PDA

View Full Version : India aviation market

AVeight
16th Jun 2005, 13:12
Hello all,

Can the Indian market sustain the planned growth reflected in the recent aircraft orders by Indian airlines at the Paris Air Show?

Would be interested in hearing all your views on this.

Thank you.

AVeight

neetpan
16th Jun 2005, 15:39
Yo all..

been some time since i posted,.........

I find the aviation in S.E Asia very interesting, have been reading on it a bit...

In my opinion, the indian aviation sector is in for a boom, during the coming years.. I believe the market can sustain the growth without a doubt onto a certain extent..........

One major requirement will be infrastructure at airports, which have to be looked into immediately, new terminals, new airports have to be created especially in the larger cities, like Mumbai and
Delhi. Without this being looked into indian aviation is not going to be a fun development.....

Kingfisher ordered 380's for delivery 2012 if im not mistaken, airports have to be ready for this. If they are i dont see a reason for flights not to be full.......

a big batttle will build up between all the carriers in about 10 years, and lcc's wil probably take the cake....

With all these new carriers, the flag carrier is going to be buried i believe. Jet seems to have a very professinal managment, which in my opinion will see them doing better than most others, an added advantage is that they have been estsablised for some time, and have already started international routes.
I think this is the only airline that will be comfortable throughout.

On a side note, i think this is gonna trouble airlines in the m. east, emirates, qatar and etihad...