PDA

View Full Version : Sun Express News

Pages : [1] 2

sun737pilot
11th Oct 2005, 10:46
Hi Everybody,

Sun Express B 737-800 hit a mast in Poznan during taxi.The Captain was flying over 300 hours in 3 month. Most pilots forced by Managm Pilot( approved by GM P.S ) to fly more than 300 hours and to sign a letter. Only a few signed. This Captain was one of them. Ins Companay invest and wont pay. Big ****. This incc/acc was just the beginning because there is no safety anymore in Sun Ex. All top( would say more FLOP) Managm Pilots resigned. But who will be next Ops manger, Trainingsmanage etc.
The company was ther best charterairline in Turkey, but right now its comp with Onur air and Co. The military mafia destroyed the whole company with full support from Paul S, who is the GM. All good guys resigned ore were forced to go. The company makes profit but the next incc/acc is around the corner. Condor wake up. The managment should be changed as soon as possible incl. the german DO( Condor Berlin Capt) who ony comes to antalya to pick up his salary

vickers23
11th Oct 2005, 11:37
What Has Condor to do with your company?

sun737pilot
11th Oct 2005, 12:09
Sun Express is part of Thomas Cook/Condor.

vickers23
11th Oct 2005, 14:30
Oooo I understand,

-First of all I think the T-CAA should have done something about it, in terms of monitoring.

-If this fails, which is likely, the pilots themselfs should have done something about it(like resigning to save their a.. , and with the present market its no big deal to find a proper job.not like the past years!!!!!).

-If you want to stay you should, call for the heavy artillery,like informing the CAA's at which your company is flying to. But this is close to shutting the joint down, because, and guys correct me if I am wrong, the flight time regulations/restrictions are part of ICAO PANS-RAC some of the annexes.And its not related to local CAA's ruling.

I would recommend that you get hold of the list of the Cpt/FO's who signed this letter of concent to fly over 300 hrs.(to be explained later).

And if the management pilots think they are of the hook by resigning they are wrong(blacklisted).Or did the GM sack them, makes more sense to me? Anyway they are or can be blacklisted.

And last but certainly not least since you are still there and the good guys resigned. In your own words this makes you one of the bad guys!!!!!!

Sorry dude for being that honest, but thats the deal.

guclu
12th Oct 2005, 09:19
Toooo bad to hear these news.

It was the best charter company for pilots based in Antalya.

I really do not understand why they did request pilots to fly more than 300Hours. They could have hire pilots because most of the pilots based in Antalya would like to work for the company.

Too bad.

Barbaros
14th Oct 2005, 21:40
vickers23

Dont ever give any ideas to these guys in sunexpress.Cause they think they are untouchables and one of these days they will find out the otherwise.
Many pilots who had years of experience had to leave because of this unacceptable attitude by the management and their as...lickers.
Not a pretty sight.! Used to be one of the greatest company to work for even in the whole EU.

:ok:

vickers23
15th Oct 2005, 05:54
Barbaros,

Yeah I figured that out while reading the thread, cause this guy is wondering who will be filling the gaps at present.
Which is an indication that he is wondering or rather gambling for his own purpose. What is in it for him for the future???
Cause when the good guys left he got the spotlights focused on him but suddenly the lights lost track. And this can leave ya cold and dark.
Will he be able to maintain his current status (or maybe improve),
or not????

He does not give a sh*t about the company, well that is at least
my lucky guess.

But you seem to know more about this thing here and I think the
mast incident is just the only one thing they just couldn't hide.
Do you know a captain there, it sounds like " bad sik his sky'e ",
I heard a story about this guy related to gearpins but I will have to verify before writing. :ok:

foreverboeing
15th Oct 2005, 15:29
I totally agree with you vickers.The story which you wanna verify had happend out of istanbul around 2 years ago,they took off with the gear pins on and had to turn back.A short while after that incident cpt became chief ground instructor and f/o became cpt last year!!because all those militaries got the managment positions and the covered their friends as... pretty good.Good managment example!!!

Boeingrestricted
15th Oct 2005, 21:06
Vickers
you are really good man, you have analysed the situation there
very accurately with just 7/8 sentences in the post.
But what made me really laugh was the name of the captain.
Really no offense!!!!!
With a little bit of fantasy and knowledge of the turkish and english language you have given it to this guy.

hehehe

:E :E :E :E :E

Barbaros,
You are absolutely right it really was one o the best companies
in the EU.
Anonymous and thus .................
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

sun737pilot
15th Oct 2005, 21:26
Another near Accicent: Happened a few years ago. Managment tried to keep this very confident and nothinh happened to thesse guys.

A TRE Capt( A.T...) and another Line Capt ( Black Smoke ) a guy who knows only 20 words of English, by the way Mr Smeiger that guy is perfect for being the new ops manager, anyway back to the story, these guys were fdoing an approach to antalya on rw 18 during bad weather, too high too speedy, too ****tyy as usual, so speedbrakes were used, finally crew decided we have to do a go around, but with speedbarakes extended and speed very low, aircraft not climbing, nobody reacted, one deadheading FO tried to inform crew but was hold back by our Chief Ground Capt Begikmaya,.FO got a warning.

What a Shame.

And Mr Smeiger thinks he is doing a good job as the general supporter of this ****. By the way one crew nearly stalled in Egypty.Condor should wake up

vickers23
16th Oct 2005, 05:25
Glad to have you back Sun,

and this is even a more remarkable story than the previous one.

What I don't understand. A cover up can occur anywhere within a clan. And yes it takes only 2 to tango. But it takes a lot of pilots to
run the show in an airline.

My point is why didn't anybody complain in that particular incident? And please don't tell me that the guys involved got an upgrade or something!

As far as I can tell from here it looks like there is no unity in your community? And the cat is sleeping while the mice are feasting.
Or maybe I should have stated the RATS are feasting.

sun737pilot
16th Oct 2005, 06:01
Before Mr Smeiger got control over the company, sun express was a company with very very high standarts. Right now it is controlled by the worst pilots u can imagine. No safety culture no nothing. Trainingstandarts comp to all the other Turkish Companies. But this is quiet normal, in charge of Traing was a TRE, called fat piggy, he was failed during his FO Training and got very low scores during his Upgrade .Ex Ops manger Nxxxx Fxxxxx is a TRE????? who gets scared when coming close to the ground, good guys. Ex Cfief Pilot is the biggest civilian hater. our EXEX ops manager Capt Mxxxx Fxxxxx was failed during his sim checks and got additional raining. This is a shame.

Hi vickers,

nobody can complain, if u complain ur in the blacklist. Our ExEX EX chiefpilot, complained about the company, ex ops manger Nxxxx Fxxxxx( Safety manger at that time) was in the same room.Afterwards this guy( lack of personality and biggest slimer and a..licker, reported him to the managment. Imagine he was SAFETY MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, this guy got a warning and slimy Fxxxxx got promoted to Ops manager. GOOD Decision MR SMEIGER.

Avoid using names not in the public forum please. Identities removed. 4HP

Boeingrestricted
16th Oct 2005, 09:49
It has been edited too much :confused:

Is it true that Flight Director kamil is gonna be the next OF?
(OF=GMFO). And I hear that 2 b757 A/C are cancelled?

sun737pilot
16th Oct 2005, 10:03
Flight Director Kamil G was one of the worst FO i have ever seen, he was promoted to Capt and Safety mg because he is a good a.. licker. Same performance like M. Ak.... I mean a..licking wise.
This company should get a clean wash. otherwise it will end in a disaster.

dakotakally
16th Oct 2005, 12:08
Hello from Antalya,

this is dakotakally.

I am very sorry to read that people talking about sun express like this. Yes it is wright but not late. We can do someting.
But first , we have to stop giving warning to every pilot in sun express who is not friend of 76 group.

Mister general manager, did you give warning to Kaptan E.E
also????? Because he didnt say we must not talk in front of Dispatch people, but he said if you dont like you can go.

Stop warnings to pilots for stupid reasons. other but biger accident on the way. later dont tell me you didnt warn us mr General manager.

And a question mr General. Can you find pilots to fly in sun erxpress? NO.... they go fly, sky,onur, corendon airlines

sun737pilot
16th Oct 2005, 12:37
Hey dakota,

everybody is so unhappy to see sun express on this pages.You mentioned the warning system and you are absolutely right, this is the worst managment system u can imagine. These guys are behaving like they are still in the airforce. And the reall sad thing is that all this is supported by GM Paul S. (as u said MR GENERAL) He is not interested in safety but only in profit like shareholders. We wonder if they wull share an accident as well.
Hey dakota what can we do about this 76 mafia which are the biggest thread to all operators in turkey. OR shall we retract our tails like Capt. S.B. and go to the desert.

Hey vickers 23 the two inccidents you have heard is just the visible part of this iceberg. Have u ever heard about the wellknown/well filed away by the managment, Innsbruck DISASTER. If u are interested I will get back to you.

redturk
16th Oct 2005, 13:28
It is very sad to see Sun Express being mentioned in these pages like this but I am not surprised.
While "air force" run management is common in Turkey and most of the airlines have their Flight Operations run by this type of system (protect your classmates), the blame can also be put on the Turkish DGCA whom, for years, has continually allowed companies to let their pilots fly more than the regulated maximum limitations.
Companies in Turkey often allow their pilots to fly more than the allowed 110 hours per month or 300 hours in 3 months and usually provide some sort of financial incentive to do so. I know that only 2 or 3 companies in Turkey are managed well enough so that this is avoided (Turkish Airlines, Pegasus and possibly Atlas). Although the Turkish DGCA frowns upon this behavour, they do not stop it and also like to receive some sort of "financial benefits" when companies do so.
Sun Express is not too late to reverse the current situation however it does require the new management pilots to enforce some sort of un-biased discipline on the pilots and disallow the upper management from influencing their decisions.

I am very curious to know about this Innsbruck incident however. Please tell.

Boeingrestricted
16th Oct 2005, 13:31
Guys,

I really think that you all are too optimistic, about saving this
airline.First of all it does NOT want to be saved!!!!!!!!!
If the patient is sick he/she has got to have the will to survive.
It does not have that.
Plus mr.P.General is a well known airline bankrupcy filer. (Fischer and another in germany). I personally think he did all of this delibertly.

more important is in this situation what is your chanche of survival as a sheep between all of these wolfs????

If there was unity between the sheeps like vickers said than maybe, but now it is too late.

You are now a deep minority and everytime the wolfs get hungry they will take a victim. And they made sure we would become a minority.And everyone wathed.

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

sun737pilot
16th Oct 2005, 13:55
maybe u are right, a normal manager cant be silly and blind like GENERAL Paul S. He is destroying the whole company, everthing which was established by Klaus B. and Florian H. And the ex -airforce guys( or should i say still airforce) are not happy to fly in a safe reputable airline but prefer to bring squadron atmoshper into the companie.

Falcon737ng
16th Oct 2005, 14:05
Hi guys,

as far as i know, pilots refer to fly the ac with terrain mode, which is strictly forbidden by boeing as primary nav mode. but not using appr proc. And the consequence is all warnings in the EGPWS is heard in the cockpit in IMC and with very high G LOads like banks more than 70 degrees.Thats what I acknowledge from internal sources, any other info, details? THis i concerning the INNSBRUCK disaster.

I wonder what innsbruck airport/austrian caa auth think about thsi event, alraedy informed.

dakotakally
16th Oct 2005, 14:15
Nothing will change!!!!

What happened when everybody know B 737-800 can carry 220 Pax??? I know our aircraft can carry only 189. Isnt it?!!!!
But Capt Er..n E..n , previous Flight Operation Maneger can fly, he can not be touch.He got order from Mr.GENERAL Paul and he fly. What is this! German CAA do you know this,Condor are you sleeping or what. money is sweet but accident is bitter.

Boeingrestricted
16th Oct 2005, 18:01
As far as I know it has not been ORDERED by P.General but approved.............of course its not his a.. whats on the line a smart move, but Mr dual personality Er.. Ek.. is not the brightest
and his A.. was on the line.

In addition the ' hearing session' by the company was held on
17 december 2003. Guess what ?....key figure mr.P.General was on his annual leave.HAHAHAHA what a farce!!!!!

And I know an unverified version of the story of this Innsbruck incident:

Cpt. Mr.'Personality Problem' and FO 'Mr. 'Runaway ' (***he always sounds like running away for something on RTF***)
Coming in too high because of overweight (illigal tankering),MET conditions and tailwind unable to lose speed etc.etc.combination with short runway decide to make a Go Around( probably unilateral by cpt, suits his personality) GOOD DECISION.
But out of the experiences from the SIM these guys always crashed in that particular approach so he invents on the spot
a MAP not to get into IMC what made the christmas tree flicker and the EGWS hard warning ..........

Result :

Cpt gets a warning and a punishment, he is withdrawn from the Innsbruck flights (and believe it or not this is a punishment for the guy). Together with the other Innsbruck rated Cpts.
(he is not part of the 76ers, as a matter of fact I really dont know
where he is part of, maybe the airconditioning association)

The FO was punished as well he is now CPT 'Runaway'.
(he is an integral part of the 76ers, but not very aggressive)

And the Company ceased operation to Innsbruck for approx. 8 months.( as if in " in time the people will forget".)

Any comments denials or verifications are welcome, cause this is
the unverified version.

sun737pilot
16th Oct 2005, 18:40
INNSBRUCK NEAR DISASTER REPORT:

Capt S.Oz...u was the Captain, a guy with big big personal problems and the FO Irfan the LION, a well below average pilot, as you mentioned promoted to captain meanwhile, maybe our future TRE capt.

I heard this near accident from Irfan the Lion. They survived by just only a few hundred feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In innsbruck the approach is LOC approach which you fly in approach mode up to the MDA and then continue visual.The weather wasnt that bad, but a few clouds just over the MDA.
So the overconfident Capt decided to circumnavigate the clouds and fly a visual approach, in half IMC conditions!!!
Finally they ended up in full IMC at the MDA. What shall we do now.GOD help Us.
The normal procedure for INN is to fly on the LOC till MDA and than visuall. In case of go around on a track to ??? miles and than right turn back to VOR/NDB. But in this case they were lost and made the inital turn a few miles before the Published GA point. During the turn they got the whole EGPWS .with whoop whoop pull up terrna for a long long time.

And finally i think the punishment method is inappropriate. The safety team should investigate and find solutions how to make these kind of approaches safer. Change of Training etc etc. Pls dont understand me wrong, this of course is not valid for Sun Express because there is no SAFETY.

Or do you really think that Mr. Flightdirector Kamil is professional enough to fullfill his duties, I cant say captain to him, Sorry.

Boeingrestricted
16th Oct 2005, 22:10
Yep,

I agree I have never said Cpt. to him, the status is irrelevant but it is an undenieble fact so you have to give it to him by writing it in a post.

