PDA

View Full Version : NATS recruiting???

Globetrekker
22nd May 2005, 23:47
Hi all. I'm new to this site. It was recommended I jump on it to try and suss out what's going on at NATS. I've been controlling for 6 years, last 3 and a bit on Area Radar. I have been trying to get my foot in the door at NATS from kiwi land, hard work from abroad I can tell you. Been told to apply as Ab Initio, would prefer to apply as experienced controller. Do they have adult entry courses? If so does anyone know how often these are? I was told they are not recruiting externally at present, but have also been told that staff numbers are not exactly flush. What say thee who work there?
Cheers beers and barbeques.

Turn It Off
23rd May 2005, 05:24
They are short on controllers atm. Give the nats website a look, they have an online application form.

RobATC
23rd May 2005, 20:51
As 'Turn It Off' said, whilst the company isn't doing much recruiting at the moment one thing we are short of is controllers, maybe try ringing the HR department direct to get the latest (the website isn't generally very up to date).

Spuds McKenzie
23rd May 2005, 21:37
Globetrekker,

A bit abknoxious on Area, is it?

;)

Globetrekker
24th May 2005, 00:00
Thanks for the replies. I'm heading over for a holiday soon, and will try to organise something with HR whilst there. Any contacts or suggestons are most welcome, I'll be checking regularly. Thanks again.