being used is as to how many possible answers there are for the questions. I believe the black version only had 3 possible answers, and the newer green ones at least have 4.

The confuser is pretty much the exact same questions, I think for Human Performance at least it seemed bang on :-)

One thing I'd also like to add, is that confuser will help you "pass" the exam, but won't help you in a crappy situation at 3000 feet. Probably a good idea to actually know the material, and use the confuser at the end to test yourself. You could pass all the exams studying the confuser alone, which obviously isn't as safe.

HB

Dusty_B
2nd Nov 2005, 12:11
Remember also that the text books and confuser are not up to date. The Air Law papers have recently been re-issued, and encompass the new Rule 5...

...hope you know it!

got caught
2nd Nov 2005, 13:24
give us a clue then

Hour Builder
2nd Nov 2005, 14:03
there has actually only been one new paper for each subject issued, not just all 3 Air Law papers have changed, only 1.

DRJAD
2nd Nov 2005, 14:29
This subject again (no aspersion on you, cudster.)

Hour Builder has it about right. I'd just suggest why not just get on with it, rather than agonising over the whole situation?

Perhaps a lack of facility with the examinations could denote a mismatch between aspiration and aptitude?

riggs_2426
8th Nov 2005, 19:18
or you could ask the flight school or club , if they have any old exams papers with you can practise with " I did and cross referenced them with the confuser ...........

Good Luck

What you can practise with "" not with , .....

............................................................ ... bloody iriate

FlyingForFun
9th Nov 2005, 09:10
The Air Law papers have recently been re-issued, and encompass the new Rule 5...give us a clue thenTry here (http://www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx?categoryid=224&pagetype=68&groupid=362).

FFF
-------------