And still all of the factors I mentioned are involved, in this incident
(besides the high approach ,maybe??).

right??

vickers23
16th Oct 2005, 22:20
Holy cow,

I mean, restricted I have to swallow this first before I can reply

D.mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Boeingrestricted
16th Oct 2005, 22:24
And do you maybe know why they have closed this turkish forum?

MaxBlow
17th Oct 2005, 00:02
Do you guys have a pilots assocciation ? If the answer is yes, talk to them. Did Sun Express (part of Th. Cook) introduced a FDM programe yet? If yes - management knows it all! If they don't do anything about it- well, bail out a.s.a.p.!

I've been on a contract in Turkey and have been asked to leave (or get fired) because I openly spoke to the chief pilot about my concerns and about the (unacceptable) way they do things.

Grounded airplanes for very good reasons - but a local (ex-military, no fear attitude) capt. was always happy to fly it !

An accident waiting to happen !!!

CRM seems to be non existent, the Turkish CAA is not doing anything about it.

It probably needs more bans in Europe to wake'em up!

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :{ :zzz:

Rmk.: Dear moderator, Sun Express is a European company, flying to European destinations only. This post should be in our Rumours and News section!

P.S.: Let them try and close this forum too...
:E :ouch: :E

anotherdriver
17th Oct 2005, 01:36
too sad. this co. used to be one of the best carriers in TR. biggest major problem here is a bunch of incompetent ex-military pilots (76er) who have run down this operation to an ordinary TR-carrier-standard. XQ managers have underestimated the risks of letting these 76ers take control. the result is obvious: more and more competent pilots are leaving, XQ's loosing credibility day by day. PS should ask DLH for assistance to show these boys where they belong. (many of them don't even make a good FO)

lots of these mgmt pilots mentioned before are known to be very keen on having titles.

a couple years ago, XQ 76ers tried very hard to ban foreign pilots from flying for TR carriers using TALPA as an instrument. a reality check would reveal that TR is in need of 1000+ pilots right now. they've failed to forsee the rising demand in quality and quantity. TR recently joined the JAA club and the DGCA is still f*cking around with THY s fossile ex-militaries to establish JAR standards. no way this will ever work. they 'll get kicked out of this club faster then they can imagine. some more examples like Onur Air and a couple of other fishy airlines will do the rest.

i am disappointed. XQ has been in this business over 10 years, setting examples to all other carriers not too long ago. DLH has provided all tools and assistance to make them succed.

U-turn is the only way out i guess (before lifes are lost). good luck ...

sun737pilot
17th Oct 2005, 04:55
Hi anotherdriver,

u are absolutely right but GM Paul S( a disgrace for all Lufthansa Managers) doesnt want any help and assistance from Lufthansa.
He was the guy who supported all these 76 militarymafia. He promoted Capt ***** to ops manager( a guy who failed his sim due to lack of basics and if you remember he was involved in the near crashed in antalya a few years ago when he was tryhing to land at reported windshaer wx), he supported french Muhsin, a TRE?????

A few years ago Mr. General Paul said I dont want any other guy from LH because they are asking too many questions.

And the accident in Poznan was just the beginning, so many other incidents just filed away. Paul is not interested in Safety. HE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY.

And the military mafia they dont know the meaning of Safety, these guys are dangerous and destroyed the whole reputation of XQ.

The only method of treatment would be the cleaning of the whole Managment and the 76 gang. Sun Express is an important part of THOMAS COOK and they must do an AUDIT asap otherwise the next accident is just arournd the corner

And can u imagine all pilots were forced to fly more than 300 hours. More than 300 hours. And this was approved by Turkish CAA. A few pilots denied and were told by Nail A. if they dont sign they will have big problems. Only 13 Pilots signed. Most of them 76 gang.

I would like to know if Condor and Lufthansa know about this and especially THE GERMAN AUTHORITIES.

Within the Company it is strictly forbidden to tallk about this and the Poznan accident. Why Mr General Paul????? WHY????

Boeingrestricted
17th Oct 2005, 05:34
Maxblow,

Yes we have a pilots association and guess what???..........
It is being run by the 76ers Black Smoke is running the show in Antalya e.g. ............... need more comment?

A few years ago when they where gaining strenght the triangle was complete, now look at this power structure real carefull :
-OF( =GMFO Sunexpress is a 76er).
-Talpa(pilots association turkey and antalya is a76er)
-DGCA is a 76er (called "SPITFIRE" and was been Xferred from Sunexpress to the post ).

And thus all the people started fleeing from turkey ...............

Coming to your request towards the moderator to close this thread on this forum ............

Way to go............. its nothing we are not unfamiliar with so we could handle that. See my previous post, the very same above mentioned guys closed the entire forum in turkey.
If you could pull this off with the moderator they would probably make you a 76er in honour.

Regarding the FDM programme,

SXS was THE first in turkey to have a complete up and running program. And was one o the first ones over EU.

But guess what,...........its under the supervision since its introduction by M.Ak....(recently resigned OF/GMFO) and the flag
was handed over to Flight Director Kamil.

very very sad .....................................................

sun737pilot
17th Oct 2005, 09:35
Yes it makes me so angru every single day to see that these incompetent guys like French muhs.., piggy Der.., dalton Na.. and Flighdirector Kamel are controlling these former great company.As anotherdriver mentioned XQ had full support from LH.

These guys are like cancer. Its very hard to fight against and at the end most of the time the patient dies.

I remember the time when these a..lickers joined XQ, they all sucked up to Sec.. Bay... Hocam Hocam got.. girebilirmiyiz.
I have to puke.

Our 76 guys tried to ban foreign pilots because XQ was monitored all the time by LH Examiners. And they didnt like this.

Very very sad

The FDM program is agood thing if its used by a professional airline and competent Safety Tea.

Aim of this system should never be punishment.

In charge of Sun EX Safety team is Flighdirector Kamil.

I know that kamil and friends are using the system to monitot individuals and then to punish them.

dakotakally
17th Oct 2005, 10:10
I was happy when Capt F.H left company because we always had problem with him. But we all were wrong. He was good manager. If i see him in future I will say thank you and sorry capt H.

If I see what happened to my company now i also get angry. In the past everybody looked at us in turkey and we were proud to be in sunexpress. Now everybody laughing.

Boeingrestricted
17th Oct 2005, 10:55
You are right,

dakota...................................... ( silence )

you are right....................................................... ...........

MaxBlow
17th Oct 2005, 23:48
Br. & Sun,

sounds like a swim in shark invested waters, if the union guys are members of the same team...

The reason I asked the moderator to place this in the rumours and news forum was simply because more people in there will read and know about it.

I know that most of your management pilots will probably not understand enough English to read and understand your concerns - but believe me, they'll try and will also try to track you guys down to finish you off.

I heard from friends before that TALPA (the pilots assocciation)
is useless, no influence whatsoever on companies or the CAA.

My deepest respect to you guys. You have the guts to speek up - but I doubt that this discussion will change anything.

You are the wake up call for the shareholders in Germany and hopefully all other connected companies within the T.Cook group.

All the best and good luck!:ok:

Diabolo
18th Oct 2005, 12:09
Civilian 737,

I understand your frustrations but believe me "revenges" is not the right attitude to adopt. So please check your Attitude Ind. and be more constructive.

Fly safe :))

anotherdriver
19th Oct 2005, 00:00
Hi sun737pilot,

i fully agree. ex-GM FHs aim was to have a 50/50 distribution of military/civilian pilots. which i think was necessary to achieve minimum safety on flights. now that most civilians have left XQ, the outcome is very obvious. there is no common sense left, (m)pilots just follow blind orders like they were used to, are easy to scare of, they would never question their leaders.

what upsets me most is in what dishonest way these 76ers tried to block civilians from getting their command training, cover up their own operationally dangerous mistakes, promote and upgrade their absolutely incompetent friends, disregarding seniority lists, etc, etc.

those 13 pilots who agreed to fly 300+ pm should really have their licences revoked. why should anyone risk the consequences of fatigue. another classic example how much these 76ers are willing to take unnecessary risks.

GM PS is a commercial figure who relies on his DO. his DO and all other yes-sayers should face the consequences in the first place.

speaking to a couple of friends from within, the whole show in XQ is fear driven. crews are not motivated, scared to report or scared to get a warning. a terrible environment to be in.

i feel sorry for all the senior military training pilots (real gentlemen) and civilian pilots to having to witness this breakdown.

lets hope there will be more corrective actions to follow (back on magenta line).

BTW, it is not wrong at all to blacklist the 76ers and their supporters. making all carriers in TR aware of what damage this bunch has caused and can cause, is the least you all can do

regards to you all

sun737pilot
19th Oct 2005, 04:17
Its very very sad that only a few 76er guys have contro over 60 pilot. Nobody have the guts to speak up because they dont stick together. Everybodu is scared .

These 76er military mafia introduced a kind of company spy system. A captain said in ameeting " what do you want from us to fly the plane or to protect our a...s. He was right.

They worked very hard to have the University degree as one of the minimum requirements to get promoted. Why? What was wrong on the previus requirements. Do you think they improved their safety with this stupid thing. NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Everybody knows why

vickers23
20th Oct 2005, 11:17
Diabolo,

It appears that they are in a full scale war according to the new ' world order rules'. So trying to maintain ones values as many people in the world have or try to adopt will definetally not work.
They have allready managed to get rid off some guys who now are writing offshore. In other terms, the remaining bunch is weakened in their political strength. Excuse me for the term but they have allready been scrapped in the company's medium to long term planning.Meaning they are being used as long as possible as FO's but when the time comes they will be terminated. This is how I have interpreted the situation.
Therefore Cyvylian737 is writing in anger, because there is no way out but bailing out what he does not want, call it because of venguence or whatever label one can give to it.............
Mind you it will shorten your life. Is it worth it?

Taking the above into account , the replacement " forces" for the leaving bloke's have to be 76ers.
If one is planning a takeover this will be the next logical step? Correct?

Now I personally think that Cyvylians feelings/wishes are well founded but he will never be able to fullfill them. Sorry.

You are probably on the target list, after all these preparetory work they will not make any mistakes.

What I really would like to know, what was and is the civilian/military ratio ( and the military part brokendown to 76ers).

Barbaros
20th Oct 2005, 13:47
I dont think this about being a civillian or mil. guy. It is that the 76 ers are a bunch of half/half criminal and loyal to their corps. I really dont understand these guys, even some of the guys that I graduated with thinks they are doing it right. Do you know why ?
Because even my comrades so happy to think that if civilian guys dont get their upgrade they will !!!

Why they did not raise the college requirement to 4 years degree instead of 2 ? I have graduated after than these guys so my degree counts as 4 years , but theirs 2.THATS WHY......!

This just unacceptable.

One of these days/weeks/months we will have an accident of somesort.

People are totally unmotivated.

Where are the guys who really owns this company.

LUFTHANSA , TURKISH !!!!!!!!!

It is time to ask ,what the hell is going on here.....

dakotakally
20th Oct 2005, 13:55
I was military pilot but now I am airlinepilot. I can not understand why this people still want to continue military life. When I joined commercial airline in 1989 it was not important for me if military or civilian pilot. Experience is important and character. And I am looking to this 76 group, they have no character and no flying skills, but they think they are god.
They are demotivating all of us and special this young co-pilots. Very very sad

sun737pilot
20th Oct 2005, 14:15
It is really a shame and disgrace to see whats going on with sun.
The company always had a few guys who were not willing to adopt in a safe and proffesional airline, but that was the minority.
Capt F.H was always keeping these guys at a low profile. But now the cancer grows and grows. It will kill the patient. Look at all the other airlines in Turkeu with 76 guys at the controls. Same ****.

So General P. pls wake up and start to clean this great Airline. All the key positions are poisened by these incompetent guys. This is a good chance for Sun. A few incompetent guys resigned. Keep them down. Try to get help from Lufthansa.

All other pilots lost their faith in Sun and it will be very hard to get it back. But first of all the company has to get rid of the MAFIA,

Get rid of M.A, N.A, F.U, D.S, K.G, H.B, E.E

vickers23
20th Oct 2005, 20:02
Omann,

I think you should read the thread from top to bottom again,
because you did not understand it correctly.

The "76ers" have prevented nationwide hiring of foreigners,
now do you really think that you would make a chance,with them?

And do you know the meaning of scam?

I think your best bet would be Air Berlin, at least for the time being.

And really I dont want to be rude, if my reply to you looks like that
I apologise to you upfront.

sun737pilot
21st Oct 2005, 03:11
O mann

if yiu cant find anything in Germany or Europe than sun ex is ok
You will get some hours on B737NG or B 752. But as i Said no motivation no happiness in the Cockpit, cabin as well. Some guys are ok but most of the TRES are incompetent, foolish and mean. Dont expect a good training. And I agree with vickers, they dont want you. They hire only low hour guys if they cant find enough mates.

And later when you are released you wont have fun during your flights you act as a babysitter.

Do you want that

21st Oct 2005, 14:58
hi guys,

sunexpress airlines use to be a good company with high standards however this 79 mafia group did xxxxxxxx for all of us. They are people who smile your face but knife in back and they are good at doing this. Just cant understand how people like them succeeded in turning around this potential company into one of the dangerous companys in the europe. WELL DONE GUYS

i mean 76 mafia group

Foul language removed. Great post 24k, I can see that you're going to be a valuable contributer to this site. 4HP

Falcon737ng
21st Oct 2005, 20:24
hi guys,,
i just heard that mang is looking for foreign pilots!!!76 ers send many turksh guys who were born ingermany to somewhere in other countries or other chartes in turkey,,why??because they were born in germany,,or out of turkey and they can never be a real turk!!so they can not fly in sunexpress!!i wonder how 76 mafia will make those new baby pilots from other countries a real Turk,and they can fly????im sure they will find a good reason!!because mangement decide they do!!!!

WhisperNG
21st Oct 2005, 21:27
Hi everybody,
Sorry I was late,but just discovered here (shame).
As a warm up,here is two other subjects from SunEx.
First,why nobody didn't mention about our vacations so far? Believe or not we didn't use any vacation for 3 years (so far),and our dear management decided to give us the money for 2003 vacations,and I guess they believe human body and mind gets rest with money !
Second,what about the Romanian pilots? No offence,a real pilot is always wellcome,it is not important from which country.But these guys signed only for one month,and they were on annual vacation,ironic ha! Besides as far as I know they had problem with English,and one of them had no flying skill at all.A FO who flies with him writes a report,and they disappear in one day.Flew one week and get paid for one month.Good job Mr P.S. and the other managers!!
VERY GOOD JOB

Boeingrestricted
21st Oct 2005, 22:14
4 HP,

"I can see that you're going to be a valuable contributer to this site. 4HP"

I just would like to verify what you mean with this? Do you mean,
on the forum as a whole or his reply to the thread?

Omann you can try the website of sunexpress. You don't need any of us to introduce yourself. But advice = take up a military attitude, it will help.

