PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Project Prop from Caernarfon?

Lomcovaks
24th May 2005, 19:29
I've recently heard from Dennis Ray of Project Propeller that Gordon, my normal crewmate for this fine day out (this year on June 25th), will be on holiday throughout the period in Abersoch on the Llyn.

To collect him and fly to Kemble, then return him and fly home will entail me in about five hours flying on the day.

Dennis can arrange collection for him from Liverpool but this would entail a lot of driving for an 84 year old.

If anyone will be going to Project Propeller from Caernarfon this year or would like a fantastic day there with all the other pilots and World War 2 aircrew, could you find the room to take Gordon for me and permit me to collect another crewman from nearer home?

Please pm me or leave a reply if you can help out.

Many thanks,

Lom

Lomcovaks
25th May 2005, 13:35
Just to let you all know that a lift has been arranged for Gordon thanks to the generosity of Peter Belshaw.

Many thanks to Peter and for the interest shown in the thread.

cessna l plate
28th May 2005, 12:27
Would just like to add that this is one of the most generous displays that human kind can offer to those who gave so much in order that we can enjoy the freedom (caa permitting) of skies today.

Although still a student ppl, once qualified I will have no hesitation in joining in with this worthwhile effort.

As aviators, it's the least we can do!!!!