PDA

View Full Version : NATS App Test Results

neil209
7th Sep 2005, 17:17
Hello, I had my brain smashed yesterday courtesy of NATS. Actually a really good day and great to meet a operational ATCO. The tests were the fun bit, Im aware that everyone comes out thinking they've done crap but just wondered if anyone knows the marking scheme?? Do you have to pass every test above a certain % as Im sure Ive read here that someone got ~90% on them all and did rubbish on one and stil got through. Any views or thoughts welcome from those that have passed them! Cheers

5milesbaby
7th Sep 2005, 17:59
Don't know if this applies to the tests as well but NATS has a tendency to set 70% as their pass rates.

paulriggers
20th Sep 2005, 09:44
still waiting..............

2 weeks now, do you think it's time to ring someone?

anyone know hr phone number?

+'ve ROC
20th Sep 2005, 09:55
It usually takes them about 10 working days...

I think they let the failures know before the successes - :{

paulriggers
20th Sep 2005, 14:51
well, I've finally find out my results and it's a pass - woohooo!!!

just the interview to crack now.

good luck to those still waiting.

Quincy M.E.
20th Sep 2005, 14:54
Ive got mine tommorow, any hints?

paulriggers
20th Sep 2005, 15:11
if you don't understand a question, just move on.

work as fast as possible. work faster by staying calm.

we seemed to work on the theory that accuracy was more important than quantity, although you're going to have to answer a certain amount.

hope that helps

MrsC
20th Sep 2005, 15:12
Just make sure you've really got the 'pre reading' sorted. There are quite a few specific questions about this so you must have put in the hard work to learn it all.

Puzzles in IQ tests and things like that are good just to practice, such as spatial awareness and just brush up on your maths and you should be fine!!

Also...don't worry when you have breaks inbetween tests and people disect what they've put....some of them are wrong!!!

Just do your best!
Hope that helps