PDA

View Full Version : Blue Panorama

Justonemorebeer..hic
25th Sep 2005, 09:49
Hi there:

I see there is a requirement at the moment for F/O's and Captains for Blue Panorama. I did a search on the Italian forum and saw that it looked to be amazingly bad with ourageous flight times.

I understand that the new Itlaian FTL's have changed. Would anyone in the know care to comment what it's like to work for there with the new rules. Is it still, from how it appears on this forum, a risky company to fly for.

I am genuinely interested in your comments and I don't want to stir any ****, but Blue Panorama got slated on another thread.

I would like to fly over in MXP, but not to the detriment of my career.

Appreciate the comments...

Nerik
26th Sep 2005, 12:07
Heard many a horror story of the owner being above the law and also personally calling pilots and threatening to fire them if they do not fly the aircraft back to base despite not being serviceable as per MEL.

spierpoint jones
28th Sep 2005, 14:23
I have a buddy that did some flying not long ago for them. They flew the life out of him. Nice colleages ...but too much redundant paper work in the flight deck that must be done by FO ,and not much help by the Captain. And the money was not that great as an experienced pilot.

Jones :cool:

captplaystation
28th Sep 2005, 20:40
"Mummy,mummy I want a cowboy outfit for Christmas. . .OK dear I'll buy you Blue Panorama", pretty much covers it.