PDA

View Full Version : Cumbernauld

King-Katana
25th Aug 2005, 18:16
can the moderators at PPrune let us know what it was in the previous discussions that was so problemematic that it resulted in the thread being withdrawn again. From my recollection there was little if anything in the contributions that was slanderous or could have been construed as other than reasonable opinion about the service provided by the three flight schools at Cumbernauld. Come on PPrune cut the punters a bit of slack and dont bend so willingly

PPRuNe Pop
25th Aug 2005, 20:21
OK KK, here it is so that you will understand where PPRuNe sits with the stuff that is potentially damaging to us. The rule from here on in is that such posts will be removed unless, and here is the basis on which we will allow some of the stuff that has been posted.

"Unless the posters who are making the serious allegations are prepared to provide us with their names and contact details for future reference, and just in case anyone wants to escalate this then their posts wiill remain removed and future ones will go too."

In a nutshell if you do not provide those details to us the post will go. No ifs no buts, they get binned. Contact us first.

Further, if anyone wants to try our patience with this by posting first then they will banned from PPRuNe.

King-Katana
25th Aug 2005, 22:22
There was nothing said which was at all damaging mearly a customers personel opinion. PPrune should know why contributors at CNauld stay ingognito. PPrune, you like much we have discussed, promised much but failed to support us, I didn't see many contributions in support of the outfits in question, that should say it all. If the only way criticism is answered is by the solicitors letter then that says it all...we at cnauld all know who the mr money bags is who has used the big stick against you to subvert this criticism rather than sort out the organisation and deliver what was promised...the customers will be the final arbirter because if they like me walk then it will die as it justly deserves to do so

As for me you wont need to ban me... I am now signing off myself, if you are prepared to bend to the will off money then there is little point in taking the time to contribute.
I leave others who like me have little option but to put up with cnauld to express their opinion on your statement tonight.

Signing off for the last time

King Katana