PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Airways Iom-cdg

granddaddy
22nd Jul 2005, 12:25
3W IOM-CDG today operating on Emerald ATP,even though there are 2 "RESPLENDENT"RJ's parked at IOM.
Whats that all about then ????

Hansol
22nd Jul 2005, 16:37
Sorry granddaddy and your point is ? Surely 3W can operate the route with whatever aircraft they wish.

Dash-7 lover
22nd Jul 2005, 16:42
Sounds like not enough crew to ops the RJ and combining the LPL sectors on something else to free up the ATP....

Ronaldsway Radar
22nd Jul 2005, 18:06
Crewing on the RJ70's is not a problem, I have spoken to a couple of the RJ pilots and they tell me there are plenty to go around, working full time for EMX.
:ok:
RR

Dash-7 lover
22nd Jul 2005, 18:17
tech then......?

atprider
23rd Jul 2005, 20:27
So if it's not crewing, and not tech, why does at least one of the RJ's sit on the cross runway all the time ??

Hey there
23rd Jul 2005, 21:24
Any truth in the rumour doing the rounds of a protest by EMX cabin crew yesterday leading to flight delays?

granddaddy
25th Jul 2005, 11:22
My point is that once again 3W are letting the travelling public down.Remember all the hype about "All Jet services" to here there & everywhere,on resplended RJ's.The RJ operation now is piecemeal at best.There must be a reason for this!!!

'Hey There' apparently c/crew member on Farnair ATR,locked herself in the loo,and refused to operate further sectors!!!
Adding to the list of 'RESCHEDULED' flights,as 3W now announce their 'DELAYS'
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hansol
25th Jul 2005, 16:42
Granddaddy - Farnair cabin crew or 3W? Different way to protest !
"take another step and I'll press the flush !" he he !

atprider
25th Jul 2005, 17:00
Ah but if she flushes - what will disappear down the pan Hmmmm???? A whole airline?

I notice that there's still no word as to why we only rarely see both RJ's operating at the same time - anyone inside 3W care to enlighten the travelling public?

Hansol
26th Jul 2005, 06:45
Isn't one of the RJ's based in GWY?

granddaddy
26th Jul 2005, 13:18
Reference today's news reports it all becomes clear.Apparently all of 3W's troubles can be blamed on IOM/LPL/LCY handling,
shortage of passenger steps,busses,etc,etc.Nothing at all to do with alleged crew shortages,tech problems.

Perhaps all other operators should fall in to line and cancel flights because there aren't enough pax steps!!!

See IOM Examiner & Manx Radio reports

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

atprider
26th Jul 2005, 15:21
No, as I said in my previous, EICPJ has not only not been flying, but has been blocking a perfectly good runway at IOM for the last 5 days or so. Not sure what is doing the GWY-LCY services. Hence the title of the topic - Emerald ATP operating the IOM-CDG, which should have been the GWY based RJ.

At least Mr Seymour has at last admitted in the IOM Press that at least some of the problems are due to the lack of crew training - I know of some poor souls who were employed several months ago with the promise of Flight deck seats soon, still waiting, and even I hear being asked to accept significantly reduced pay to work in ground ops.

supersnake
26th Jul 2005, 21:51
the handling of 3w in liverpool is first class as a pilot i should no we always arrive in late and get turned around and back on our way on time only to be messed around in the iom and late out again so people need to get there facts straight the iom needs sorting not anywere else

Yeah Whatever
26th Jul 2005, 22:15
I quite agree with supersnake, almost every 3w flight arrives inbound from the IOM in LPL late and goes out on time. When the ac's arrive you will always see the ground staff on stand with everything required.
Also having a scheduled time of arrival and departure helps as well, not just making it up as you go along, for example laying on a seccond departing ATP at 7 o'clock in the morning, without telling anyone about it, and when there are only 2 staff on duty to cope with doing absolutly everything for both of those plus a VLM depature, does not exacly do anyone any favours.
Keep smiling everyone

Hansol
27th Jul 2005, 06:53
I must be the only one then thats regularly messes around by Aviance, they can't find buses, they can't find drivers, their service is terrible.

ops 69
27th Jul 2005, 09:03
aviance in liverpool is no problem they dont mess around i cant vouch for other stations
rip cumberland magic buff