Maxblow,

I hear ya, and my intentions where cohesive with yours and I understood what you meant. I merely wanted to indicate the situation. And you WOULD get a medal if, you or someone else could pull it off. I did not want to offend you, if I did, sorry........

cheers mate

22nd Oct 2005, 05:02
sunexpress does not recognise any person without a university degree to be qualified as a captain. I wonder if the Romanian Captains had a university degree????

WhisperNG
22nd Oct 2005, 07:32
I wonder did anybody here send the URL of this site to anybody? I've sent to Talpa and THY last night.Please everybody try to reach Condor,Thomas Cook,Lufthansa,german Pilots Assoc. or any other shareholders.Or tell me how to reach if u know.Yesterday P.S. have learned about here,it's now in his hands ; he can either waste his time and energy trying to hunt the people here or be a real man for the first time and save the company.He then may deserve some respect,and this time not from the a.. lickers.
The only way to really understand what happens inside the company, the shareholders should plan to take a poll before any audit and shouldn't trust any manager,or they will be misleaded.
Tell me if I am over-reacting,but I want my wonderful company back :sad:

Boeingrestricted
22nd Oct 2005, 08:34
Whisper,

how did he found out about the site? I mean P.S.

22nd Oct 2005, 09:02
@Omaan

Im aware of the fact that foreigner pilots are much cheaper but my point is this. Why did sunexpress come up with this ridiculous procedure where a university degree is required when they are now so eager to recruit just about anyone.

Well, the answer to that is basically straight forward and simple......these guys unfortunately saw the civilian pilots in the company as a potential threat to them because they were much better, much procedure orientated, flew better, believed in a 1 degree cockpit gradient rather than a 10 degree one............. and above all , they were people who have adjusted to nowadays society where freedom of speech is allowed. However these guys didnt want that as they have been brainwashed in the military and could not snap out of this military mind....so they always wanted to be treated like god....

and by the way, foreigner pilots flying there are only temporarily therefore cannot be a threat to them.

Barbaros
22nd Oct 2005, 13:04
OMann said ,

*i think it helps always if u know someone from the company u want to get in...
to have a somekind of an uncle helps, blelieve me! *

Bro, dont you get it ? These guys are trying to tell people including u to stay out of here unless you got 2000 F-16 and 1500 F-4 time in your hand.The other hidden requirements are to work for NATO with minumum of Colonel rank....

We are desparate of help from Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines to solve our problems.You ( OMann) on the other hand will cause a great laugh to these a..h....s

Unless you are some sort of General or something.If thats the case , you are more than welcome.

ENJOY THE RIDE..........

WhisperNG
22nd Oct 2005, 13:42
He has been informed with good intentions (not by me)

Our subject should remain on company,please don\'t target military pilots.There are good guys and bad guys on both sides.To insult any side will only lead us to a dead-end as professionals.

Boeingrestricted
22nd Oct 2005, 15:03
Why ask for an uncle then?

sun737pilot
22nd Oct 2005, 20:36
As we all know these incompetent as. li.....rs resigned from their positions. This is the last and best chance for General P. to bring the company back on track.

WhisperNG
23rd Oct 2005, 08:43
Hey may be for him the company is already on track ! Anybody knows why the gang is resigned? They say P.S. doesn't agree with them and he doesn't do what they say ! What else did they want to do and their master didn't agree?And now trying to bite ! Remember they didn't sign for the salary adjustment,I don't believe they were asking for the good of us and company.I hope P.S. finally understood where to stop,even though it seem too late to recover the stall.Or may be I am too optimist :}

sun737pilot
23rd Oct 2005, 09:22
As I said the company is nearly totally destroyed and poisened by the 76 cancer. But there is still a chance to recover. How?

All mngmt should be replaced by LH. Nobody within the company has the ability to bring sun back into a safe company.

P.S. missed it many years ago.

What I am asking myself all the time is how General P. let these Guys ( 76 Mafia) to grow. All these incompetent and unproofessiona guys had a very bead reputation in Sun Ex before P.S joined, but they all got important key positions.

Look at the guys and just talk once with them and everybody will see that they are " bes para etmez"

The only thing they are good in is sticking together and lick..g together.

Normally you should show a good performance before getting a promotion especially asa manager.

What makes these guys so important?

So many guys tried to open your eyes but you didnt listen. This is so sad.

And Mr. Captain Vacation B..kf...tch. I think you are gonna start to be a real and honest man. CONTINUE.

turkishbaba
23rd Oct 2005, 10:09
I am very sad to see my company on pilot rumour pages. But unfortunately all posts are right.

Sun Express was the best charterairline in Turkey maybe in Europe.

Relationship between military pilots and civilian pilots was very good maybe some excemptions but all in all good.

And now I look to all this sad remains. But we all are guilty because nobody thought that things like this can happen to us.

We all said we are one company and we all are friend we dont play with others bread. But i look now everybody is playing with others future. I am not anymore motivated even I am Captain.

Everybody is looking for other jobs and they go to small companies.

What happened to our great company. These bad people want to seperate sun express into 3 groups. One group 76 one group military and one group civilian pilots. Why? We all are flying for one company.

I hope that we will see a good future because the future for my country is very bright.

WhisperNG
23rd Oct 2005, 10:13
Mr Vacation has no motivation to do something,and he doesn't expect any career in the company,I believe he just waits for the retirement. These guys and P.S. deserved to pay the damage,even it takes to loose their jobs.Millions of Euro has been lost just because of the pilot loose,plus the sacrifice of safety.This is suicide,do they really think the insurance will pay in case of an accident if u fly your pilots without any vacation at all for 3 years? Loose one aircraft= loose the company. A (once upon a time) dream company shouldn't end up like this.
Guys let's do something,just to write something here is nothing.Let's start to reach everywhere,all the shareholders,even the leasing company and insurance company.Let's light the fire !!!

GoldenFalcon
23rd Oct 2005, 11:48
Hi Guys,

Its made me very sad, that SunExpress allready reach this page.
Which is mean, XQ starts real shaking. But for my opennien, There is no stall recovery for XQ, because there is no qualified pilots or persons. The goods are left allready and serving now well named airlines. There is 1 or 2 Xq roots captains but they are allso allone..very allone..

And sun737 your question; Why GM P.S. let the 76 mafia grow.? I will answer soon.....

Cheers mates..:ok:

sun737pilot
23rd Oct 2005, 12:00
This company needs an honourfull and competent Director Of Operations who has control over the whole part of Flight Operations and should be independent. The whole Flight Operation should be audited by LH or Thomas Cook. As somebody said without the interference of the 76 mafia and P.S.
Just checking of Books is not enough. If they check the abilities of our TREs like Mu..n Ak... or De..a S...n they will say " Oh my holy ****"""" . Of course dont forget the Flightdirector Camel.

23rd Oct 2005, 12:18
Mr General Manager,

Please open your eyes and do something. Remember it's never too late and everyone makes mistakes. The most important thing is not continuously repeat same mistakes. This company still has potential so do something about it so people like myself and my collegues have a better and above all SAFER future with Sunexpress..

devilsadvokat
23rd Oct 2005, 12:54
Hi everybody,

its a bad feeling to read all these posts about Sun Express.
I left a few years ago by mutual agreement and at that time the company wasnt that bad, although some deviations were visible.
I always warned the guys in charge to be aware of the so called 76 group and to keep the control in their hands. But as I hear now from lots of friends they lost the game.
And its not anymore a game they are just about to loose their reputation.
The older senior guys missed it to build a kind of union to speak up. They accepted it without speaking. And this was a big mistake.But they still can do something.
I had my best time with Sun Express, a company with great friends, well maintained planes and highly motivated pilots and it makes me really so unhappy to see that a bunch off idiots are destroying this company.

Thanks and I wish everbody nice and safe landings

WhisperNG
23rd Oct 2005, 14:03
GoldenFalcon ,
U are so hard on the other pilots who didn't leave the company yet.There are many good people and qualified pilots in this company and that's why we are trying to save it and also that's why we fly without any accident,it's now only the pilot's effort to keep safety,remember the basic rule when u have an abnormal : keep it flying ! That's what we do now,just keep them in the sky.
On the other hand I admit that many guys are extremely selfish (especially captains) and 'double faced',I have lot's of examples and names who speaks like lion in the cockpit and becomes cat in front of managers.
And Mr Toy (Tar..Kal.. )has a warning from the gang,he is sooooo unhappy now.I remember he was walking like 'God' and treating people like s.it,and remember please who put these 76 in the strategic positions :mad:

devilsadvokat
23rd Oct 2005, 14:10
Hi O mann

the meaning of 76 : thats the year of graduation from air force
1976, Clear

Good luck

SeattlePilot
23rd Oct 2005, 15:21
It is sad to see a company that was the example of how to run an airline to come this low.

Oman,
don't you think that you have a golden parachute when you apply to SXS. A buddy of mine who had a great education (four year aviation degree and 737 type) was eliminated from the interview pool just because he was born in Tunceli.

I think he is in a better airline now..

What happened to the German assistant chief La...? What happened to the Turkish CP T.. (Last name that rhymes with dik) ? :)

I am wondering how these 76ers are performing in DLR :)

Keep the blue side up ..

23rd Oct 2005, 15:58
Regarding the DLR tests, in order to be recruited by sunexpress it was mandatory to sit and pass the DLR examinations. However, when many of the 76 ers failed this examination (people like Mr. MIT secret service short ass k...m d.....l), they altered the recruitment policy to only suit their own needs and stated that the DLR examination results are only for recommending the company of the individuals performance. So as you can see, if it had been completely mandatory to pass the DLR exams then you could easily see that there would be very very little 76 ers in the company today due to many of them being extremely limited with capability.

WhisperNG
23rd Oct 2005, 16:21
Info : I've send message to THY,TALPA and LBA so far (thanks Omann)
And these message were sent in the weekend,tomorrow morning they will receive (hopefully)

sun737pilot
23rd Oct 2005, 17:02
Hi seattlepilot,

Capt L...e was Do. He enjoyed the sun and Ra.. in Antalya, in the beginning he was a good mate of Capt. T...k K....t until he did his Sim check. Capt K.....t was failed due to lack of flying skills and L...e started asking questions. Unfortunately this happened correct me if i am wrong after 2 or 3 years. P.S eliminated him. Your question concerning the DLR Test, the test is not the same like LH or all the other airlines do, its the very short version.

Iyi Aksamlar

Whisper Brother,

how did you send the messages and what did u sent.

Boeingrestricted
23rd Oct 2005, 22:37
and please dont forget to inform :
Ol.v.r Gl.s.r flight safety officer LH/Condor and
www.bmvit.gv.at
etc.etc etc.

forget it guys ,,,,,,,,,its all about the money...................
I flew the s.cker personally to FRA and told him in a timid way the situation. His reaction was very reluctant and told me to talk about this to P. General and our Flight safety officer.
HAHAHAHA what a joke...( this Ol.v.r Gl.s.r)

If one really intends to damage, go to a local newspaper
frankfurter zeitung or something etc. etc.

BUT..................

Why bother? tell me why?

Just bail out and find a proper job,that is what my brain tells me.

Because, 76ers have done some constructive work since 3/4 years. The visible part is only a hand full( well ok more than 2 hands).
But the sleepers are walking in abundance, they have only ONLY hired pilots friendly to them and enemy to you and me.
And thats why they (new hires are walking around with arrogance) dont even introduce themselves to you are say hi to you whan you meet.

Now what will happen if anyone of us would testify or confess anywhere in order to get rid of them?
Do you really think that all the names including Or... Ay..( his good name was not amongst the ones previously written)
AND MR P.General will be sacked or be honourable enough to leave.

I dont think so!!!!!!!!!

As a matter of fact I dont want them to spread around,now they are nicely concentrated. But they would not LEAVE anyway.
They have done a lot to achieve what they have achieved.

I will not make it longer but think yourselfs about:
1 All of them would go.
2 None of them would go.
3 only a few of them would go.
Scenario's.

All situations end up with disaster for XQ that is what I conclude,

Game over.......... insert coinsssssssssss

Live simple so as others can simply live.( whether they deserve this or not)

dont get driven by anger cause this will only consume yourself.

...................................??????????

sun737pilot
24th Oct 2005, 05:17
Brothers,

that is and was the problem all the time. We cant change anything, so just leave the company or shut up and accept all this sh.t.
No we have to fight for our rights and especially for a safe airline, thats the point.

The 76 a..licke.s they dont lthink like this. They sticked together, they never gave up and worked very hard to get all these positions.

Can u imagine, most of these guys are not even competent enough to drive a vehicle, safely. But they didnt give up, and now they are strong, very strong.

We have to speak up. We are the large majority.

And guys we always tried to respect these incompetent a..licke.s, because they were colleagues, but they just trampled on most of us. What a shame.

You are right its all about the nice money.

But dont forget acci... = no job=no money

sun737pilot
24th Oct 2005, 07:26
I would like to tell you a story, so that everybody can see how dangerous and mean these 76 guys are:

A few years ago we had a FO who was originally turkish but german educated and with a german License.

After a while this guy got his german passport and was obliged to gave up his turkish passport. He joined the company with a turkish passport. So now he was flying a turkish registered A/C with a turkish license and a german paasport.

He informed one of the guys in Charge ( S...r C....i ) about this.

He told him dont worry we will find a solution.

On a flight back from germany via Bodrum or Dalaman to Antalya, he was reported by awell known guy. They called the authorities in Bodrum/Dalaman and told them that a guy with a german passport is flying as a FO illegal on a turkish registered AC. Luckily a lady from sun ex ground handling knew that police guy and told him that nothing is wrong on that flight and finallu they didnt check.

These guys dont have any honour and they didnt want to report only the guy but mainly the COMPANY, SUN EXPRESS. Because at that time these guys were nobodys and Capt F.H showed them the real world.

Falcon737ng
24th Oct 2005, 07:44
hi everybody,
do you think LH or THY ,even German CAA will do something??you are wrongmy friend!!this is a political decision.this company had many udits and everybody know LH know everything in SXS.dont expect anything from others.do yr job by yourself.solution is inside,in the company!!
and mr. general maneger P.S. and all person in SXS can do it..nobody else.here is what they must do!!!
1.stop rumor
stop rumor sources ,like people asking questions in cockpit about other people.about their life,education,passport,licience,military service and even more private questions,like mr. Kaz...Dem... this is no1 rumor.he ask questions and then start rumoring all time. i hate his questions and i hate to fly with him because i hate rumor,stop him please mr P.S. and other rumor makers
2.and......
MR P S general maneger and SXS staff we all know what we need and what to do..so its waste of time to write,,lets start work all together to save our company.

sun737pilot
24th Oct 2005, 08:23
Hi falconbrother,

I fully agree with you.

It should be solved within the company. But to get good results the company HAS TO GET RID OF all the incompetent a..lick...

