PDA

View Full Version : Nats Interview help!

Chris DeBrab
24th Sep 2005, 20:55
Hello to anyone that can help!

After finding out the other day that i got through the first tests i'm booked for a interview in about three weeks time.

Seeing as though i could'nt tell my arse from my elbow when it comes to identifying the different models of planes i decided to do something about it. I've been trying to get hold of those little die cast planes and i've got one or two but can you help me and tell me where are the best places to get them. My local model shops are crap so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Chris:ok:

vector801
24th Sep 2005, 22:21
Hey Chris,

Congratulations on passing the first tests.

When I sat the interviews last Nov I wasn't asked any Aircraft Recognition questions..... but I know some that where.

To be honest I would revise the 'subtle' differences between Boeing & Airbus Aircraft & Airframes i.e. be able to distinguish betweeb a B747 and an A310........ Use this link attached to the site http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/radar2001/resources/recognition.htm

I would spend more time revising UK Air Law, know what an Airway is and what it's dimensions are. Also any info on the Atlantic Tracks... ScATCC.... Jetstream & Great Circle Routes.

It would also be worth learning a little about the flow management system in Brussels. It certainly caught me out as I hadn't even touched my revision on it.

Hope I haven't scared you with my reply, any more questions, just post them up.

I wish you all the very best on your next phase of Assesment. Let us know how you get on.

V801

Chris DeBrab
24th Sep 2005, 22:58
Cheers V801 thanks for the advice!

:D