PDA

View Full Version : egnx

flight lieutenant
26th Oct 2005, 05:22
how much lucre they offering at east mids?

Matt Skrossa
26th Oct 2005, 07:48
For someone with your command of English grammar and vocabularly probably the square root of *uck all, that is assuming you are asking about controllings jobs. You should however manage to get the minimum wage flipping burgers, or clearing tables at one of the many franchises there.

Lock n' Load
26th Oct 2005, 07:57
Nothing wrong with "lucre", so I suppose the missing "are" must be Matt's bugbear. Perhaps he hasn't read the F pages of the dictionary.

Matt Skrossa
26th Oct 2005, 08:06
All of the above and the lack of capitals and punctuation. Why can't the lazy **** just ring up NEMA?

AMiller
26th Oct 2005, 09:15
Matt Skrossa

This forum is about helping people. You clearly dont get it do you. If you required help and some **** (like you) replied like that what would you say.

Chill man!

Andy

Standard Noise
26th Oct 2005, 09:19
Less than Brizzel and more than Filton.
Howzat fer an answer.

Matt Skrossa
26th Oct 2005, 09:37
Sorry, he is still a lazy ****. A simple email/phone call to the ATC Manager at NEMA would suffice. More than willing to help out a genuine plea, but this post demonstrates a complete lack of initative and a high degree of laziness. Anyway enough of this internal bickering, where is 'flight lieutenant' and what are his thoughts on this, or is he too lazy to respond?

p.s. Look in the AIP, or BINA for NEMA's phone number, it's really that simple!

Standard Noise
26th Oct 2005, 10:06
a complete lack of initiative and a high degree of laziness

Aww come on Matt Skrossa , sounds as if he's over qualified, he'd be better off as a Watch Manager!

turn right heading 365
26th Oct 2005, 10:18
Any one got a phone number or address for Gilbert Blade (solictor)? Failing that would be grateful for name of another suitable solictor with expertise in dealing with the MOD. No Claim No Win!

If only someone had flamed you in a similar fashion way back then, hey Matt!!

Edited to add: Matt's first post

flight lieutenant
26th Oct 2005, 16:33
i am extremely sorry for obviously offending some of you fine
chaps.it is of course extremely vulgar to discuss money and
you quite rightly corrected me.in fact as i have obviously made
a dramatic faux pas,i shall immediately tender my resignation
from this site and you shall hear from me no more.
thank you and goodbye

Number2
26th Oct 2005, 18:23
Is it just me that noticed how quiet Matt Skrossa went after TRH365's comment?

Why do some people in ATC get such a rush out of beating others up over such petty matters?

All very sad.........

360BakTrak
26th Oct 2005, 20:01
I think he's just sunk without so much as a ripple! Mr Skrossa must have forgotten to take his medication this week........anger management course anyone?!:} ;)

Matt Skrossa
27th Oct 2005, 15:50
Anger Management Course? Pprune is part on my therapy, if I feel at all wound up I just have to dip into a forum or two and realise that there are some people who are even more pathetic, bitter and twisted than me, thank you all for yet again making me feel a bit more relaxed, I won't have to be mildly sarcastic to anyone for quite a while now.

p.s. 'flight lieutenant', congrats on doing the only decent thing, it's good to see some RAF Officers know how to behave properly still. If you ever feel like popping back on pprune please do, as your thread has filled an otherwise dull two days.

Jerricho
27th Oct 2005, 15:58
http://www.ethanmowery.com/g12.jpg

:rolleyes: