PDA

View Full Version : B747-200 Buffet Charts

zymurgy
1st Nov 2005, 19:16
I am looking for a Chart with the B747-200 buffet speeds for the RVSN alt. FL320,340,ect. MCT charts , optimum atl. drift down or anything you think can help.
I am a PFE for a TradeWinds Airlines and we fly the -Q & -J engines.

If anyone has any imformation that can help pls forward it to me here at pprune or [email protected].

Thankyou

P.S. Danny and everyone at PPRune as a former PanAm ( ALPA) pilot I would like to thank you for the support of this website and private forum for letting the imformation flow in an anonymous fashion.

FearlessFreep
2nd Nov 2005, 00:26
Haven't seen one. Ever. I might be making an uncertain assumption here but since the ol' Classic was built and designed before the days of RVSM I doubt that there is one that even exists.

I take care of that Even FL thing the old fashioned way. Subtraction, Division, Addition.

You could always make up a chart with your own interpolated data. Of course it would be "For Reference Only".

Have Fun!

SMOC
2nd Nov 2005, 08:33
I've got them but I'm afraid they're not for Pratts only RR & GE.

SMOC

Intruder
2nd Nov 2005, 12:50
I sent a couple charts by PM, and asked if that's what you're looking for. Did you get them?

zymurgy
3rd Nov 2005, 00:01
I would like to thank everyone that helped me out. Just got back from a INC/TPI/INC. Did not know how much I missed the Pax. Not realy just the FA's.