PDA

View Full Version : Crm & Huet

tactical71
22nd Sep 2005, 03:19
Just wondering if any can point me in the right direction for CRM courses either in Canberra or Sydney. And roughly what do they cost.
Also, anyone know of HUET courses in Sydney or Canberra, that might be cheaper than QLD CareFlight's courses. They want $500 for a 1 day HUET course. Is that a reasonable price for that?

Many thanks

Di_Vosh
22nd Sep 2005, 10:58
In 2001, we got Careflight guys down to Melbourne and Sydney to run HUET courses for us. A great course and very well run.

(make sure that your pool is heated if you're doing this in winter) :ok:

That WAS four years ago, but I don't know of any other mobs doing it in VIC/NSW.

DIVOSH!

chief wiggum
22nd Sep 2005, 12:10
you could try the dept of defence. They have a HUET thingy in West Sale (or is it East Sale?).

I remember speaking to some of the guys that went down there to do it one day... dunno if they would do it for civilians though... cant hurt to try.

tactical71
22nd Sep 2005, 22:44
Thanks guys. Looks like QLD Careflight might be the only ones running the HUET now from what Ive heard. So I guess they can charge what they want.
As for CRM, any courses conducted in Canberra or Sydney?

Cheers
Gus

compressor stall
23rd Sep 2005, 00:32
Can recommend contacting SueAnne Roberts from CAAA over in perth. She's frequently on the east coast running courses. Might be able to combine you into another course.

Consensus amongst our staff was that hers was the best CRM course any of us had done over the years.

http://www.caaa.com.au/

tactical71
23rd Sep 2005, 08:24
Thanks Compressor Stall, will look into that one.
Cheers
Gus