PDA

View Full Version : Serco trying to buy DFS

ShooTheGap
13th Jun 2005, 19:39
There is an interesting rumour. Serco has been trying to acquire 70% share of DFS. An ex Dubai manager is leading the project...

dontdoit
13th Jun 2005, 20:02
Not diversifying into furniture are they now as well? DFS is one of the biggest furniture shops here in the UK http://www.dfsonline.co.uk

Red Four
13th Jun 2005, 20:26
Are they crazy??

No, they're DFS!

Fly Through
14th Jun 2005, 01:33
Hey STG,

Long time, no see. How goes it with the school? What rumours are you picking about the local Serco branch around there? Serco & DFS?????? Geesh is that gonna lose the company another Million or so like the NATS bid did? At least it'll reduce the competition come rebid time.

FT

Fox3snapshot
14th Jun 2005, 01:46
Well apparently there is no money left in ATC so why not furniture, could be handy as my scaley 1983 couch is up for replacement.....:hmm:

ShooTheGap
15th Jun 2005, 00:16
FT check PM.

Apologies about my ignorance...Did not know it was the Furniture they were after! silly me!

VectorLine
15th Jun 2005, 11:19
It will be interesting to see if NATS comes up with a bid.

I'm pretty sure that the Red Baron has his eye on increasing his 'sales territory' to include this part of the world.

Dave Gittins
15th Jun 2005, 11:30
Now that Courts have gone bust, DFS might be a good place to invest as the competition should be that much less.

:ok:

DGG

EUROATCO
24th Jun 2005, 08:54
DFS = Deutsche Flugsicherung (German ATC)

DFS Germany will join the ranks of Britain and Canada in shifting its ATC system into the private sector in 2006. The plan released Dec.20 2004 calls for the sale of 74.9% of Deutsche Flugsicherung (DFS), leaving the government with a “blocking minority” ownership stake.

Good luck SERCO

:D

blue21
6th Jul 2005, 22:22
yesssss,after 6 years we got new furniture in the smokers-corner....the old one were covered with coffee and some other liquide...but I guess the furniture came from the office-recreation-area....smoker are bad people....
blue21