PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Flying Centre

EGAC_Ramper
18th Aug 2005, 16:08
Hello people,

Just wanting to know of anyone who flies with mentioned club/centre.Will be myself starting there in September on hour building before going on to complete CPL/ME/IR with them too.
Anyone have interesting routes/flights or general info then please say.:D

Cheers EGAC.:ok:

Mercenary Pilot
19th Aug 2005, 12:54
You have made a wise choice, Bristol Flying Centre are a fantastic school. You will be flying piper Seneca 200T for ME/IR so try and get a copy of their checklist if possible so you can learn the speeds & settings etc.

The IR routes go to:

CARDIFF
EXETER
BRISTOL/Filton
GLOSTER

So get the plates and learn them, they use aerads but if you cant get hold of them yet, the ones published on www.ais.org.uk will do.

When you start your hour building, I would fly all the CPL test routes. I’m sure other students will help you with that.

Nice planes
Good facilities
Top instructors
:ok:

EGAC_Ramper
19th Aug 2005, 14:57
Cheers for the info Mercenary much appreciated :ok:

Regards

Standard Noise
20th Aug 2005, 16:43
You'll get used to going round the BRI, we get a bit busy sometimes.

Oh, and get used to holding in the FIR if we are busy, lots of mil jets and helos farting about round Somerset.

POT NOODLE HORN
20th Aug 2005, 18:29
Agree with all that has been said.....
Just Finished my I/R and nearing the end of my cpl, all of the Instructors are top notch and all the aircraft are very nice to fly.
Hope all goes well for you and you have loads of FUN because I know I have !!!!!

EGAC_Ramper
22nd Aug 2005, 18:51
Cheers very much for the comments and certainly looking forward ot getting back up in hte air after groundschool:O

Regards:ok:

long final
23rd Aug 2005, 19:40
F*****G Maaaaaaarvellous place. ;)