P.S has to make the first move move and they have to break the ice.

There are a few senior guys which are not tht innocent but i think mature and proffesional enough ( for Example Fik... Ge...) for a new and fresh start.

Sun Express needs employees who are willing to work together for the company and not against.

P.S PLS WAKE UP, ITS NEVER TOO LATE.
ITS UP TO YOU NOW.

WE NEED YOUR HELP.

devilsadvokat
24th Oct 2005, 08:46
I am still laughing, concerning your rumour maker K.... D......g

K.D is an ugly gnom, a nobody who wants to put himself in a favourable light. And to achieve this he is spreading rumours.
But unfortunately he is no shining light.
So no reason to waste time.

I am still laughing about this guy. Haaaahaaaaaahaaa

WhisperNG
24th Oct 2005, 11:37
Ok,let's don't call anybody ! Let's write here,but only here and feel like heroes.And tell me who will speak up,and if someone says stop this b.ull**** who will support him? Or will we leave him alone with his faith and watch? Isn't this what we all did for all these years? But remember when many more pilots leave the company -which seems they will- and the aircrafts are grounded,the share holders will sell the company,and this will happen faster than u can follow.Yes this is all about money of course,this is millions of Euro investment not a government school,and nobody likes loosing money.All I was trying to do was to give everybody a chance to know what is happening,and to see the justice at least for once !
There is board meeting 15 th Nov,if we could make anyone to ask 'why u are loosing pilots Mr P.S. ? ' ,even if one person asks this question is a big step for todays situation.
This site and what we wrote here so far is an important reference for those people and believe me none of them spends time in this kind of places,unless if they are not alerted !
I've sent messages to some people to see what's written here,I did this from home.They can track me down from my ip and inform the company.I am perfectly aware of this and I don't give a s.it,and if they call me to the company to confront u all will hear how I spit their faces before I go :mad:
Cpt Ged. gave up long time ago,I agree he is very competent to get everyone together,he still has the spirit of real Sunexpress.Let's talk with him,everybody who flies or sit together or even when u see him in the company tell him something to change his mind.It will work,u will see,I know him.
And the good guys will follow,and once we have our confident back again we could change everything.Please don't just spend your energy and ideas only writing here.We are the power to destroy the gang,if we stick together.I am open for any ideas and suggestions ! Fly safe :)

Boeingrestricted
24th Oct 2005, 11:55
Omann,

with the amount of hrs you have I recomment that you take the rating and Use them before they can use (abuse) you.Fly 6-12 months and leave them in a blink of an eye.

If you dont do this you might end up like 2 of our most senior FO's
who have more hrs on type then most of our captains.

Story is:
" they started 7,5 years ago, applied for ATPL exams. Done the exams. But never gotten the license."
Why? T.r.k K.l.f.t , OF at the time told the TR-CAA not to issue them the ATPL, They have been told that their results were lost.
So they had to do a new exam but now under JAA syllibus.
They realised that nomatter what, it would not make a difference, so refused to do this.
In the same time period F/O Oz.. Sari..... applied at the office of OF T.K. to do the ATPL exams ( t - 3,5 years from now,april).
Fact is and this is a FACT he never had to do an ATPL exam.
In june/july when you fly the most he had is ATPL in his pocket.
Another fact is he is by now CAPTAIN without the ATPL knowledge. IF you will ask him where/when he did his exams, he will 'convince' you that he did this during his military career."

Not getting a license issued like that is having no scrupelous about human values or life and to me this is a criminal act.

Now I encourage you and all others who read this get your type and then buzz off with 1200 hrs on type ( 12 months) dont be afraid of a service bond, under european law this is not legal.

Now than you will be happy and not them,:ok:

sun737pilot
24th Oct 2005, 15:05
So many pilots are resigning because of this incompetent mngmt, especially the mentally ill managment pilots.

And more pilots will go, and not only civilian pilots.

So General P. who will fly the planes. Maybe the insane guys offered you a special deal. One astronaut pilot per plane. Because they are twice good than all the other normal pilots.

Yes its true the senior FO have more experience than most of the new promoted Captains. And most of them shouldnt fly on the left.

What can you expect from a guy who had all these TRES as instructors. NOTHING.

WhisperNG
24th Oct 2005, 15:11
Good news,25 new pilots coming from Europe,most of them low experienced guys.They found them from a 'job finder' company.Have fun everybody :}

OMann check your mail please

sun737pilot
24th Oct 2005, 15:13
Whisper Brother,

absolutely right.

That was our mistake all the time. We tought nothing will happen,
just do our flights and dont speak up.

THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just make the way for these idiots.

But now enough is enough. Lets speak up.

We are the majority and we all want a safe enviroment, that means a safe cockpit.

WhisperNG
24th Oct 2005, 15:23
I am ready to do anything,somebody take 'sancak',I will follow and fight with all I can do.I hope Cpt Ged... reads here ;)

medium
24th Oct 2005, 20:27
all regulatory bodies and parent companies advised; awaiting funny figures taking strange actions :)

sun737pilot
25th Oct 2005, 02:47
Will see how long they will survive?

I am wondering if the Intercockpit crews have University degree in agriculture?????

MaxBlow
25th Oct 2005, 11:02
Nothing will ever change in Turkey (NOTHING!!!) as long as you guys get together and stick together. Not only SXS pilots but all others (OGE, OHY, PGT, INX, SHY etc.).

If TALPA is as useless as you mentioned - form an independent pilots assocciation. I know it´s easy for me to talk ´cause I´m one of the ones that ran away from all that military BS and as long as they´re in power I´ve no intentions to ever return.

I learned and know now that you can not change them!
They´ll not taking any advise or help!
They´ve be trained 20+ yrs to take and follow orders...don´t think - don´t question any decisions - don´t speak up !

It´s not only SXS...all the other companies as well !

My thoughts and sympathies are with you BUT stop calling these people names and try to keep to keep the discussion spot on !

OMann: I don´t think you´re in a position to babysit anybody - get real.

:8

Boeingrestricted
25th Oct 2005, 12:37
Omann,
What do you mean?
"take it easy and use proper words to communicate..."
what part of my communication you disapproved/disliked?

Whisper,
Cpt. F.G. is reading this thread,...............
But I doubt that he will take the responsibility to direct this company from this point. Personally I would not!
SXS has passed the PNR 1/2 years ago, Knowing its on a dead end it wiser not to be on the controls, unless you want to be remembered as the individual who closed the joint down.
And I think that P.S. is going to bail out soon(within a year)
to be able to put in his resume, I MADE THIS AIRLINE GROW FROM 5 TO 16(PLANNING). but when I left they crashed and burned.

Medium dont expect any strange reactions to the situation as I said the coming names will be K.G. and F.E. and O. S. etc.etc.

maybe we should update our resume???????

CİVİLİAN737
25th Oct 2005, 15:05
omann please stop talking about xq and giving advices about the company.
we know all the problems and solutions. you are not in the company so you have no chance to know the problems and the power of military mafia.
if you want to work for xq just work for it.
we will always lose because of pilots like you.
we are leaving company to show them something goingon wrong in the company and pilots are joining the company like an opportunists.
the problems in xq are not so important for you. you are only looking for money and type rating.
so keep silence and do what u want.
please stop the advices we are not so stupid as you think.

Boeingrestricted
25th Oct 2005, 15:47
Civilian,

Ain't that a bit harsh? once upon a time we were like your description. ...................

I would not be though on him like that. I understand his situation.

Omann ok I understand, but I do agree we are really not that stupid nor are the 76ers.

Don't worry I hope that you will get the job, sincerely!!!!

25th Oct 2005, 16:10
here is a known fact that occured in sunexpress. A couple of years ago, we were all given a bonus salary however this varied from person to person depending on their performance. Coincidently, the Chief Pilot at the time ended up buying two houses during the month of the bonus salary period. The company made a lot of profit and if this was equally distributed among all pilots, then many of us should have got more money. Isn't it so interesting to see how a chief pilot can afford to buy two houses at the same time during the bonus salary distribution period.

WhisperNG
26th Oct 2005, 09:44
OMann please,we understand u but please u also try to understand ! Look each and every page in this forum about Sunexpress,we are talking about your need for job.This is not the place to find job and don't argue with us because we are discussing OUR problems.Nobody here is chicken,we all have families and kids to take care of and we HAVE TO be very careful.And never underestimate neither 76's nor us.Many of us lived in different countries and also have friends living in other countries and we all know very well how they think and speak about us.If u have suggestions or advises,welcome.But never ever try to teach us any attitude !
People sending message here are professionals,successful people,nobody here is flying with some 'uncle's ' signature.And these people (we) have long term serious problems and everyday loosing our friends.We are already tired and sad about this.
So what I suggest u,don't bring out that 'job' problem again and don't get into person to person arguement with anybody here.As u could see only you do this.As I said before u are always welcome with your ideas.
Wish u the best my friend

CİVİLİAN737
26th Oct 2005, 10:05
omann,
also please dont talk about the TURKİSH pilots ,our education and TURKEY. we also dont care what the europeans think about us. We are trying to do our best for TURKEY and our Civil aviation. İf you want to write something go and get a topic for it. This is not the place for humbling TURKİSH PİLOTS.
Be careful.

26th Oct 2005, 13:45
guys, lets stay with the topic....what are we going to do with this company.....shall we go on strike or what....(lose our jobs) or should we continue with all this crap

MaxBlow
26th Oct 2005, 15:55
OMann,

here´s a free tip for you:
You should change your way of communicating - it might be the preventing factor that you´re without a job.
I´ve been following your posts on a different forum as well and tend to think that you sure have a bit of an attitude problem.

Are you really Turkish?! If yes, have you ever been there?
If yes again: You don´t know anything about Turkey!

Anyhow, my past experience, according to you, is most likely chickensh.t!

Back to the real problem:

I mentioned before that some of you should not use strong language when talking about fellow collegues. Remember, behavior breeds behavior (that´s basic CRM).

The best course of action would be to send a letter to management and other institutions like IFALPA or the ECA (since TALPA is not an option).

It is important though that you get as many of your pilots as possible to sign it.
Ask management for an appointment to talk - but be prepared to walk out of there without a job.
Maybe get statements from the collegues that left and ask them to put it on paper for you as well.

I am very positive that you can change things.
All these new pilots will have to go and do the complete training.
Month will pass before they ever see an airplane.

SXS used to be a fantastic airline - I cross my fingers for you!

Best of luck!:ok:

Barbaros
26th Oct 2005, 19:22
Omann or whatever your name is,

What is this attitude man.This forum is not about you getting a job,allright.!

Try your optimistic ideas somewherelse.WE DONT NEED IT.

At the end if you come to XQ as an Fo you will be sitting on my lap.

Other thing , I will never drink beer (HainEken) with a guy like you anyways...

Boeingrestricted
26th Oct 2005, 20:21
I do regret to inform you that by now I do agree that you are a bit too full of yourself, mind you I am trying to post my reply diplomatic..............

I know all of the guys personally who are writing under this thread. And its you who is demeanering them not them. And because you happen to speak a 3 rd language does not mean that you are a better pilot nor a better person.
Here with my reply I am trying to give you a directions or food for thoughts.Nothing more..................................

Ich konnte es auch fuer dich am deutsch uebersetzen..............

skyrider2001
26th Oct 2005, 21:15
@ o mann

I am sorry to say, but you are not in a position to give the colleague here any advices or personal comments that does not help them in any way. With your personal background you expose yourself really ridiculous.

Besids that according to my information Cpt. B. DO is looking for at least 20 new Copilots from a subsidary Lufthansa Pilot School. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Is it because there is a FO shortage or does Lufthansa try to get more of their "own" pilot into SunExpress?

sr2001

Boeingrestricted
27th Oct 2005, 06:01
It is double minded,

1 - Anticipated,
Because of continued resignations P.S. an Her. Bec... are anticipating that there will be a shortage by may 2006.
And who knows maybe getting some incentives out of this.

2 - The 2 are by now fully aware how lonely they are at the top and actually have been all the time.When allowing the things to develop in the favour of the 76ers( they have felt their teeth).

This move is correct in principle, however it will be a short term sollution only and can only be applied to save the day. Because what the rookies dont know is that they are participating in a war against veterans with far more fire power.

1 Veterans have the advantages of Surprise attacks towards the rookies(foot soldiers are unaware).

2 They are nontyperated guys, it will take some time for them to become online, and guess what?..... 76ers HAHAHAHAHA

3 The loyalty is not there.......

etc.etc etc .........

P.S. and Hermie if you are reading this.......

GAME OVER <INSERT COINSSSSSSSSSSSSSS>

sun737pilot
27th Oct 2005, 11:02
Brothers, what shall we do know?

Its very quiet within the company. No information were given to anybody.

Everybody wants to know whats going on.

P.S what are ur intentions?

MaxBlow
27th Oct 2005, 14:50
Parcala ve yönet !

Distroy them - than lead them...that´s the way they used to do it over the years.
:}

WhisperNG
27th Oct 2005, 15:51
We've got to get together to decide the course of action.I am trying to find a way which will be safe and nobody will be compromised by hostiles.We must come together,because no desicion could be taken here as it is like a theatre :)
All of us have some knowledge and idea about what's going on and we must get them together.But the situation requires maximum caution.Someone wil try to hunt us down and even now there may be sleepers here.
My idea for now : we will make a meeting,we will decide how many of us and who will join.So we choose the most trustable ones by ourselves.The next step we will call some other people from the company,the guys who we really really trust.But they will not know what is really happening ( it may be a birhday party,or barbeque etc).We will have special marks on us (a baseball cap for ex).And we decide this mark only in private messages so the others could not read!!!
Think about this guys and improve,I may be missing something.And please nobody tell me that I am from management,cause I will be real mad ;) No really I am trying to make a move and I believe we need that ! The situation is getting serious and time is against us !

Boeingrestricted
27th Oct 2005, 18:38
Or maybe we should wear a red rose? because a basebal cap would be too common.

But I am afraid that if he will be on the party even HainEken wil have the rose or will be wearing a baseball cap. Or it will be you and me wearing them...... and everybody starts laughing.......

heheheheh.........

WhisperNG
27th Oct 2005, 18:59
Hehehehe are u the one who will do something? Try to be creative ! Give us a better idea may be? Or u want to be an internet hero may be

housewife
27th Oct 2005, 19:18
Hi sun 737 im reading this discusion full of intrest. But anoniem meeting in ayt, will not work i guess, out of experience u can not do anything there without meeting some xq people.
Maybe its better to get peoples identity via private mail and then make kind of computer conference via msn or so.

Wish u good luck, i once loved this company and its paining to c wath is happening.

