PDA

View Full Version : XM music in the air

captaind
13th Oct 2005, 04:09
I just got my Garmin 396 with the XM weather and music. I also have a Lightspeed 30 3G with the audio input. I know I will be able to listen to XM, but is there a way to get XM to play in all headsets???

FullyFlapped
13th Oct 2005, 21:50
Is the 396 yet available in the UK ? And indeed, same goes for satellite weather ? I thought this was limited to the US ....

FF :ok:

captaind
14th Oct 2005, 01:05
well if you visit the Garmin site... it says no. Instead of hijacking my thread, why dont you post that in the forums, because that does absolutly nothing for my question :ok:

drauk
14th Oct 2005, 09:10
captaind, if YOU visit the Garmin site (how's the internet connection from up there on your high horse?) you'd read:

"The GPSMAP 396 also features an audio jack that can be used directly with a headset or it can be connected to a line-in port on an audio system."

FullyFlapped
14th Oct 2005, 10:10
Instead of hijacking my thread, why dont you post that in the forums, because that does absolutly nothing for my question

Gosh ... fancy that, me, a hi-jacker ... well stamp 7500 on my a*se and call me Dick Turpin .... (I know, Turpin wasn't a hi-jacker but you catch my drift !:-))

I guess you must be operating in the US then. Perhaps if you weren't so cagey with your location, I'd have sussed this sooner ... ;)

FF :ok: