PDA

View Full Version : Sherlowe charity fly in.

maggioneato
21st Jun 2005, 20:18
Sat 9th July is your chance to visit this lovely 680m grass strip in Shropshire without PPR as movements are unrestricted for the fly in day only. Page 496 in Pooleys. On the day phone the landline number in Pooleys before departure for an ATIS giving the weather updated hourly if any change. Feel free to PM if you require any further information.
Food and soft drinks will be available, you will be made very welcome.

maggioneato
5th Jul 2005, 15:51
Just to remind you good folks, our fly in is this Sat. To make the strip easier to find there is a large white marquee in front of the clubhouse, left from a great party we had in aid of the Hospice. Here's hoping the weather behaves. The radio will be manned, oops staffed. 119.30

Come and introduce yourself as a prooner.

Wendy.

muffin
5th Jul 2005, 17:40
Lovely spot!

I am looking for somewhere to take a friend on Saturday so I will come in the R22.

maggioneato
5th Jul 2005, 18:49
muffin. That sounds great. It will be nice to meet a fellow prooner.

Shaggy Sheep Driver
6th Jul 2005, 10:13
I've got the Poet C172 booked for this (Chippy and Citab already nabbed, I'm afraid). I went in there in the Chippy last Saturday, and the old place looks different with that geat big tent in front of Terminal One. ;)

SSD

maggioneato
8th Jul 2005, 17:49
Just for your information, Shawbury will be active Sat, flying Vigilant motor gliders. Ternhill also active, same aircraft. Tilstock will be meatbombing.