WhisperNG
27th Oct 2005, 22:19
You never understand do u ? If we don't get together we have no power.Who gives a s.hit what we write here? Wake up,please.Ok have fun,call Bond or Mandrake,I don't care.But I am loosing my hope,and like many others I will be silent soon,deep silent.And whatever they do in the company I will not care.Until they reach me,then I jump to another airline.Already many people did this and we will do the same in time,one by one.Don't let this happen to people.Let's find a way out.
I hope it's not only an imagination that there is still some people who love this company,and I hope everybody here is not just having fun.Because I don't :(
Look at these messages; everybody says 'let's do something,let's come to topic'.But no idea at all.Ok you are right let's do something...( I think finally I did something,saying 'let's do something' )
SAD

Addition : Mr P.S. I\'m sure u are reading these messages here and I\'m also sure u are enjoying,that we can do nothing but talking.Enjoy :yuk:

sun737pilot
28th Oct 2005, 05:42
It depends, if he is a BANKRUPTCY MAKER he will enjoy all these posts, but what if not.
What is he thinking about all this sh.t happened in this company.
What is he thinking about the resigned incompetent a..li..ing 76 gang.

It is a shame that these guys represented a part of sun managment.

So P.S give us our company back ,OUR AIRLINE. YOU DONT DESERVE IT TO MANAGE AN AIRLINE LIKE SUN.

devilsadvokat
28th Oct 2005, 06:47
Hi your advocat is back!!!

Can anybody tell me why Mr. Ka..l G....r is called Flightdirector.?

I thought he is Unsafety Mgr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhisperNG
28th Oct 2005, 08:50
Because he can't fly without flight director :)

MaxBlow
28th Oct 2005, 10:30
3700 people are following this topic - about 20 are writing in here.

Be sure that your big guys are up to date! :\

WhisperNG
28th Oct 2005, 11:34
Honestly I don't believe any of the 'heavy artillary' is following this topic.We would be happy to answer them or explain the situation.
New news,some incompetent guys are trying to be DO,they are passive now.They don't apply at the moment and evaluating.If they get an invitation,and everything keep going worst,they would be able to say 'hey u invited us,we actually didn't want'.An example for u is Durm.. Den..
A new group of the came class is getting stronger,I am not sure if they are also 76' but contains S.Blacksmoke,M.Cutter,N.Dul.er,K.Ironbag and some a.s l.cker FO s as their soldiers.
Flight Director Camel is confused,he needs a shadow as he can't stay in the daylight,now he doesn't know to whom to get close.One side resigned but still TRE,the other side getting strong day by day.He must betray one side.
And unfortunately Cpt Ged.k has no hope from us at all,he is also aware of this topic and I am sure he is following (I hope).

Boeingrestricted
28th Oct 2005, 11:49
Whisper,

I would say a red rose, at least I would have some fun when people start laughing hhehehhe............

OOOOOo and coming to what you dont know, they belong to the 76ers, used to be the silent part but because they know that with their management style they have to circulate the positions it looks very logical for them to appear on the stages.................

really RED ROSE in STYLEEE, you and me yeahhhhhhhh hhehehe....

And SUN today I got the confirmation that P.S. isssss the Fischer
manager at the time it went down, later it became FTI..........

sun737pilot
28th Oct 2005, 12:22
A..licker Flightdirector Kami. cant fly at all.

Durmu. Sea as new DO? Guys this is a joke. ISNt it?

Capt. Fikre. pls strt building a kind of Union within the company, we have to do something otherwise sun will not survive. One a..licker goes the other comes.

I dont want to see Sun in newspaper like Fisher Travel.

Barbaros
28th Oct 2005, 13:29
Too sad ,

Guys do you know the difference between us and the 76'ers ?

I bet you guys a million bucks that these guys at this time in a meeting of somekind to overcome this situation they are in. Another words they are always together whatever they do. Stick together,hangout together. Their advantages, they share their spies to bring them the info and they come to conculusion all together. Meetings,meetings,meetings. Unlike us they dont have to be scared to be caught.

They are dangerous to everyone.

I just hope they vanish out of here so we dont have to take this to ourhands.............

Boeingrestricted
28th Oct 2005, 14:03
Barbaros,

I still go for the red rose,
lets stick together like Butch and Cassidy, Starksy and Hutch, Bonnie and Clyde , Simon and Garfunkel,........
Forget about the last one, but you get my drift?right..

We are grown ups guys and at this age you're on ya own....

Buba I am not making fun of ya, but its like this sad but true.....

dont send me a telex later like:

Tried your style STOP, You\'re mother is death STOP, F..k you\'re style STOP

housewife
28th Oct 2005, 17:57
WhisperNG where were your union ideas when they were pushing people to leave before????
Also they didnt want to go but were standing alone when pushed away.

Hope u ll have more luck, then them.

devilsadvokat
29th Oct 2005, 06:46
The nice thing is that most of the B738 TRES are on the B 757 now. They have 5 TRES on one 757 but only a few left on 737. Right now they have difficulties to do their own Recurrent training forget Transitions.What a ****y siuatuation!!!!! This was a calculated thing by the 76 mafia. And General P. just accepted it. What kind of general r u?

With this action they brought themselves in an irreplaceable postion.

WhisperNG
29th Oct 2005, 06:54
Housewife,
I was all the time here when people forced to go.,believe or not I did everything I could to stop it.I've argued with these guys (76'),I've shout Kal... in his room,I've talked with P.S. and Human Resource Dep. As a matter of fact nobody told me that they will be leaving and even if they told me I wouldn't be able to stop them.I was only one and could change nothing.Now please nobody blame each other again personally,at least here.We are all guilty because we didn't get united.It is time to raise and build up a power against these blood suc.ers.

sun737pilot
29th Oct 2005, 07:24
Whisper brother and all other brothers,

I fully agree with you. Everybody did his own job. I don care, everybody has its own contract!!! THAY WAS A BIG MISTAKE .BUT NOW WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AND FIGHT TOGETHER AGAINST THIS CANCER.

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS A..LICKIN. GANG. WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE INCOMPETENT AND DANGEROUS.

Boeingrestricted
29th Oct 2005, 10:03
Whisper,

regarding your reply to housewife:
You knew like every single one of all the pilots in sxs knew that people would leave. We all had our own motivations not to interfere in the at that time ongoing happenings. The motivations varied from:
- expendables leaving sxs,
- personal hatred (gitsin s.r.fs.z),
- O thats great now I will be higher on the seniority list,
- Yes and for the next plane I will be cpt if I can lick fast enough,
- etc. etc.etc.

and I know for a fact that you knew about some of these guys leaving.

Who, tell me who has shed a tear when O.T. from rostering was removed in order that C. S.ssiz could take his place. WRONG this guy is actually a 76ers(C.S.).
Whom of us has looked in the matter that V.Y.(head dispatch)just
decided not to show up the next day and refused to talk to P.S.?
Because he too had to make place for one of their guys.
Now and this is human nature, personal interests are being involved.

Now it all has backfired and here we are.......begging for help.

People get what they deserve, and get managed the way they deserve this. I accepted this long ago.

But I still would go for the red rose, it is the best option for now
heheh

WhisperNG
29th Oct 2005, 10:34
Boeingrestricted,
I am having hard time to understand your intentions.I don't give a f.ck about seniority list ,these guys who left the company are my friends and always will be.Of course I've guessed they would go.Take the pilots list in your hands,and look for the civilian pilots,and tell me which one of them has a future in this company and why would they stay.They will definitely go and this just a matter of time.
Each one of us guilty,we could stand against them if we were united.After the new upgrade procedure Haineken made a meeting for FOs,we argued big time and at the end he asked us with hate 'who is really disturbed from this procedure? Raise your hands'.How many of military origin FOs raised hands do u know? Were u there? NONE!
And by the way I have no idea what u mean with that red rose ****,I guess u are visiting a wrong site if u are looking for a red rose !
Everybody here :
Stop bull****,stop accusing me and each other,stop this hate to each other or I am out of here.And this is just how we loose friends and allies !

Boeingrestricted
29th Oct 2005, 11:34
The rose thing is a joke.

I am not accusing anyone, I am trying to indicate the situation.
how it was and how it became aggrevated trough time.

SXS has passed its point at which it could be reversed to a healthy company were everyone could live together in harmony
(like in the past).

Just 2/3 weeks ago another one left. WHAT DID ANYONE WITH POWER DO?................nothing.

as a civilian pilot you are doomed !in sxs.
none of the military guys give a **** about it, most of them having their son waiting to take your place.

Now its waiting for your turn, when will it happen to me.

Like I said everyone has his motivations, and maybe it is ignorance. I dont know..........

but its not ignorance from my side. Or from another individual

devilsadvokat
29th Oct 2005, 13:31
I know from friends that most of Sun Express pilots are close to their Flight Time Limits ( Beginning of NOV ????) A few guys are at 950 hours.

ALL OF YOU COMMIT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE IF YOU EXCEED THE LIMITS.

BE AWARE OF THAT.

DONT LET THE 76 GANG OR THE GENERAL PUT YOU UNDER PRESSURE.

Falcon737ng
30th Oct 2005, 13:14
hi lights on,,pls turn your lights off!!its good to see our topic is back again!!
so,what can we do?? announce problems here?why we can not talk our manegers?why we talk here?is it correct place to talk?
no,,its not my friends,but what we can do?
we all know we can talk to our manegers))they have open door !!but when you go to room its closed immediately!!and we all know what happens when you talk and make manegers unhappy!!!hearing commity and warning letter in your file
1 thing PS can do..pls stop warning system to work like this,stop stress on pilots,
some guys talk about bonus,,its not related with safety??do you really think its only company and staff problem??i dont think so!!
we talk ugly distribution of bonus during all phases of flight,taxi.climb anytime..is it safe??i am sure safety maneger ll do something about it))and pls dont say F/D kam..to him..its more true to say AFDS kam...))

Boeingrestricted
30th Oct 2005, 13:43
hehe,
E-gpws kamil hehe

devilsadvokat
30th Oct 2005, 13:44
It is so sad and a shame that so many incompetent guys survived so many years in a company like sun.

They survived and got promoted.

If you guys want Sun back on track YOU ALL HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER.

Captain F....T G...K ITS YOUR TURN.

AND CONCERNING MR. FLIGHDIRECTOR K...L:

IT MAKES ME SHUDDER TO THINK OF HIM DURING ENGINE RECOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOt SIM, REAL PLANE WITH PAX

HE IS EMNIYETDIRECTOR?

Most of you know what I want to say.

THIS IS IRRESPONSIBLE

CİVİLİAN737
30th Oct 2005, 15:07
hey friends,

i'm sorry but wanna ask.

How many pilots will be together against the military mafia?
(Also i want to remind you that Mr. P.S. is also a member of this gang.)
İ know the answer and it is not too bright.

sun737pilot
30th Oct 2005, 15:59
Hi Civilian Pilot,

76 gang plus the general are a disgrace for the whole turkish airline industry and they have to go.

And i think that in a very near future we will get our company back. This is not a dream. But to achieve this we have to get together, built an union and have to talk to the shareholders.

WhisperNG
30th Oct 2005, 16:32
OK,let's get together then

CİVİLİAN737
30th Oct 2005, 17:56
Do you believe something will change after talking with shareholders? Especially Thy!

Does Tho. C..k care about xq?

Who will get the control?

And what about the pilots who left the company?

Will they return?

İ'm a little pessimistic!

Boeingrestricted
30th Oct 2005, 18:58
I think raising these question marks renders you OPTIMISTIC!

CİVİLİAN737
30th Oct 2005, 21:56
Nice to see lots of psychologists here!

GoldenFalcon
30th Oct 2005, 22:14
Hi Guys,

Of course Mr P.S is a member of the gang. If we want SunExpress back, P.S and 76 have to leave. Please stop thinking that P.S can do something for XQ.He decided from the beginning to screw up everything.If you forgot, here is a reminder of how XQ came to this point.

As soon as P.S joined XQ, he started observing the pilots for a couple of months, and he saw there was a separation between civilians and militaries and even between militaries and 76´s mafia.
For P.S , the important thing was the success in his carreer.He could only reach this success in a short time by making profits for the company. At that time, when he joined the XQ , there were also JAR regulations to XQ implementing, which meant new departments and new senior managers. Of course, to implement all this, he needed new manpower or pilots which was a high cost, against his profit strategy.
He needed somebody who could force the employees to do the extra work, like working in the office after flight duties or days off without getting paid. But he knew that he couldnt do it with professional pilots, because they wouldnt do it for free which is normal and they would talk if something was wrong.
At this stage, the 76´s mafia( yalakalar ) could feel and smell the success arround the corner according to P.S weaknesses in his strategies. Here started the life of the gang.( United states of 7.P.S.6)
After all this, with time they put their people to the key positions and they started hiring their own friends. In short Mr P.S got rid of civilians and some good military guys to the 76 mafia for his carreer. At the bottom the pilots mngt took agressive desicions and started destroying the pilots who could be a threat for them. Mr. P.S was seating on top thinking about his carreer and profits for XQ, temporarily. I dont know if P.S knew that quality, stability in long term bring profits and success. He is responsible for everything.
The ex G.M´s K.B and especially Cpt F.H did the hard work to bring XQ into stable, profitable and safe point. Even some cases were better then the mother company Lufthansa. But P.S was able to ruin everything in 2 years. The company still makes profits but for how long? with this safety, training and quality? This was the point Mr P.S could never see. The incidents started and I think with the new and Fo´s the accident is at the corner. Then P.S can really think about his carreer now. So, after all this, to have a clean and safe XQ 76 and P.S must go.
I wrote this story, because everybody should know what was behind. I hope that now THY and Lufthansa will start an investigation.

Cheers my friends
:ok: :D

CİVİLİAN737
30th Oct 2005, 22:43
Please wake up!

No one will help inc. Tk and Tc or Lh.

Do you know how many ass l.ckers are there in xq?

Do you know how many sissy pilots are there in xq?

Can you imagine a way to kick them out?

No way!

Also dont forget its a family company belongs to P.S and Miss FAT(H. sweet son -hr mng.)

sun737pilot
31st Oct 2005, 04:36
P.S is a disgrace.

He ruined Sun EXpr great reputation in Turkey and Europe. As u said Money and profit is a short term success.

Many years ago P.S said " I dont care about military and civilian problems" I dont want pilots asking questions. They should fly nothing else. Thats what the 76 gang offered him( safety not important).

When these gang introduced the new upgrade policy, to keep young motivated pilots down and promote their own incompetent mates, P.S said in a meeting when asked by a FO about the University nonsense: Where is the problem go and study and after 5 years u will get promoted.

SHAME ON YOU MR GENERAL

Vacation Capt C.D Lan.. recognized after a few years of fun and raki nights with Capt Kal... that Sun developed into an unsafe company. But it was toooooo late.
He failed a few guys in sim checks and recognized that he made a big big mistake by giving the controls to the 76 gang.

He discussed all this with P.S.

P.S forced him to leave and covered all up.

Capt C:D requested an audit which was done bz LH. And again nicely covered up by P.S and his gang.

