PDA

View Full Version : FI vacancies?

papazulu
8th Aug 2005, 19:56
Hello everybody.

Looking for advice: it happes quite often to read about "Danger zone" to be avoided when it comes to FI positions in UK...Since I have recently graduated as FI in Italy (course under JAA reqs and now full compliant with JARs) I am thinking to post some CV to UK schools and see what happens, so I wonder which should be the places to apply, instead. Surely discrimination might arise because I am not mothertongue but, if any chief instructor is reading this post, I assure that my spoken English is very good (graded C when I sat for the Cambridge Advanced Certificate at HWLC in london!) and teaching in a genuine and almost natural thing for me. I am in my mid thirties and I guess I am running out of time for an Airline or corporate job if I don't hit the 700+ hrs soon...Thanks to everybody who will request a CV, pm with advices or...just read and pass by.

Blue skies

PZ:ok:

PS:almost forgotten! Just passed JAA ATPL all-in-one-shot! 9 months course, while working and moving out from home, 5 nightmare day long exam and...it's over! Forgive me this little self celebration, if you can...

ea340
12th Aug 2005, 23:48
Papazulu
Bravo

EA340

152wiseguy
13th Aug 2005, 14:25
Try Tayside Aviation in Scotland. They often need instructors to train RAF flying scholarship students and already employ a few instructors from the continent including Danes and Spanish instructors.:ok: