PDA

View Full Version : ATCO Arrested?

Emergency Strip
29th May 2005, 07:34
Family told me about someone arrested in Wales recently on paedophilia charges who they think is an ATCO. The person in question pleaded guilty to all charges. They asked if I knew him, but the name didnt mean anything to me. Not asking anyone to name names obviously (that could probably get us in all sorts of trouble) but does anyone know if this is true?

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
29th May 2005, 08:20
Don't believe everything you hear. Someone told me an ATCO had been booked for speeding once........

noisy
29th May 2005, 08:33
If the name means nothing to you, then why have you registered here to make enquiries?

As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.,

2 sheds
29th May 2005, 10:16
...and, we trust, here endeth this thread.

Lon More
29th May 2005, 11:16
Try the News Of The Screws (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news2.shtml) All the news that fits we print. But of course, being a journo, you'd probably read it already.
Our reporter made his excuse and left

Emergency Strip
29th May 2005, 17:20
Nothing sinister. Just used to work Cardiff, and thought I must know him if he was an ATCO. But someone filled me in on the missing bits. He is an ATCO, but he's not ex Cardiff, so that's why the name meant nothing to me! Probably safer to say "was" an ATCO now!

And I'm not a journo. Sheesh you lot are suspicious! ;)

2 sheds
29th May 2005, 18:44
Just find it tasteless, that's all.

Emergency Strip
30th May 2005, 07:34
~Shrug~ Then that's your problem...