But now the game is over. The Facade is breaking down P.S

Everybody in the comopany is dissapointed and wants you and the 76 gang to GO.

WE ALL LOST FAITH IN YOU.

More than 4000 people viewed these topic and everybody knows about Sun Ex Mr. P.S

CİVİLİAN737
31st Oct 2005, 07:05
Hey Paul Mr. General,

Are you brave enough to talk or write here as you do in MEETİNGS?

Or do you prefer to keep silence and fill up your pockets until someone realizes your tricky games?

sun737pilot
31st Oct 2005, 07:38
He knows everything. He knows that the 76 gang is incompetent and only a bunch of a..l.....g Idi..s.

HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

BUT THE MOST IMPErTINENT THING IS THAT HE DOESNT CARE!!!!

THIS IS SO SAD AND EVERY DAY I AM GETTING SO ANGRY.

LUtfhansa and THomas WAKE UP.

The sitution is com[pletely chaotic in sun ex

We can only talk and tell everybody about the situation but somebody from TOP has to REACT>

dakotakally
31st Oct 2005, 12:20
Everybody get note in his file that we are looking for first oficer ab initio candidates.

These hopeless idi..s have still university as requirement. Incredible.

Diabolo
31st Oct 2005, 15:54
Hi,

Just wonder,
What s wrong with the university degree ????????

A+

Boeingrestricted
31st Oct 2005, 19:23
Dakota,

They have too ..........
no way back......

sun737pilot
1st Nov 2005, 05:06
Hi Diabolo,

Concerning ur question what is wrong with an University Degree:

ITS THE TWO FACED DIRTY INTENTION!!!!!!!!!

In the beginning our requirements for FO were Turkish/Icao CPL OR ATPL.No hours and No University nonsense required.

Requirements for Upgrade were: 3000h total of which 1000h on type and 1 year company.

Many years this system worked very well.

But it was changed by some dirty tricky military guys to prevent young civilian guys from being upgraded.

And i would like to place particular emphasis on this: There is no difference between CIVILIAN AND MILITARY pilots, performance and attitude are the key words.

If you graduade from the Military academy as a Fighter Pilot will give u the same status as a Iniversity degree in Business or Techn.

So know they can onlypromote their incompetent mates.

This i so unfair and DIRTY.

By the way one of the main supporters of this new upgrade policy was promoted with just 2800 hours( Na.. Ata...)?????

Diabolo
1st Nov 2005, 08:45
Hello Sun737,

I see,
One more question please, what are the requirement for all the other Turkish Cie in order to be promoted to LH seat ??

Enjoy the weather in Antalia :) "SUN MAKE BE BROWN" !!!!!

A+

foreverboeing
1st Nov 2005, 09:58
For the turkish caa:If i know correct,it is 4500 hours and 1 or 2 years experience at civilian life without bombing or killing!I was almost forgetting the UNIVERSITY degree which the militaries borned with it!This rule pushed to the caa by 76 gang.
For sun express there are some more tricky games created by 76 gang:like 10 active flight years.
Definition of a active flight year is: 800 hours on commercial jet,400 h on a turbo prop below 5,7 tons,200 hours a FIGHTER jet.
This rule was specially designed to keep the young civilian F/Os with uni degree out of the LH seat and promote their new joined buddies quicker to the LH seat!
I hope you understand the game which is laying behind the uni degree now.

Diabolo
1st Nov 2005, 10:16
For imposing their rules to your Country CAA and in the same time all the other Company their, they must have really strong and big Ba.....llllllss :)

And all this, just to dress a wall between you guys and the LH seat.

Sounds really crasy to me.

10 years before LH move is not to much compared to here were we have to be patiente for an average of 15 years.

Guys, Make your move, Just pull the trigger and EJECT EJECT !

:ok: :ouch:

jarops
1st Nov 2005, 10:47
I flew for Sun Express last summer, as ACMI operator Captain. I am really terrified to read all these stories. I couldn't believe all this from Sun Express. Ops seemed to be pretty well organized. But, I know personally some EX. Sun Express pilot, I heard some small rumors of this >Militia Mafia<. I also talked with him aside of flying duties and I got understanding about the aspects you are writing here. I have picked up yhe information from these messages and it makes me TERRIFIED because these stories really are true. I hope that this could be stopped by the Civil Aviation Authority...but again...I am suspicious that >mafia< extends to TCAA too. I might be wrong, but if nothing has be done to stop these horrified events, something is wrong with the Authority too.

If the accident is waiting around the corner...STOP IT NOW... othervise it will be stopped by the cost of 189 (or 220) passenger life and crew. This will also destroy a life of many families...due to loss of the near ones...and the loss of jobs of Sun Express staff.

tellyturkay
1st Nov 2005, 11:19
I am new to this forum, heard from a friend about this Sun Express story.

Mr.P.S did a meeting with pilots. He was not amused and very angry about this rumours.

I read all. All stories here are true. This is not rumour.Its reality.

Mr.P.S . nobody will believe you anymore.

We all hope that new changes come very soon and we can concentrate again on flying.

Wish everybody happy flights

sun737pilot
1st Nov 2005, 11:33
Yes brother I forgot the rest of the nonsense requiremnts. Its abbsolutely sickening.

P.S more and more people will hear about the situation in Sun Ex and ur 76 gang.

You cant stop us anymore.

WhisperNG
1st Nov 2005, 15:10
Mr Pig (Der..Şah..)has an application for Kıbrıs THY.Guess who leaves the ship first !!

Boeingrestricted
1st Nov 2005, 16:28
I am not surprised that he's abandoning ship as one o the 1st, hehehehe..............He is a captain afterall whuuuuhahahhahahha......

Don't worry guys they just could not cover up the wing, its too big you know. And P.S. is afraid this will cost him his job tooooooo....... and thats why he is so angry........mhuuuuuhahahahhaaha........

But what's left..........huhuhuhuuuu

devilsadvokat
2nd Nov 2005, 04:20
DID YOU KNOW WHAT CAP. N... A....y said during the pilotsmeeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BEN YALAKA KAPTAN OLARAK SÖZ ALABILIRMIYIM"

"I AM AN A..L.....G CAPTAIN CAN I BEGIN TO SPEAK"

wHAT A SHAME, THAT AN EXEX CP,TM TRE AND WHATEVER HE WAS IS TALKING LIKE THIS DURING A PILOTS MEETING.
IT SHOWS HOW UNPROFFESIONAL AND ANTISOCIAL THESE GUYS ARE.

BUT FINALLY HE SAID THE TRUTH.

devilsadvokat
2nd Nov 2005, 05:25
Mr.P.S did you know that Capt. D...a S....n ( sorry guys that I misused the title Captain) got very low scores during his upgrade. And dont forget the DLR Test in Hamburg. DId he pass??

Capt Ironb.. and Capt Blacksmo.. were failed in Hamburg.
Dr. G....s and Dr. H.....n didnt recommend these guys.
Company hired them because they felt sorry for them??

Both psychologist were wright.

And now everybody can see the results.

A TRainer told me that De... S...n was one of the worst Captain Candidates in Sun. Unfortunately we had a few of them.
And this can be prooved. SIM FORMS and CHECKFORMS.

THis guy was in charge of TR@IN$????

UNBELIEVEABLE

WhisperNG
2nd Nov 2005, 06:59
Herkese iyi bayramlar :)

sun737pilot
2nd Nov 2005, 07:18
P.S YOU RUINED THIS GREAT COMPANY.

WE ALL HOPE THAT YOU WILL GO.

AND PLS TAKE THE 76 GANG WITH YOU.

IYI BAYRAMLAR

Falcon737ng
2nd Nov 2005, 09:01
iyi bayramlar??)))
how funny..guys how can we have nice holly bayram under 76 manegement???come on..real bayram is when those people is not controlling us!!!
sağlıcakla kalın(have a nice bayram)

devilsadvokat
2nd Nov 2005, 09:17
ANOTHER BIG SHAME IS THAT OPSMNGR M..... A...r was failed by Capt F.H during his FINAL SIM CHECK DUE TO BAD PERFORMANCE.

HE PASSED HIS SECOND SIM CHECK WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY.

CAPT S....N B....N DID HIS CHECK AND A FEW YEARS LATER A..lic..er
Muh... A...r at that time s@FET# mANAGER TRIED EVERYTHING TO SEND THIS GUY TO THE DESERT( with full support of General P )

Sun EXpress lost his best TRE. SAD SAD

OF COURSE HE ONLY USED DIRTY TRICKS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbaros
2nd Nov 2005, 09:28
One thing that trouble us all,why the earth these 16 guys are going to get their trainning with Lufthansa which will cost hell of a lot of money.On the other hand we lost our well experienced pilots to other airlines.Who will pay this money?Of course the company will from our bonus...!

WHY ?

Conguratilations Mr.N... A....s,ex-trainning manager.Its good to hear that you know who you are.It is actually a good strart to obtain your caracter at the last.You have to start from somewhere ha ! I would have laughed my ass of if I would have been there, but unfortunately I was flying like always.Unlike these triggerhappy, position and post holders(occupiers).

Iyi bayramlar....

CİVİLİAN737
2nd Nov 2005, 11:02
SXS is full of İDİOTS!

Like P.S. ,Hacı bekir
They will employ cabincrew and sign a bond with them.
And the bond will expire when they retire.

İm only laughing. They think with this plan they will stop loosing pilots.

İdiots i say again Nobody inc. cabin crew will work for xq more than 1 year. They will also leave to join better airlines because you are the worst one.

Hey Paul maybe you should also get a licence with the cabin crew.
You are the only one who will work under these conditions and with your best friends(76 MİL. MAFİA).

İf u want to solve the pilot problem.
1:Kick out the gang !
2:Kick yourself!(if u cant i can kick u with pleasure)
3:Let the pilots vote for their directors.
4:Call the pilots who left the company to reorganize . especially Cpt. Se...n B....n

İf not PREPARE FOR İMPACT!

İyi Bayramlar Arkadaşlar!

tellyturkay
2nd Nov 2005, 11:40
Civilian Pilot great post.

Great but very sad, I first started laughing and then was very near to cry.

We all request help from Lufthans@ and Thomas C@@k.

The company is very bad misguided by P.S.

The future with this managmt is not very bright and I am very scared that P.S and 76 Gang will destroy our company.

As u mentioned Civilian Pilot, P.S and 76 gang have to resign and then we need guys from Lufthansa and some guys who were forced to leave by P.S to come back and re set up Sun EX.

This company has to get rid of this bad managment.

I am ready to sign everything and I am ready to talk with Lufthansa about the situation in my company.

Iyi bayramlar arkadaslar

Biz şirketımizi gerı alıcağız

Falcon737ng
2nd Nov 2005, 14:21
yes barbaros,very right!!who will pay this money for training new candidates in lufthansa?sunexpress personel,
from where?fro their bonus!!
for who?for some nice guys to manegement!!
and then?in max 3 years they will leave the company,!!
why?because nobody can fly there with this manegement !!
whats wrong with this flight ops mangement?whats right!!!
no crm
no respect
they know everything and best
they fly perfect(AP and F/D,,when?if nothing happens)
airmanship?whats that!!
backround and backbone!!what??
equal approach to pilots?noway!!
upgrade!!heineken said we dont have good F/O for upgrade!
thrust?no !!!always check as germans say!!
anything i forgot my friends??

CİVİLİAN737
2nd Nov 2005, 15:02
What germans say?

Falcon737ng
2nd Nov 2005, 15:17
check my friend civilian check!!dont thrust ,,but check!!
thats most problem in sun..there is no respect to others.i am wrong?

sun737pilot
2nd Nov 2005, 18:10
Lufth@nsa and Th@@mas C@@K STOP P.S and his Military Mafia otherwise they will continue with wrong DECISIONS:

Pilots are resigning, no need for The MAFIA to force them with dirty tricks to GO.

NO SAFE$Y anymore. THIS IS REALITY. MANY PILOTS ARE WILLING TO TALK.

MOST CAPTAINS WITH VERY LOW STANDARTS.

FO demotivated and scared. MOst of line Captains as well.

IN A VERY SHORT TIME THEY WILL LOOSE THE REST OF REPUTATION.

LUFTH@NSA AND Thom@s C@@K YOU have to TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS PEOPLE.

Boeingrestricted
3rd Nov 2005, 01:51
Iyi bayramlar,

Its the time to cherish and reconciliation.
Time to think about the wrongs you did.............

OK i am ready now its your turn.

IYI BAYRAMLAR

sun737pilot
3rd Nov 2005, 06:24
General M. P.S You are loosing more and more pilots, nobody wants to be a part of this unsafe dictatorial system anymore.

Are you blind or just stu..d.

There are so many pilots with Licences but they cant fly because of your stupid university nonsense.

NOW YOU ARE ASKING CABIN CREW MEMBERS WITH UNIVERSITY DEGREES FOR THE AB INITIO PROGRAMM.

And why this because more and more pilots are resigning and no applications.

This is rubbish.

Why are u not able to keep experienced pilots in your company.

And forget all meetings BECAUSE YOU TALK NONSENSE!!!!

YOU RUINED WHAT K.Be.. and Flo... Ha.. set up with very hard work.

dakotakally
3rd Nov 2005, 06:28
Mr.General Manager Please tell us,

WHY DID YOU GET RED IN YOUR FACE WHEN WE ASKED YOU IF ROMANIAN PILOTS HAD UNIVERSITY DEGREE.

YOU GET RED IN YOUR FACE AND DIDNT ANSWER.

WHY
WHY
WHY

GoldenFalcon
3rd Nov 2005, 08:36
Mr. P..S..
Have you ever asked, Why ?
Why 2 years university degree?
Why its not 4 years, if its bring the SunExpress high standarts?
Why from turkey approved one?
Do you think, your pilots were uneducated?
Do you think, you and your gang could write 14 JAR-FCL exam and pass in once?
Still, If you dont know the answers, Ask your 76 mafia..
Hey P..L wake up..
The game is over.. Your gang cheated you..Your best educated pilots cheated even during their upgrade.
They knew TRI syllabus by heart and even the sequence of failures, which came in the sim. The instructor find it out but your gang pull him out of the training department.
What a mafiaaaa...!!

I think its their last Bayram , my friends. Then we will put them in a special part of our hearts.
:E
I wish all my friends a nice Bayram and safe landings.

Boeingrestricted
3rd Nov 2005, 08:57
Goldenfalcon,
Who is P...L...?

sun737pilot
3rd Nov 2005, 09:05
AND JUST TO REMIND ALL MY COLLEAGUES IN SUN EXPRESS.

DONT EXCEED THE FLIGHT TIME LIMITS.

ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILT

AUTHORITIES ARE INFORMED.

DONT LET YOU PUT UNDER PRESSURE FROM P.S AND HIS MANAGM

I SAY AGAIN AUTHORITIES ARE INFORMED.

P.S Shareholders are informed as well and I hope that they will react as soon as possible.

