PDA

View Full Version : FI Wanted In South East

unfazed
6th Jul 2005, 16:20
Hope I am wrong but just in case

Reference the advertised position for a FI in the South East near London i WOULD JUST MAKE THE FOLLOWING "HEALTH WARNING" - SOME JOBS CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH AND CAREER !!!!

There is one flying school located south of Luton and North of London that has a very high turnover of instructors due to very unusual and unethical practices

If you find yourself being asked to hand over £200 for a psychometric test, interviewed by an egotistical nut, find yourself at a grass strip with a very nice open fire, interviewed by a very intense and opinionated owner then warning bells should sound.

Apologies if this is a legitimate notice for a decent opening elsewhere

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !
:{ :{

EL SID
6th Jul 2005, 17:14
Well done for the 'Heads-Up' on that Unfazed. You are quite justified in issuing the Health Warning. That place is just the 'pants' to 'hang' around!

unfazed
7th Jul 2005, 07:31
El Sid,

You are quite right even though it "Herts" me to say it !

Hopefully we can prevent other professionals being messed about and if there is justice then perhaps a very unsavoury business will fold due to word of mouth amongst instructors

what who me?
7th Jul 2005, 07:50
Nah,

Job is at Redhill. PMed the poster to ask, just like any of you could have done before posting. Don't know why it wasn't included in the original post.

WWM?

chocsaway
7th Jul 2005, 09:20
Apologies for that. The job is at Redhill Aerodrome.

unfazed
8th Jul 2005, 08:06
"What who me" Thanks for the advice but that is exactly what I did first (PM to Chocsaway - unfortunately no reply)

Glad to hear it is a different outfit but no apologies to our friends at the other company due to the hassle that they have given and continue to give to many professional instructors.

BingoWings
18th Jul 2005, 18:33
It's a pity to me, because I enjoyed working with the FI's, general staff and resident pilots at the aerodrome, I also enjoyed the location. But found it impossible to work with a nutter!
If you can handle that, then your good for the French Foreign Legion!

Bing...