I hope that next bayram we ask hin WHO WAS P...

foreverboeing
3rd Nov 2005, 11:47
INSALLAAAH sunny insallaaah!
It is good that finally Mr.N..l A....y said what kind of person he is.Keep discovering Mr.N..l
P.S is planing to find some pilots from LH flight school.But if this resignation rate continues(4 fo last 2 weeks) it will be hard for him to fill the empty seats!Also I didn't understand why he was so angry at the last meeting about this page??TRUTH HURTS Mr.P.S
iyi bayramlar

tellyturkay
3rd Nov 2005, 12:25
And Paul a few more pilots will go within the next few month.

Just for your info.

As mentioned in this forum many times you ruined our company.

It is bad and sad bayram for me.

Boeingrestricted
3rd Nov 2005, 12:29
Well, I think reason to anger from him is maybe,
because this will affect his career and maybe he will not be able to find a job thats why he is so angry. And maybe his family or his next of kin does not like the idea,........... he might end up with problems both proffesionally and privately........ maybe alot of reasons like this. Thats why he was so angry with us not because he cares .........

But now he understands what it is, what it means when you PLAY
WITH SOMEONES LIVES, WHAT IT MEANS TO BECOME JOBLESS
WHAT IT MEANS IF YOU ARE FORCED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY
LIKE HE HAS DONE TO A LOT OF OUR FRIENDS.
WHEN SOME ONE DECIDES TO HALT YOUR CAREER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GET THAT PALLLLL .......

meet me anywhere anytime..................

YOU are like me on your own.....

No upper creature can save you..
you did it all yourself nobody assisted you with it except some known characters....

You have ruiined a lot of lives and now its PAYBACK time
At least now he is thinking of how painfull it had to be for all of the ones and family who left, but maybe he is just selfish..........
Internet rules apply.................

:cool:

Still a Happy bayram from me

sun737pilot
3rd Nov 2005, 12:32
I am wondering why nobody is asking P.S why so many pilots resigned and why so many pilots want to leave.

Luft@nsa and Th@mas C@@K sAFETY dEPARTMENT you have to react.

There are big Safety issues in the company.

Ask the pilots about the situation.

THEY WILL TELL YOU.

THE MAJORITY WILL TELL YOU.

sun737pilot
4th Nov 2005, 12:08
Just saw the pictures of Poznan Accident.

The Captain was one of the guys who signed the letter to fly more than 300 hours.

What was the reason ? Fatigue due to exceeding limits
Lack of Procedures? Lack of Training?

What do you think

foreverboeing
4th Nov 2005, 13:31
what do I think???

answer: 76 gang!!!!

sun737pilot
4th Nov 2005, 13:55
General Manager P. what was the reason?

WHAT ARE U GONNA TELL YOUR SHAREHOLDERS.

tellyturkay
4th Nov 2005, 14:19
2 more Pilots resigned.

Safety situation at Sun express getting more and more CRITICAL

They are now considering to hire RETIRED CONDOR PILOTS.

GUYS THINKS TWICE BEFORE JOINING

Falcon737ng
5th Nov 2005, 07:38
i realy hate pilot meetings!!
i dont want to go,because they are waste of time!!
always same things!!
and my stomach feels very bad when they say they did very good things for the company but we didnt understand and thank to them!!!
we will thank you when you stop what you did till now!!please stop it or SUNEXPRESS will STOP!!!
and this is not a joke!!

tellyturkay
5th Nov 2005, 08:28
YES MY FRIEND YOU ARE WRIGHT.

WE WILL SAY THANK YOU TO MR.PAUL.S AND HIS MANAGEMENT

WHEN THEY GO AND ARE REPLACED BY COMPETENT MANAGERS.

THATS THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID SUN EXPRESS FROM BEING AN

U N S A F E A I R L I N E.

WhisperNG
5th Nov 2005, 10:42
Why are the Cpts afraid to speak up? Only in the cockpit...hey I have an offer,let's make the meetings in the cockpit so they also can speak,may be the pressure change helps them :)
We are loosing FO's,did u notice? Not the captains.I saw many guys complain during flight and when we come to company and when they see someone from management they put their prettiest smile on the face and say everything is just fine,surprisingly no shame from me that he spoke 7 hrs cursing them!
We are not united,we never had been and never will be.Save your asses.

GoldenFalcon
5th Nov 2005, 14:40
How come the 76 want to hire German pilots.?:confused:
In Cpt. F.H times, they hated germans, even they couldnt stand the Turk-German guys. For them those guys were: ´´Gavur``(christ).

sun737pilot
5th Nov 2005, 16:47
THE REASON WHY THEY MIGHT GET CONDOR PILOTS AND GERMAN MANAGMENT PILOTS IS NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE ANT WANT LUFTHANSA PILOTS.

THE ONLY REASON IS: Paus S. and his gang f....d up and destroyed this great company.

MISMANAGMENT

tellyturkay
6th Nov 2005, 04:07
Hi Falcon,

most of the captains are not happy as well but they dont speak up because they dont have the guts to do.

They are all scared. They dont want to loose their jobs.

Paul S. and his managment built a kind of spy dictatorial system.

WhisperNG
6th Nov 2005, 10:04
Nobody wants to loose his job

Barbaros
6th Nov 2005, 21:18
Why are you so scared to just tell them what you really think...?
What would you loose...?
You will actually gain confidence in yourselves.

Imagine 10,20 years down the road ,you will be thinking, just one chance to get close and why in the god damn world you did not let them have a Osmanlı tokatı..!

Or, as simple as tell them what an a..s h..e they are and just simply LEAVE........

If you can not do that dont talk like geveze garı.

Show some action...

I am always on the good guys side, always , and you know me....!

Bad pilots that they are, they just cant take it that civillians can do better.

If they give me that f-4 or whatever now,

See my problem is with the AUTOPILOT.............Their best friend....

Foul language removed

sun737pilot
7th Nov 2005, 04:24
Most of the pilots are seething with rage. Lots of Pilots are considering to leave.

Bud nobody speaks up.

Are u scared of this little Paul or the other incompetent a..licke.s.

If we all would stick together we could give Paul and his bad managment Pilots the BOOT.

But everybody is scared, SCARED OF LOOSING THEIR JOBS.

WHAT A BULLSH..

Paul s, Nail A..., Der.. Sah.., Kam.. G..., Muhs.. Ak..., and all the other guys,they just have a big mouth , thats all.

BUT THEY DONT HAVE ANY SENSE OF HONOUR. ªEREFSIZSINIZ

dakotakally
7th Nov 2005, 05:57
CONDOR AND LUFTHANSA WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO GET RID OFF

MR. Pa.. S........r and some Management Pilots.

WE HAVE TO GET RID OFF THIS UNSAFE ENVIRONMENT.

THE SITUATION IS VERY CRITICAL.

WE ALL ARE SCARED TO WORK IN THIS UNSAFE AIRLINE.

I DONT WANT TO LEAVE LIKE SOME OTHERS BECAUSE I LIKE THIS COMPANY AND I WILL FIGHT FOR IT.

WE WANT OUR SAFE ENOVIRONMENT BACK.

GoldenFalcon
7th Nov 2005, 07:14
Hi guys,
if they dont talk, if they are scared to loose their jobs and if they continue without doing anything.... they will loose their jobs anyway, because the company quality is getting worse and worse. Which means, one day the company will pay back with loosing its quality.
The big bosses cant do anything according to this web- site. They need something more concrete(reports...) to start an investigation about SunExpress.

Boeingrestricted
7th Nov 2005, 09:29
LUUUUTTTTTTTTfansaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,..................

sun737pilot
7th Nov 2005, 10:03
Actually they dont need any reports, they should ask the managment wyh so many pilots are resigning.

Why they exceeded the 300 hours limit

What was the reason for the Poznan Accident

What was the reason for the incompetent managment Pilots to resign or were their forced to resign by DO?????

And so on and so on.

bystandr
7th Nov 2005, 23:01
If the situation is UNSAFE... just a suggestion, what about investigative reporters ? i.e. Ugur Dundar ?

tellyturkay
8th Nov 2005, 09:10
Why is Flighdirector Kami. still Safety Manager. Why P.S.?

This guy is one of the worst Pilots in our company. This guy is not able to fly without Flightdirector and Autopilot.

This guy has very bad sim check reports.

First Offivers get scared to fly with him.

This guy misused the monitoring system to spy Captains and First Officers for Muh... Akt.. and other managment pilots.

But we will tell the truth about him.

Xqdriver
8th Nov 2005, 10:27
Hi Friends,

I heard a new german will be the new DO in two weeks.

Does anybody know which airline he comes from?

As an ex xq pilot i`m so sad for the results they made till now.

If P. S*kw*ger doesn`t act as he has to, then we should concentrate ourselves to the shareholders !!

Fly safe

Xqdriver

devilsadvokat
8th Nov 2005, 11:34
Yes thats what I have heard as well.

But the change doesnt mean anything because the current DO is a german guy from Cond@r Berlin without any power. And he doesnt want to do anything.

The shareholders should listen carefully to the employees and they are not happy with their GM Paul S.

So I think as long as P.S and the incompetent 76 mafia is in charge nothing will change.

Peace
8th Nov 2005, 14:11
Hi everbody!
I'm very sad when I read news & rumors abouth SunExpress!
You, all exaggerate the situation.
I belive SunExpress pilots will survive this company forever.
Don't wait outcommers for reform for SunExpress.
You, guys you are able to develop & take the company old nice days.
Safety flights.

vickers23
8th Nov 2005, 14:55
could you be more specific?

dakotakally
9th Nov 2005, 16:15
Yes thats wright, the bad managment pilots will stay, supported bu Gerneral P.

Good Job Paul, a few month more and the company is full destroyed.

sun737pilot
10th Nov 2005, 09:12
We want a new general manager.

Sun Express deserves a good and competent GM who works for the company and not for himself.

We need a GM, TM, DO and SM who can handle the critical situation which we have right now here.

Özcan
11th Nov 2005, 10:06
hello sun737

i sent you a pm, i wonder if you have gotten it

Xqdriver
12th Nov 2005, 09:16
Big manager is cheating the company!!! :O

I heard a rumour that one of these guys ( from mafia ) had divorced and did not inform the company; continues to get free tickets for his exwife?!

How comes? Which kind of character and personality he has, doesn`t ashame?

We are all sure Mr. P.S. will protect him and have again a reason to make him innocent like Tirana Case ( 210 pax with B737-800). for heineken!

Regards

Xqdriver :ok:

WhisperNG
12th Nov 2005, 11:12
Hey I want tickets for my girlfriends :) they will be very very happy :)

dakotakally
12th Nov 2005, 12:25
Mr Paul is it true? I heard the same rumour about this guy, even the cabin crew is talking about this.

Is it true that one of your ex pilot managers got divorced and didnt tell it to the company to get free tickets and insurance for his wife and daughter( M.A ).

IF ITS TRUE IT IS A BIG BIG SHAME AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED .

sun737pilot
12th Nov 2005, 13:36
IF P.S IS NOT INVESTIGATING WE HAVE TO INFORM SHAREHOLDERS AND GIVE IT TO THE MEDIA.

WhisperNG
13th Nov 2005, 08:56
Onur Yılmaz has left the company...I wish him the best,he was a good guy.

vickers23
13th Nov 2005, 18:11
Sun737,
I suggest you inform the insurance company about it?
They will be eager to hear about it and believe me they will do anything what you and all you pilots together will not be able to achieve.
In addition they are capable of giving permanent damage to the involved AND your company.(incl.media if no reaction from company).
On the other hand ?

Whisper, wish the guy good luck.

sun737pilot
14th Nov 2005, 13:20
IS IT ONUR OR MURAT YILMAZ.

MORE AND MORE PILOTS LEAVING THE DAMAGED COMPANY.

NOBOBODY WANTS TO BE PART OF THIS COMPANY ANYMORE.

AND I HOPE THAT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN BEFORE P.S AND GANG WILL RUIN IT TOTALLY.

WE ARE AWAKE P.S AND WE ARE THE MAJORITY.

dakotakally
15th Nov 2005, 08:56
Would like to know if Gerneral P. did any investigation concerning the ex ops manager.

Or was is approved by him?

IF yes everybody should have the right to cheat.

Falcon737ng
15th Nov 2005, 10:53
hey some people still ready to fly more than 1000 hours!!!no,no,no!!! think again and again!!it is not a joke!!you will be monitored this time and it is pilots duty to check it!!not company..so be carefull..AVOID 1000 hours or more,,,dont accept pressure from others,it is your future and your licience!!

sun737pilot
15th Nov 2005, 12:58
GUYS AUTHORITIES ARE INFORMED.

SO AS FALCON SAID. DONT FLY MORE THAN 1000 HOURS.

DONT LET YOU PUT UNDER PRESSURE FROM P.S AND MUH. A.

tellyturkay
16th Nov 2005, 03:47
I am wondering if the germans are still coming and which positions they have.

P.S if you dont want to loose your whole face you should nominate a new Safety mngr.

Whith Ka... G....r who is one of the most incompetent guys in the company you will not look very shine.

A BIG BIG SHAME FOR SUN.

devilsadvokat
17th Nov 2005, 13:57
I recently had a chat with a captain who still works for Sun Express and he said that more captains and fo`s are planning to leave the company.

Very sad to see what happened to this great company.

It was the best company in Turkey and one of the best to work for in Europe.

The Shareholders should ask Klaus B. or Captain F. Ha.. to come back and reorganize the company.

Xqdriver
17th Nov 2005, 16:48
Nobody is going to join to the party on saturday!!!

All cabin and cockpit crew are protesting the management.

They don`t want to share anything with them.

You think Ps will care about?

But good days are not so long for him.

Please be patient; wait n see

xqdriver

Xqdriver
18th Nov 2005, 12:18
INFO:

LFT announced that from Dec. 1, Florian Hamm will become

chairman of its management board succeeding Dieter Harms,

who is retiring after more than four decades at Lufthansa Group.

No chance for sxs.

turk
18th Nov 2005, 21:18
maybe the germans are in to it,and none of u guys are aware!
or could be the airforce astraunauts,ya'll know they fly the best.

Peace
19th Nov 2005, 08:49
SUN737P0LOT;
Do you know how you destroy this company?
All your types against the company?
Why you are still for SunExpress?

WhisperNG
19th Nov 2005, 10:05
Peace,which one of these not correct? Do u have something else to say? I said peace or should I say F.D. Kamil? Come on :)

GoldenFalcon
19th Nov 2005, 10:49
Hi guys,
last week I talked to F.H. H

foreverboeing
19th Nov 2005, 13:21
peace or fd,who ever you are,you have to know that truth hurts and you guys can not hide the truth anymore!

G.f. so what is the information you got for us???

Boeingrestricted
20th Nov 2005, 04:08
Peace,

Whats your problem with sun737? he has not referred to you ones?
And ITS YOU who wanted this, now you have it!
And I understand you want us all out of here, why don't you just leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With your gang

Peace on you

Luuuuutfaaaaaaansaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

sun737pilot
20th Nov 2005, 13:18
Hi peace,

i think i didnt destroy anything. I am just telling the truth. If you think that telling the truth will destroy the underhand dealings of the 76 mafia than you are absolutely right.

Thank u

Peace
21st Nov 2005, 13:32
Hello everbody,
I agree all of your writes abouth SXS.
But, I want to ask all of you.
Are they help to SXS for back the old good days?
I believe, we can solved these problems internaly.
You like to write every thing here with hide yourself.
Why you don't talk at pilots meetings?
Why you don't fight against the GANG?
Are u afraid from GANG?
Hey, wake up. This is our company.
Please don't destroy our company, because you are destroying
all of us.
This site also reading by our customers and passengers!
Can u imagine how we destroy our self!
Please don't hope something from foreigners, our friends are always here, inside of us.
Thanks everbody,
Nice flights,
Nice future.

CİVİLİAN737
21st Nov 2005, 20:09
Hey peace,

We are not afraid of anyone. Dont worry the gang will face with us in the future.We are just waiting for celebration.
Sxs is in this disaster just because of pilots like you.
Did you ever solve a problem in these famous meetings?
ANSWER: NOOO
Everyone will learn everything about sxs.All news media, shareholders, aviation authorities are informed about the unsafe manner of sxs management team.
Tonight the party is just starting with ARENA. This is the first one and will not be the last one.

Hey paul WE HAVE CONTROL!

GoldenFalcon
21st Nov 2005, 22:42
Hello peace....
We are not destroying anything.We telling the truths. P.S and 76 destroyed the best airline and many pilots lifes. If the passengers start to reading this page, which means P.S and 76 will pay the bill very soon and you too. Because, either you didnt do anything against to the gang or you are one of them.
Hey foreverboeing for your question, F.H says hello. The shareholders thinking something nice for............. :mad:
Safe flights :ok:

tellyturkay
24th Nov 2005, 04:57
Whats now going on after the managm pilots resigned? Who is in who is out?

Who is under control of Flight Ops?

Or is P.S waiting for something.

By the way Paul. Did you investigate regarding the misuse of Comp tickets and insurance. Or are you gonna file it away because Muh... Ak.. is a great manager and pilot.

dakotakally
24th Nov 2005, 05:14
Hi guys,

N.A adopted so nicely with his nickname = Y@L@K@

So we should encourage our other 76 friends as well.

Few examples.

Muh... A = Y@vs@k

Der.. S = D@m@z

Boeingrestricted
24th Nov 2005, 23:57
HAHAHAHHHAHAHA

How about :
"Son of a xxxxxx"

( for all of you who don't know and this is not a joke, ITS A DIRECT TRANSLATION OF HIS NAME hahhahaaha)

And he belongs to the infamous batch who became Cpt last year
after failing his Safety courses together with Blacksmoke and "Believer".

BUUUT BUT BUT,
Because SAFETY IS NOT an issue for SUNEXPRESS , NOOOOOO problem ,upgrade first possible slot to Captain. Correct PEACE or not?
Ain't this right PAUL? hehehe

Or would you like to play the "Green Mile" with us?

just tell me...........

Offensive language removed. Yellow Card. 4HP

Boeingrestricted
25th Nov 2005, 01:24
Ok 4HP,

But its really the direct translation, no additives

Now,

Can anyone help me with another word for " A male chicken"?

Never mind,

you can replace the xxxx with rooster

sun737pilot
25th Nov 2005, 04:54
Few more,

Beee skin kaye = Norman bates= pschyo

another one for Muh... Ak... = s@r@fs@z he likes that

Flightdirector = no need for nıckname just look at hım

But enough with this. sometimes we need something to laugh otherwise we get crazy to see how P.S and Managment ruined our company. DO YOU HEAR THIS OUR COMPANY.

As dakota asked, whats going on in our company.

ITS VERY CALM BEFORE THE STORM.

YOU ARE RIGHT BOEINGRESTRICTED, SO RIGHT.

SAFETY IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR THIS GUYS LIKE M.A, NA, D.S AND GANG. AND P.S HE IS DOING NOTHING.

SHAREHOLDERS COME TO ANTALYA AND FORM YOUR OWN IMPRESSION REGARDING FLIGHTOPS, AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

turkishbaba
25th Nov 2005, 13:16
Well thats nice hear that son of horoz failed his safetytraining. But he is a good a..lick.. thats more important. makes a good captain.

M. Ak... and some other managm pilots failed their initial trainings. Fair enough to put them on top.

Isnt it General P

devilsadvokat
25th Nov 2005, 17:34
HI GUYS JUST CAME BACK FROM A FLIGHT,

HAD A NICE CHAT WITH A SUN EX CAPTAIN OVER ROMANIA.

HE TOLD ME SOME NICE STORIES AND MORE PILOTS PLANNING TO LEAVE.

SO SAD. SO SAD

Boeingrestricted
26th Nov 2005, 00:49
"Yeah, but we don't need that many pilots so what's the problem?"

"This year flighttime will be 1100 hrs and next year it will be just 1250! problem solved,.......... isn't it?"

"In addition to that, it fits right into one of the 4 commitments.
Look at the bright side."

1 Profitability- (send as many pilots away as possible to make
more money, the b@st@rds cost ya too much hehe)

2 Quality - (do whatever deemed necessary to improve the
quality/quantity of the money earned. Don't give the
passengers salt/pepper unless they ask for it.<make
em ask twice> hehehe)

3 Team Integration - Integrate as many 76 ers into the management as possible.

4 Safety - Unless it contradicts any of the above , should be considered.

This should be how the company motto be interpreted?

EEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrr,.............
guys am I off-track or what ???

Please correct me if I am wrong or if you have a better interpretation. I hope you have by the way! And that I am wrong.
In that case I will be man enough to apologise.

sun737pilot
26th Nov 2005, 05:24
Mr. P.S trampled on everything which was established by Klaus B.
and Florian H.

I remember that during one of his first meetings he said, all pilots are very dissapointed, pilots are divided in many groups and this is very sad.

At that time only 6 pilots(76 gang loosers) were dissapointed and the rest was happy. Now 6 are happy and the rest is unhappy.

Why Mr. P.S? What happened?

What went wrong?

You have to explain all this to the shareholders.

tellyturkay
26th Nov 2005, 05:35
There is NO safety culture anymore. This word doesnt exist. Its deleted.

What can you expect from guys like Muh... A, Der.. Sa... and Flighdirector. These guys were in charge of Sun Express or still are. I could puke.

sun737pilot
26th Nov 2005, 05:38
The best thing is get rid of all pilots who are not willing to violate.
Ged rid of all Civilian pilot.

And the rest is willing to follow blind.

Less pilots more money.

Bisey olmaz. Bisey olmaz.

Xqdriver
26th Nov 2005, 18:20
Airline: SunExpress Airlines - Turkey

Captain of the flight already exceeded 300 hours in three months when this accident happened.

General manager of SXS wrote a serious letter and warned TALPA (Turkish Pilot Associatıon) which reminded them about their wrong attitude and intentionally exceeding flight hour limits, not to involve their very SAFE Operation :confused:

Go to: www.fotothing.com

Register under the name of: hiops

Enter the passport: schwaiger

You'll see the pictures of the accident

sun737pilot
28th Nov 2005, 11:51
very sad very sad.

Paul you ruined our great reputation.

Take your 76 incompetent gang and leave.

We most sun express pilot donts want you as a general.

dakotakally
28th Nov 2005, 13:09
I saw the pictures. Now everybody knows about the safetystandarts.
I was so proud to be a member of sunexpress.
This company need somebody like Klaus B. and Florian H. to recover from this disaster called P.S.
I hope that the Shareholders will act as soon as possible otherwise we will see more photos.

foreverboeing
28th Nov 2005, 19:18
come on guys be realistic!
It is not the fault of the cpt who flew above 300h in 3 months and hit that light.I think it is the fault of boeing who designed that winglets.
Cpt told me that he was able to taxi with his F16 at that kind of airports without a problem when he was in airforce!
So boeing has to pay for this damage or take out that winglets before we see more photos!
NO MORE WINGLETS!!!!!(requested by 76 ers)

Xqdriver
28th Nov 2005, 20:43
Capt. Axxx xxxx resigned this morning and will leave the company very soon.

Did you count how many experienced pilot left sxs and how many of them were civilian in 18 months?

12 of 18 were civilian !!

The two TRE`s are also going to resign from their additional duties soon.

Congratulations guys( P.S. and 76ers) ; you did a good job; forced many experienced people to leave the company and opened the door to train baby pilots of Lufthansa.

Hi gentlemen;

Welcome to Antalya; the company is yours now on, called :

"LUFTHANSA EXPRESS"

The founder: P.S. ( Manager of LFT Antalya)

PICUS Turkish
29th Nov 2005, 11:46
Hi,

few days ago, SunExpress was in Frankfurt at InterCockpit Pilot School. SunExpress made some interviews and hired 20 "TWENTY" young pilots. All German, all without T/R, all without experience and all without University degree.

And what about me? I'm at the wrong school at wrong time. I should make my university degree first.

PICUS

tellyturkay
29th Nov 2005, 13:48
I dont mind and dont care if they call it lufthansa express or whatever. But I care if they ruin my company. As sun 737 said our company. It is our company and not yours General P.
We would like to see our company again as one od the best in europe. Right now it is on eof the worst in turkey.

Adam F. resigned. Another Civilian Captain. What do you think General P.

A good GM should ask questions when so many pilots resigning.
General P is not.

They are resigning because of the bad managment.

In a few month only you and all the incompetent guys you supported will be left in sun express.

What is the direction Sun is going. Are we gonna fly 1 Aircraft with 2 pilots. No Problem for General P and his 76 gang.

Diabolo
29th Nov 2005, 15:24
Where those people do go ? The ones who did resigned..
Other Airline in Turkey ?

A

Xqdriver
29th Nov 2005, 16:14
Capt. A.Fxxxxxx will move to Izmir for business jet (possibly with Axxxxx).

Good Luck for him.

Who is gonna ask the cost of the missing experienced pilots?
Somebody should pay for this.

Who will inform Mr Candan Karlitekin who may investigate sxs rightaway?

Congratulations Mr. P.S. , you broke the record of SXS losing 18 pilots in 18 months !!!

How about safety of the company; Mr. P. Hanswaiger, how do you explain the failure of the upgrade training of CRM instructor because of crm weakness !!!

Can you imagine that guy was responsible for the crm training of the crews for years. You should know the idea behind when that guy was selected from their group, they could not get responsibility to upgrade him, but they let him several years to run crm training!! :confused:
CRM? Offcourse is not big deal; sxs doesn't need CRM?!

dakotakally
29th Nov 2005, 17:26
After all this Mr. General P should resign if he has a bit of honour.

Th@mAs C@@k group should not let him continue.

All other previuos Managers did a great job, we hate them because they were german, but now after Mr General P I can say that they were good.

Mr. General as all my brothers said what are you planning to do.

Do you still want to lie to us during meetings that all of this is not true. Everything is true.

You damaged the best company in Turkey.

76 military group damaged this company with your help.

Shame on you.

Many many more pilots will go.

I will go as soon as possible.

turkishbaba
29th Nov 2005, 17:30
Captain S. Bxxxxxx was forced to go by tricky dirty games.

Signed and approved by Mr. P.S.

CİVİLİAN737
30th Nov 2005, 08:39
Guys ,

i just want to ask you a question.
im waiting for your replies. But please be brave and honest.

ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH TO RESİNG FROM SXS ALLTOGETHER?:confused:

SeattlePilot
30th Nov 2005, 09:29
What happaned in Poland? How did they hit the pole?

Also, how come they can hire 20 German pilots just like that when there are turkish pilots looking for work?

Falcon737ng
1st Dec 2005, 21:04
Yes.that is true. CRM is not important.and so CRM instructors too..
yes,true,a F/O was a CRM inst and he cant finish his captain training,why? he doesnt have good crm..hey who manage this company?nobody!!it goes itself....
captain HAS.. SARV..N...you said in one meetingyou dont want pilots in cockpit without university diploma...so what will you do with German pilots?
and KAR..DU...and KAZ.. DEM.....and others you dont want turkish pilots with german passport..but you can fly with Germans,no problem!!i what about pilots from airforce who married foriners?another problem for you,,but company is sinking.no safety.no standart..it is not importand!!
i will apply to airforce..i want to go back,,,civilian come with me,,

sun737pilot
4th Dec 2005, 10:22
At the end only a few bunch of incompetent idio.s will run the show.

Poor Sun Express

turkishbaba
6th Dec 2005, 14:45
Dear Mr General P.

We are still waiting for answers.

Why did so many pilots resign?

Why did so many civilian Pilots resign?

Why are these idio.. still in charge?

What did you do concerning Capt Muh... Ak... and his cheating.

We are still waiting for answers.

PLs show one time some backbone!

sun737pilot
8th Dec 2005, 10:05
Also would like to know if the intercockpit pilots have university degree. According to sun ex webpage it is one of the minimum requirements for first officers.

Mr. General P. it is a shame that Capt.Der.. Sa... was responsible for the DLR Assesment. That guy can only represent L@hm@cun and Doner Kebap.

A Disgrace.

PICUS Turkish
8th Dec 2005, 12:20
Hi Folks,

The InterCockpit Pilots haven't university degree. How could it be that they get a job, although they haven't a university degree?

And if you passe the interview, must you go to Hamburg for the DLR assesement? If yes, is the DLR test like the Lufthansa test?

Thanks for the answers guys and good luck.

PICUS

sun737pilot
8th Dec 2005, 13:07
Most of Sun EX Pilots who joined a few years ago didnt pass the DLR. It is just a matter of form.

Yes all the Intercockpit pilots have done the DLR.

As I mentioned the assessment was done by Mr. Piggy Der.. Sah..
who is one of the chief a..hole. in Sun Express. He is stupi., clumsy fat and mean. Good job Mr. General P.

I was very dissaponted that you didnt choose him as a Future DO.

Normally you have the right touch for managment pilots.

PICUS Turkish
8th Dec 2005, 14:09
OK thank you for your answer, but there is one question not answered.

How could it be that InterCockpit Pilots can work there, although they haven't a university degree? I have just the ABITUR in Germany and want to work for any airline there. If I haven't any chance without a university degree I want to study Aircraft and Flight Engineering (Bachelor) in Osnabrück, Germany.

But if there is a chance to work there like the InterCockpit Pilots, than there MUST be a way to get there in, without the university degree.

Thx

PICUS

P.S.: A good friend from Ankara, was in Hamburg for the DLR test but wasn't succesfull, so he doesn't work there now. So you must pass the DLR test succesfull.